Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Re: Museum map. Split screen problem.

[ Edited ]
Aug 9, 2013

Well, if you don't want to go to the site, it says that the detail level is reduced while on Splitscreen. It also says more stuff but that is all I wanted to know.

Geoff FLYNN.png
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9948 posts

Aug 9, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I don't even bother opening the links anymore, and I just make assumptions on it.

-________-

Poor Tapan, he always posts links and you never read them? D:

If I have to leave the site to read something, no thanks. I only read stuff that are inside the Sony forums and the subdirectories.

Sony forums = the Internet for you?

I didn't come here to go to another site. If I wanted to do that I'll go link-hopping from Facebook.

Well, I don't understand this logic, but whatever floats your boat. You miss a huge proportion of the internet by ignoring hyperlinks.

Oh no, I visit hyperlinks from chatrooms, social media sites, etc etc. Just not from here.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9948 posts

Aug 9, 2013

DMMGY1969 wrote:

Well, if you don't want to go to the site, it says that the detail level is reduced while on Splitscreen. It also says more stuff but that is all I wanted to know.

Oh. Well that's all I cared about. That explains why the game looks like that when I play with my little bro.

Cool.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Aug 9, 2013

No problem. :smileywink:

Geoff FLYNN.png
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (125 Views)