Dec 10 2013
By: eleven1181 First Son 14 posts

Multiplayer gun stats

23 replies 311 views Edited Dec 10, 2013
Does anyone have a list of the gun stats can only find stats from 2012 ? Not played uncharted 3 in about a year have they made a hardcore mode yet were it takes less bullets to kill, that was my biggest problem with the game it took way to long to kill
Message 1 of 24 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2156 posts

Re: Multiplayer gun stats

Dec 10, 2013
By gun stats, do you mean how many kills you have gotten with a gun? Or how a gun performs at certain ranges etc? You can view how many kills you've gotten with a gun via the stat page (RPG, Hammer and Turret are not listed). If you want to know about the accuracy and RoF of guns, you can only see this via the loadout menu, and it's not very accurate after all the nerfs/buffs, plus it wasn't completely correct even at release.

Hardcore was a mode with more health, what you're after is Crushing mode, and no, it was a Lab for a week or two then it never returned because most players didn't want to support it after what happened in Uncharted 2, and I can't blame them. I personally loved it though, dem Tau headshots with a Headshot stat hat.
Pepsi
Message 2 of 24 (304 Views)
First Son
14 posts

Dec 10, 2013
I'm looking for stats that tell you how many bullets each gun takes to kill I used it like the fal but I remember it was somthing crazy like 4 shots to the head to get a kill
Message 3 of 24 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3643 posts

Dec 11, 2013
Do you have 2 controllers? Do it in split screen custom. Distance has no effect on damage BTW. Just put on your favorite guns and see how many body shot and head shots each one takes. I believe the FAL-SS takes 5 body **bleep**. Gmail is 2 full bursts (6 bullets). M9 is like 8-9 body shots.

And yes Crushing Lab was awesome. It should have got the love that Dodgeball did.
Message 4 of 24 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10156 posts

Dec 11, 2013
I like HC big health mode though.

I think someone did this splitscreen thing before abd posted it here, but it was probably one year ago
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 5 of 24 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3542 posts

Dec 11, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
 I believe the FAL-SS takes 5 body **bleep**. 

*giggle*

Do you feel me?

Message 6 of 24 (225 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Dec 11, 2013
I don't think the fals 5 shots played about 10 games yesterday seems a lot more bullets to drop people. I know the games almost dead so there's no point changing it now but how can you have guns that take around 10 bullets to kill people but have shotguns and snipers all over the place that's a one shot kill it just doesn't make sense. For uc4 they need to make the game more realistic 1 or 2 bullets to the head for a kill and 3 or 4 to the body or at least have a hardcore mode like in call of duty games. Also does no one complain about the hit detection I hit two people right dead centre in the chest with a t bolt yesterday just for the bullet to go straight through them shocking. The campaign on these uncharted games is amazing but the multiplayer really let's it down I hope they fix the bullets damage for uc4
Message 7 of 24 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10156 posts

Dec 11, 2013
The T-bolt thing is lag or you just missed. You shoot someone even on their pinky, they're dead right there.

Don't call Crushing mode Hardcore mode. There are people who like the old Hardcore mode (MORE health).
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 8 of 24 (218 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3643 posts

Dec 11, 2013
He's a CoD guy presumably. HC there is no health. Long distance tag. No skill needed. Just quick eyes.
Message 9 of 24 (211 Views)
First Son
14 posts

Dec 11, 2013
Yea I mosly play cod so would love a mode with less health. Also about skill it's takes more skill on cod to go on a high kill streak cause you die so easy. Yesterday when I was playing uc3 If I was getting shot from behind you just run and roll it's so easy to stay alive.
Message 10 of 24 (189 Views)
0 Likes