Please don't hate on m
So happy!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 64 (376 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9879 posts

Re: My First Rage!

Nov 13, 2012

Congratulations, dude! I'm not aiming for anything special, I'm just waiting for the next Lab, because that is obvsly awesome.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 64 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Nov 13, 2012
Awesome! I have 2-3 rages myself. Though, one was from the dead body glitch. I almost got a rampant once, but died from some losers revenge nade.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 64 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9879 posts

Nov 13, 2012

dadno1001 wrote:
Awesome! I have 2-3 rages myself. Though, one was from the dead body glitch. I almost got a rampant once, but died from some losers revenge nade.

TK revenge? Man, you'd think they'd try to distance themselves from their teammates when using that booster...

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 64 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2590 posts

Nov 13, 2012

I almost got a Rage once.

One kill away, then someone got the last kill of the match. Ever since, I haven't even been able to accomplish another Fury thanks to a combination of this game's BS and my own lapses in skill.

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 64 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Nov 13, 2012
@Stunt Lol, no, It was an enemy. I killed the guy and he was behind cover. Then I went around the cover, and yeah, explosion to the face. Didn't see it coming.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 64 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9879 posts

Nov 13, 2012

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

I almost got a Rage once.

One kill away, then someone got the last kill of the match. Ever since, I haven't even been able to accomplish another Fury thanks to a combination of this game's BS and my own lapses in skill.

Honestly, the only times I got streak medals that aren't the Streak medal itself was Hardcore. It was easy, since, you know, extra health, more stuff to go on.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 64 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Nov 13, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

dadno1001 wrote:

TK revenge? Man, you'd think they'd try to distance themselves from their teammates when using that booster...

I hate how everybody seems to use it, unless they are a complete Tryhard. Go into a lobby and check what slot 2 every enemy is using. If the enemy team isn't a party of 4 or 5, at least 3 will be using revenge. I also dislike how difficult it is to level up since I rarely get noobs these days thanks to level based matchmaking and how easily avoidable they are. After about a month of using it, I just got revenge silver. I probably will get Scoped In leveled up faster than I get revenge. And CUNGRADJOOLAYSHUNS FAIRY. I only have 1 rage myself, and I got it in 3TDM :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 64 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9879 posts

Nov 13, 2012

dadno1001 wrote:
@Stunt Lol, no, It was an enemy. I killed the guy and he was behind cover. Then I went around the cover, and yeah, explosion to the face. Didn't see it coming.

LOL. It's like that guy I pulled down in the lab. He dropped his revenge on my head. ON MY HEAD.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 64 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9879 posts

Nov 13, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

dadno1001 wrote:

I hate how everybody seems to use it, unless they are a complete Tryhard. Go into a lobby and check what slot 2 every enemy is using. If the enemy team isn't a party of 4 or 5, at least 3 will be using revenge. I also dislike how difficult it is to level up since I rarely get noobs these days thanks to level based matchmaking and how easily avoidable they are. After about a month of using it, I just got revenge silver. I probably will get Scoped In leveled up faster than I get revenge. And CUNGRADJOOLAYSHUNS FAIRY. I only have 1 rage myself, and I got it in 3TDM :smileytongue:

I'm trying to level up Monkey Man, but for some reason I only get opportunities for pull downs WITHOUT Monkey Man. Goddamn.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 64 (339 Views)
0 Likes