Highlighted
May 22 2012
By: xSKIN_N_BONESx Treasure Hunter 7012 posts

My Complete Wishlist of Changes for U3

64 replies 430 views Edited May 22, 2012

My U3 Changes wishlist....  Last Updated May 22, 2012

First and foremost fix all the glitches and technical issues.

Guns:

• Kill the RoF mod (multi only, not co-op) on all guns as increasing the kill speed of a gun is a balance issue in and of itself. As an alternative replace all RoF mods with Accuracy mods that will lower recoil just like the existing ones for other guns do. Increases a guns range but base time to kill stays the same.
  • Raise the bullets to kill on the body only for the GMAL by 1. Why you ask? This is why: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHYnRc3PTqc and this: http://community.us.playstation.com/message/37724202#37724202#37724202
  • Reduce the aim assist on the GMAL and FAL scopes, as well as remove all aim assist from the Dragon and Tbolt.
  • Raise the bullets to kill for the FAL by 1 for head and body and lower it's recoil almost to the level of the Accuracy mod. Remove the jamming and just add a RoF cap.
  • Give the TAU a scope zoom mod to give it a secondary zoom level like the Dragon Sniper. Allow it to shoot people who are slightly sticking out of cover like the Dragon can.
  • Lower the bullets to kill to the head for the Raffica by 1.
  • Remove jamming from the Para 9 and just add a RoF cap.
  • Add a little bit of stopping power to each of the pistols. At most 50% of the stopping power of each pistols long gun counter part. I think that 25% would be best though as it would be slight but just enough to matter, and make the pistols that already have very low aim assist have more of chance against fast moving Fleet Foot and blindfire rushers.

Kickbacks:

• Separate kickbacks into offensive and defensive and not allow the offensive ones to yield medals towards your next kickback.
  • Bargain needs to work on a percentage basis (like a discount, or a "bargain") so that the lower medal kickbacks only get a one medal drop but as for the higher ones they get a two and then maybe three for the really high ones. *I suggest bronze stay one medal less and gold be 25% off the medal cost. I did the math and for kickbacks that are 7 medals or less they would get a one medal drop, from 8-11 would get a two medal drop, and kickbacks from 12-15 medals would get a three medal drop.
  • Either remove Paid Bargain or make bargain stacking not possible. If the latter just add to the description: "When Bargain is equipped this booster does not work." That way you could switch loadouts in a match and not feel cheated because you were warned and it won't allow loopholes. Such as if it didn't let you buy it if you had Bargain already equipped and then switching your loadout after to still get the effect. Not as necessary due to the price increase but still an issue.
  • Cursed Idol should have a 25 second timer attached to it once activated. It should have the treasure melee ability and after 25 seconds even if you haven't gotten rid of it yet it activates.
  • Juggernaut should have higher mobility than right now. 2/3 normal movement speed. Still should have the same restrictions of no blindfire or sprint. Remove the ability to get assassinated and 1 hit treasure killed when Juggernaut is active.
  • Creepy Crawler should turn a little bit faster and have a better turning radius. Should also not be effected by team mates explosives when those team mates have team safe. It also should not spawn you backwards a foot when you activate it as this can throw you off ledges.

Melees:

• Remove the melee quick roll technique, as I hope it isn't intentional but either way it needs to go. It allows you to melee but then completely avoid the part of the melee where you become vulnerable, and also make yourself immune to being meleed back.
  • Make three hit melees a standard through all game modes. Not sure if they should be 1/3 of your health per melee or maybe 40% per melee.
  • Increase the range on kickoffs so that it's the same for pulldowns. Right now pulldowns seem to have better range than kickoffs.
  • Allow people to be kicked off from the Museum balconies without having to stand on the balcony walls.
  • Increase the assassination radius for stealth kills just slightly, so that neck punching is not such an issue.

Rolling:

• A slight increase in the speed of the roll animation.
  • The change to melee quick rolling as described in the melee section.

Grenades:

• Decrease the range of pickups for grenade throwbacks.
  • Remove the randomization of the white bar placement for throwback and always have it in the middle.
  • Remove grenade throwback from Hardcore.
  • Increase the explosive radius of propane tanks, acetylene tanks, and trucks.
  • Fix the rolling right as an explosion occurs to avoid knockdown. As in, I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be able to happen.

Blindfire:

• Blindfire accuracy on all guns needs to be decreased. Maybe I'm the only one who finds the M9 or the MAG5 or other gun's blindfire accuracy to be way too high. I don't think blindfire should be a playstyle, but rather a tactic that can be used when neccessary. I'm already strongly against auto aim and some guns seem to have quite a bit when they really shouldn't.
  • Remove stopping power from blindfire. When you blindfire any of the long guns that have stopping power, they still have stopping power even when blindfired. They don't need to slow you down after a few bullets to make you even easier to hit. Stopping power should only work if you aim.

