Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Re: My First Rage!

Nov 13, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

dadno1001 wrote:
Awesome! I have 2-3 rages myself. Though, one was from the dead body glitch. I almost got a rampant once, but died from some losers revenge nade.

TK revenge? Man, you'd think they'd try to distance themselves from their teammates when using that booster...

I hate how everybody seems to use it, unless they are a complete Tryhard. Go into a lobby and check what slot 2 every enemy is using. If the enemy team isn't a party of 4 or 5, at least 3 will be using revenge. I also dislike how difficult it is to level up since I rarely get noobs these days thanks to level based matchmaking and how easily avoidable they are. After about a month of using it, I just got revenge silver. I probably will get Scoped In leveled up faster than I get revenge. And CUNGRADJOOLAYSHUNS FAIRY. I only have 1 rage myself, and I got it in 3TDM Smiley Tongue

I'm trying to level up Monkey Man, but for some reason I only get opportunities for pull downs WITHOUT Monkey Man. Goddamn.

With Monkey Man, DONT look for opportunities to Pull Down it works trust me

Sleep Matt signature
Message 11 of 64 (228 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Nov 13, 2012
Thanks guys for the happy response
Message 12 of 64 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1747 posts

Nov 13, 2012

I have yet to get a rage Smiley Sad

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 13 of 64 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
864 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Congrats Smiley Tongue I play too aggressively and recklessly to ever get a rage.

Message 14 of 64 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Nov 13, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

dadno1001 wrote:
Awesome! I have 2-3 rages myself. Though, one was from the dead body glitch. I almost got a rampant once, but died from some losers revenge nade.

TK revenge? Man, you'd think they'd try to distance themselves from their teammates when using that booster...

I hate how everybody seems to use it, unless they are a complete Tryhard. Go into a lobby and check what slot 2 every enemy is using. If the enemy team isn't a party of 4 or 5, at least 3 will be using revenge. I also dislike how difficult it is to level up since I rarely get noobs these days thanks to level based matchmaking and how easily avoidable they are. After about a month of using it, I just got revenge silver. I probably will get Scoped In leveled up faster than I get revenge. And CUNGRADJOOLAYSHUNS FAIRY. I only have 1 rage myself, and I got it in 3TDM Smiley Tongue

I'm trying to level up Monkey Man, but for some reason I only get opportunities for pull downs WITHOUT Monkey Man. Goddamn.

I'm missing 8 boosters till everything gold. Let me See, Endurance, Come Here, Revenge, Scoped In, Back In the Saddle, Power Hunter, and Monkey Man. I need 11 Pull Downs for MM Gold and I've gotten like 5 since I needed 11. The sad thing is.... I didn't have MM on Smiley Sad And the other day I got this amazing Fire in The Hole Afterlife kill.... and I didn't have Revenge on Smiley Sad It seems as if you get medals to level up boosters that you don't have equipped when your not trying to. But when you put them on and try to get the medal, they never show up! Tbh, anybody that does have everything gold must have either not legacied after 1.13 or not legacied at all. I don't think I know any Legacy 4 or 5's with them all.

Message 15 of 64 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
864 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

edit: oops double post

Message 16 of 64 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Nov 13, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

dadno1001 wrote:

I'm missing 8 boosters till everything gold. Let me See, Endurance, Come Here, Revenge, Scoped In, Back In the Saddle, Power Hunter, and Monkey Man. I need 11 Pull Downs for MM Gold and I've gotten like 5 since I needed 11. The sad thing is.... I didn't have MM on Smiley Sad And the other day I got this amazing Fire in The Hole Afterlife kill.... and I didn't have Revenge on Smiley Sad It seems as if you get medals to level up boosters that you don't have equipped when your not trying to. But when you put them on and try to get the medal, they never show up! Tbh, anybody that does have everything gold must have either not legacied after 1.13 or not legacied at all. I don't think I know any Legacy 4 or 5's with them all.

Really?? I'm Legacy 5 and i have everything gold already except for scoped in and revenge

Sleep Matt signature
Message 17 of 64 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 13, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

dadno1001 wrote:

I used to use Endurance, but I golded it so I switched to Cloaked. Which for some reason NEVER gets stealth kills. COME ON. ENDURANCE HAD STEALTH KILLS

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 18 of 64 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4129 posts

Nov 13, 2012
Congrats fairytailced! I'm still waiting on my first rampant. I got 4 or 5 Rage medals I think. But the Rampant has eluded me.
Message 19 of 64 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Nov 13, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

dadno1001 wrote:

Really?? I'm Legacy 5 and i have everything gold already except for scoped in and revenge

You technically don't have everything gold since you don't have Scoped In or Revenge. When you finally get them, then I can say I know someone with them all. And its funny, because before 1.13, I had all the tricky or difficult boosters to gold. I got Scoped In from the Tbolt lab, revenge came way too easily as I went along, and I heard Let me See is hard, but thanks to a 3TDM buddy of mine, I got that Gold in no time. I know a solution that could fix this easily.... just enable boosters in certain labs. I mean I wouldn't mind having my boosters during the Tbolt lab, or another Hammer lab, or another shotgun lab. And ND does have the common sense not to enable them during labs like the riot shield and MB one. I mean just imagine how easy Revenge would be to level up in that lab....

Message 20 of 64 (186 Views)
0 Likes