Aug 08 2013
By: DMMGY1969 Hekseville Citizen 312 posts
Accepted Solution

Museum map. Split screen problem.

[ Edited ]
13 replies 341 views Edited Aug 8, 2013

I was playing Splitscreen, a Classic match on Museum, everything was fine except there were no little plants loaded. There are alot of these little plants surrounding the fountain in the center of the map but they seem not to load for me if I play Splitcreen. Just to be clear, there are no plants/flowers loaded anywhere around the map. Could someone check it out and see if it also happens?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 14 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2345 posts

Re: Museum map. Split screen problem.

Aug 8, 2013
I think this happens in Splitscreen regardless of which map you are on, I don't think it can handle all the graphics. I'm pretty sure Yemen gets these weird black blobs on the ground.

One thing I know for sure, is that Elena's bald patch grows three times bigger in splitscreen, so if I'm testing something out in a custom game, I refuse to use her.
Pepsi
Message 2 of 14 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Aug 8, 2013

It's not a problem. Here's why:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-uncharted-3-beta-tech-analysis?page=2

ps: I wonder how many people have actually bothered to read this article thoroughly... *sigh*

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 3 of 14 (323 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Aug 9, 2013
I don't even bother opening the links anymore, and I just make assumptions on it.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 4 of 14 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Aug 9, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I don't even bother opening the links anymore, and I just make assumptions on it.

-________-

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 5 of 14 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Aug 9, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

-________-

Poor Tapan, he always posts links and you never read them? D:

Bang Bang!

Message 6 of 14 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Aug 9, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

-________-

If I have to leave the site to read something, no thanks. I only read stuff that are inside the Sony forums and the subdirectories.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 7 of 14 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Aug 9, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

-________-

If I have to leave the site to read something, no thanks. I only read stuff that are inside the Sony forums and the subdirectories.

Sony forums = the Internet for you?

Message 8 of 14 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Aug 9, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

-________-

I didn't come here to go to another site. If I wanted to do that I'll go link-hopping from Facebook.

Message 9 of 14 (262 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Aug 9, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

-________-

I didn't come here to go to another site. If I wanted to do that I'll go link-hopping from Facebook.

Well, I don't understand this logic, but whatever floats your boat. You miss a huge proportion of the internet by ignoring hyperlinks.

Message 10 of 14 (259 Views)
0 Likes