Boosters:

• Do not allow increased strafe speed while holding the idol or Pak80 with Fleet Foot.
  • Change the medal requirement for Scoped In to Headhunters.  The range is now being reduce for Long Rangers in 1.11, but Headhunters are still a better medal for it in my opinion.
  • Change Bargain and Paid Bargain as described in the Kickback section.
  • Do not drop a Revenge grenade until the melee animation that is killing you has finished or alternatively speed up the execution time of cinematic melees.
  • Do not change the camera angle at all when meleeing or assasinating someone, as it's disorienting for control after the animation has finished.
  • Remove Ping.

Leaderboards and Stats:

• Make all stats from quit matches carry over as if the match was completed. In patch 1.11
  • Add quits to the wins/losses page on leaderboards as well as personal stats.
  • Add an objective points and plunder captures page to the leaderboards.

Character Customization:

• Add many more color options for all outfits.
  • Add hair options under "Head" for the custom characters with the color options.
  • Allow the stacking of non-overlapping items, such as monocle and top hat.
  • Since the character models are shared allow items to be worn on all characters with that shared model, or at the very least allow all versions of Chloe to wear things unlocked for regular Chloe.
  • Have it save your outfit settings for each individual character.
  • Add a random character option and in each character's customization screen have a box that you can check to put them into your random character pool.
  • Alternatively just go to Luxis's thread about customization and use it as a blueprint.

Emblem:

• Allow every single emblem piece from the three different categories to be put in any of the four layers.
  • Add a mirror function to flip emblem pieces.

Loadouts:

• Add one more loadout slot. There's clearly room for one more.

Custom Game Options:

• The ability to change the lighting and fog on maps, and save these as different map profiles. Could almost work like loadouts for map, where you have 4 custom pages that you can have saved per map, and multiple settings you can change. Pretty much just bring in the settings from Cinema, and to let us see how the settings look while we change them, we could either be allowed to set and save our map profiles in Cinema, or change them on the fly and see how they effect the map backround that loads up in the lobby for each map.
  • Please add a lot more of them. Some coming in 1.11, yay.

I'll be changing this as things are either updated or if something new is brought to my attention.

Message 55 of 65 (430 Views)
I Only Post Everything
970 posts

Re: My Complete Wishlist of Changes for U3

Feb 29, 2012

All I can say is that I agree with you.

Sully

Message 1 of 65 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7012 posts

Feb 29, 2012

Ketsueki_Wolf wrote:

All I can say is that I agree with you.

--------------- I use the AK-47 because I'm skilled. You'll never see me use Quick Boom or Revenge because those boosters are for people who can't get kills. I'm also gay, got a problem with it? You can just deal with it.

Thanks! and I'm not expecting anyone to respond to everything at once. Cause that would be a massive quote Smiley Surprised

Message 2 of 65 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Feb 29, 2012

I wouldn't mind if they swapped out the ROF mod for an accuracy mod on the M9.

I completely agree with all of your thoughts on customization.

I don't know how I feel about your melee idea.

Message 3 of 65 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7012 posts

Feb 29, 2012

x_STARK_x wrote:

I don't see why the M9 would need an accuracy mod. Unlike the AK it can be burst fired with ease, has easily manageable recoil, low bullet spread, and if you want better accuracy there is already Scope Zoom.

Message 4 of 65 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Feb 29, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

x_STARK_x wrote:

I don't see why the M9 would need an accuracy mod. Unlike the AK it can be burst fired with ease, has easily manageable recoil, low bullet spread, and if you want better accuracy there is already Scope Zoom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My Complete Wishlist of Changes for U3: http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/4673271

Do you have to click R3 twice or does it just zoom in farther when you press L1?

Message 5 of 65 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7012 posts

Feb 29, 2012

x_STARK_x wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

x_STARK_x wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My Complete Wishlist of Changes for U3: http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/4673271

Do you have to click R3 twice or does it just zoom in farther when you press L1?

When you zoom in with L1 with any long gun, you can press R3 or X once (not twice) to zoom in even further. With the Scope Zoom mod it increases the secondary zoom level even more. If you haven't tried it out I recommend that you do. It really is a good mod.

Message 6 of 65 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Feb 29, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

x_STARK_x wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

x_STARK_x wrote:

When you zoom in with L1 with any long gun, you can press R3 or X once (not twice) to zoom in even further. With the Scope Zoom mod it increases the secondary zoom level even more. If you haven't tried it out I recommend that you do. It really is a good mod.

Thanks for the recommendation. I will give it a try tonight.

Message 7 of 65 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4642 posts

Feb 29, 2012

Some great ideas.

And some godawful ones.

C+.

Message 8 of 65 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7012 posts

Feb 29, 2012

monkeybutler100 wrote:

Some great ideas.

And some godawful ones.

C+.

Could you point out the ones you didn't like?

Message 9 of 65 (430 Views)
0 Likes