Sep 28 2013
By: Quinzen8 Uncharted Territory 1318 posts
Accepted Solution

Museum Team Objective glitch

27 replies 728 views Edited Sep 28, 2013
Has anyone noticed ever since ND changed the spawn point for the heroes at Museum, the villains can go straight to area 5 as soon as Chain Reaction starts, and immediately end the round? I'll try to upload a vid if it soon.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 28 (728 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1903 posts

Re: Museum Team Objective glitch

Sep 28, 2013
OUCH! Just checked it out in a custom game, heroes can't capture any turfs at all. This is probably my fault, I asked them to change the starting spawns because heroes had an advantage during that round (and King Of The Hill), now villains are unstoppable lol.

On a side note, I was hoping heroes could spawn where the villains currently spawn, and the villains would spawn in the tower (as the heroes currently do) So both teams would spawn next to their first hill when the game begins. Currently both teams spawn on their opponents first hill. Also, the SAS needed to be moved to the center ground (by the water fall) Basically, have it exactly like Uncharted 2. But sorry to ND for not making myself more clear. And hopefully this issue and be fixed with the Uncharted 2 spawns (if not, doesn't matter, as long as this bug is fixed).
Pepsi
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 28 (699 Views)
Fender Bender
3523 posts

Sep 28, 2013

SjShane wrote:
OUCH! Just checked it out in a custom game, heroes can't capture any turfs at all. This is probably my fault, I asked them to change the starting spawns because heroes had an advantage during that round (and King Of The Hill), now villains are unstoppable lol.

On a side note, I was hoping heroes could spawn where the villains currently spawn, and the villains would spawn in the tower (as the heroes currently do) So both teams would spawn next to their first hill when the game begins. Currently both teams spawn on their opponents first hill. Also, the SAS needed to be moved to the center ground (by the water fall) Basically, have it exactly like Uncharted 2. But sorry to ND for not making myself more clear. And hopefully this issue and be fixed with the Uncharted 2 spawns (if not, doesn't matter, as long as this bug is fixed).

Don't think you need to be sorry, they should be able to figure it out for themselves, instead of blindly following your instructions to the word. 

Do you feel me?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 28 (696 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2197 posts

Sep 28, 2013

yes i have noticied that recently, i only played team objective on musuem once, so i didn't know if it was a recurring problem ... but as soon as they captured their turf #1 they won the round, really weird

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 28 (658 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1318 posts

Sep 30, 2013
@SjShane Yeah that's what I was hopin for too, sucks though because I find Chain Reaction really fun at Museum...Oh and I sent Eric a message and a video about the spawn points, he said they will look into it, and maye fix it for patch 1.18.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 28 (609 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
456 posts

Sep 30, 2013

This should be fixed in tomorrow's live push.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 28 (589 Views)
Fender Bender
2381 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2013

MacGruber310 wrote:

This should be fixed in tomorrow's live push.

Gotta give you major props for being on of top things lately:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 28 (581 Views)
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Oct 1, 2013

I didn't notice that but know I realised that you' re right.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 28 (565 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1318 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2013
Uuuhhhhh why does Museum have 2 Hammers now?

I'd appreciate it if you kudo my question on the 2nd page, it's asking if ND will buff the G-Mal and Fal in UC3.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Naughty-Dog-General-Discussion/Q-amp-A-with-the-Naughty-Dog-D...
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 28 (508 Views)
Survivor
2197 posts

Oct 3, 2013

Quinzen8 wrote:
Uuuhhhhh why does Museum have 2 Hammers now?

what game mode are you playing? still Team Objective? i think it's only 1 for TDM, 2 for co-operative modes, no?

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 28 (504 Views)
0 Likes