Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Re: My First Rage!

Nov 13, 2012

Miracle (aka The Legend 10) and Ibiza are account sharers.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 41 of 64 (187 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Nov 13, 2012
When you see people from the forums
You have to go super tryhard
Message 42 of 64 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3622 posts

Nov 13, 2012

fairytailced wrote:
When you see people from the forums
You have to go super tryhard

No you don't.

Do you feel me?

Message 43 of 64 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

lII-Venom-lII wrote:
Until I join your game and I'm on the other team and focus on killing you. Whahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Muahahahahahahhahahhabahahahahahahahahhahahahahah. >:-)

I'd just leave if one person was killing me all the time, I wouldn't waste my time staying for that. I'd be doing the right thing for the team anyway.

I made miracle----------------7( no blacklist )quit twice in FFA after I went for him only. I sent him a message saying how long he plays but he never answered. I love going up against 5 man party's with mics and high kdrs. This is what keeps me playing u3. Its a challenge and I get excited when they say to go for me only. I also get the usual your garbage venom and I'm going to make you go negative. When I meet 5 forumers in a party I go super try hard. -__-

I wouldn't even bother sending a message. Just leave, walk away.

The one thing I learnt about being a good teammate is you can sacrifice yourself, take a loss and leave the team win without you if you are doing badly.

I don't like challenges, challenges bore me and push me away from things honestly.

I honestly don't try that hard either, I play games to relax, not to feel like I'm at war with everyone like most tryhards are.

Message 44 of 64 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 13, 2012
I'm just playing the Lab and co-op, so the only rage I care about is when you rush to melee a co-op boss. With the helmet on. COME ON MAN. COME ON.

Worst would be character bosses. No visible helmet. Jeeeez.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 45 of 64 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

Nov 13, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I'm just playing the Lab and co-op, so the only rage I care about is when you rush to melee a co-op boss. With the helmet on. COME ON MAN. COME ON.

Worst would be character bosses. No visible helmet. Jeeeez.

I still  do that... LOL I just occasionally shoot at the head expect the helmet to come off.. it doesn't and then I die.

Message 46 of 64 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 13, 2012
I understand that, Aure. But some really love meleeing people. WITHOUT SHOOTING.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 47 of 64 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

Nov 13, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I understand that, Aure. But some really love meleeing people. WITHOUT SHOOTING.

Yeah I see it in almost every co-op game I join with randoms.

I only do the stupid stuff if the helmet guys get close to me though. Otherwise I'm pretty reliable.

Almost everyone I know is a DM player though unfortunately so I don't get as much co-op these days. I don't play with randoms often because I really hate not finishing games. It's a waste of my time not to finish what I started.

Message 48 of 64 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 13, 2012
When I finish a game with only one low-level random, I add them. Guys like those are hard to find.
Message 49 of 64 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

Nov 13, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
When I finish a game with only one low-level random, I add them. Guys like those are hard to find.

Whenever I jump in on co-op with randoms it always ends about round 5/6

I should probably stop trying to revive people....

Message 50 of 64 (125 Views)
0 Likes