Gaming Beast
1978 posts

Re: My First Rage!

Nov 13, 2012
Until I join your game and I'm on the other team and focus on killing you. Whahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Muahahahahahahhahahhabahahahahahahahahhahahahahah. >:-)
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 64 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13042 posts

Nov 13, 2012

lII-Venom-lII wrote:
Until I join your game and I'm on the other team and focus on killing you. Whahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Muahahahahahahhahahhabahahahahahahahahhahahahahah. >:-)

I'd just leave if one person was killing me all the time, I wouldn't waste my time staying for that. I'd be doing the right thing for the team anyway.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 64 (150 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Nov 13, 2012
Aurelia do you still play UC3
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 64 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11024 posts

Nov 13, 2012

fairytailced wrote:
Ren
What don't you join the chat
There's Really nice people in the chat

I will, when i play U3, therefore, NEVERRR.

jk.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 64 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5384 posts

Nov 13, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

dadno1001 wrote:
Awesome! I have 2-3 rages myself. Though, one was from the dead body glitch. I almost got a rampant once, but died from some losers revenge nade.

TK revenge? Man, you'd think they'd try to distance themselves from their teammates when using that booster...

I hate how everybody seems to use it, unless they are a complete Tryhard. Go into a lobby and check what slot 2 every enemy is using. If the enemy team isn't a party of 4 or 5, at least 3 will be using revenge. I also dislike how difficult it is to level up since I rarely get noobs these days thanks to level based matchmaking and how easily avoidable they are. After about a month of using it, I just got revenge silver. I probably will get Scoped In leveled up faster than I get revenge. And CUNGRADJOOLAYSHUNS FAIRY. I only have 1 rage myself, and I got it in 3TDM :smileytongue:

I'm trying to level up Monkey Man, but for some reason I only get opportunities for pull downs WITHOUT Monkey Man. Goddamn.

I'm missing 8 boosters till everything gold. Let me See, Endurance, Come Here, Revenge, Scoped In, Back In the Saddle, Power Hunter, and Monkey Man. I need 11 Pull Downs for MM Gold and I've gotten like 5 since I needed 11. The sad thing is.... I didn't have MM on :smileysad: And the other day I got this amazing Fire in The Hole Afterlife kill.... and I didn't have Revenge on :smileysad: It seems as if you get medals to level up boosters that you don't have equipped when your not trying to. But when you put them on and try to get the medal, they never show up! Tbh, anybody that does have everything gold must have either not legacied after 1.13 or not legacied at all. I don't think I know any Legacy 4 or 5's with them all.

Really?? I'm Legacy 5 and i have everything gold already except for scoped in and revenge

You technically don't have everything gold since you don't have Scoped In or Revenge. When you finally get them, then I can say I know someone with them all. And its funny, because before 1.13, I had all the tricky or difficult boosters to gold. I got Scoped In from the Tbolt lab, revenge came way too easily as I went along, and I heard Let me See is hard, but thanks to a 3TDM buddy of mine, I got that Gold in no time. I know a solution that could fix this easily.... just enable boosters in certain labs. I mean I wouldn't mind having my boosters during the Tbolt lab, or another Hammer lab, or another shotgun lab. And ND does have the common sense not to enable them during labs like the riot shield and MB one. I mean just imagine how easy Revenge would be to level up in that lab....

legacy 5, all gold boosters in both comp and co-op here, along with all kickbacks unlocked. I laso had the same thing in legacy 3 as well. Leveling certain boosters wasn't really hard for me, since I always paired boosters together to level them up simultaneously, and then adjust my playstyle according to them, I would level 2-3 boosters sometimes 4 in one match at times.

I remember my first rage though, 17-0 and I was so close to that rampant but the game ended already. I got pretty upset there.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 64 (129 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Nov 13, 2012
*Cries in corner *
You must hate me Ren
*Sobs*
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 64 (124 Views)
Last Guardian
11024 posts

Nov 13, 2012

fairytailced wrote:
*Cries in corner *
You must hate me Ren
*Sobs*

nonono :3

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 64 (117 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Nov 13, 2012
Then please join
You seem like a very fun person to talk to :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 64 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13042 posts

Nov 13, 2012

fairytailced wrote:
Aurelia do you still play UC3

When I'm really bored yes. Like right now o.O

I'll probably be on Black Ops 2 tomorrow though, don't know if that will last or not.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 64 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1978 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

I'd just leave if one person was killing me all the time, I wouldn't waste my time staying for that. I'd be doing the right thing for the team anyway.

I made miracle----------------7( no blacklist )quit twice in FFA after I went for him only. I sent him a message saying how long he plays but he never answered. I love going up against 5 man party's with mics and high kdrs. This is what keeps me playing u3. Its a challenge and I get excited when they say to go for me only. I also get the usual your garbage venom and I'm going to make you go negative. When I meet 5 forumers in a party I go super try hard. -__-

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 64 (86 Views)
0 Likes