Jul 19 2012
By: EyeCue86 Fender Bender 3354 posts
Accepted Solution

My Idea for Uncharted 4...

[ Edited ]
71 replies 989 views Edited Jul 19, 2012

Drake should be addicted to heroin in this game because he is depressed that he lost his precious ring. We find out that a mexican drug cartel stole Elena from him because he couldn't pay for his heroin, since he is the world's must unsuccessful treasure hunter. Elena goes like "**bleep**" and Drake says something witty to himself. Drake gets Chloe to help him out with saving Elena because fundraising the money is out of the question. About 3/4 of the way through the mexican drug cartel gets **bleep** off and shoots Elena in the face. She dies because no one can survive being shot in the face. Drake goes "ZOMG NO!" Then he proceeds to bone Chloe because he has wanted to tap that **bleep** since she agreed to help him out. 9 months pass and it turns out Chloe gives birth to a demon baby that looks sort of like a cross between Jay Leno and the alien from Alien. Chloe goes right into **bleep** kicking mode because she is awesome like that. The Jay Leno-Alien hybrid goes on a rampage eventually winding up on Elena's grave. Drake follows it because he has to kill the Jay Leno-Alien hybrid son of his, bring up the question what has Chloe been banging? Anyways Drake defeats the final boss and it's blood seeps down to Elena's remains and it brings her back to life. Still, since she is buried 6 feet underground she dies again and no one ever finds out that she was resurrected and passed away to begin with making that entire scene pointless (thanks ND). Wait there is a twist! It turns out Sully totally wanted to bone Elena so he masterminded "Elena's" death. It was just an Elena life model decoy and he and the real Elena ran off to, like the island from Uncharted 1 because they figure that Drake would be bat**bleep** crazy to go back there again...

Little do they know what ND has in store for them in Uncharted 5...

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 72 (989 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9466 posts

Re: My Idea for Uncharted 4...

Jul 19, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 72 (985 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9466 posts

Jul 19, 2012

see now ND has to rewrite all of Uncharted 4 because you just spoiled it. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 72 (980 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2127 posts

Jul 19, 2012

But the only reason Drake started heroin is because he caught Elena in bed with the ROF M9.

Gawd its not his fault.

http://stage.results.speedtest.comcast.net/result/291671682.png
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 72 (976 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9466 posts

Jul 19, 2012

Earlier he caught her with the gmal and the gmal was a little more "OP" than Drake so ND "nerfed" it :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 72 (969 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2127 posts

Jul 19, 2012

EyeCue86 wrote:

Drake should be addicted to heroin in this game. We find out that a mexican drug cartel stole Elena from him because he couldn't pay for his heroin, since he is the world's must unsuccessful treasure hunter. Elena goes like "**bleep**" and Drake says something witty to himself. Drake gets Chloe to help him out with saving Elena because fundraising the money is out of the question. About 3/4 of the way through the mexican drug cartel gets **bleep** off and shoots Elena in the face. She dies because no one can survive being shot in the face. Drake goes "ZOMG NO!" Then he proceeds to bone Chloe because he has wanted to tap that **bleep** since she agreed to help him out. 9 months pass and it turns out Chloe gives birth to a demon baby that looks sort of like a cross between Jay Leno and the alien from Alien. Chloe goes right into **bleep** kicking mode because she is awesome like that. The Jay Leno-Alien hybrid goes on a rampage eventually winding up on Elena's grave. Drake follows it because he has to kill the Jay Leno-Alien hybrid son of his, bring up the question what has Chloe been banging? Anyways Drake defeats the final boss and it's blood seeps down to Elena's remains and it brings her back to life. Still, since she is buried 6 feet underground she dies again and no one ever finds out that she was resurrected and passed away to begin with making that entire scene pointless (thanks ND). Wait there is a twist! It turns out Sully totally wanted to bone Elena so he masterminded "Elena's" death. It was just an Elena life model decoy and he and the real Elena ran off to, like the island from Uncharted 1 because they figure that Drake would be bat**bleep** crazy to go back there again...

Little do they know what ND has in store for them in Uncharted 5...

Truthfully the game is already too popular in mexico. Your idea may just push it too far over the edge.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 72 (966 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9466 posts

Jul 19, 2012

Too far over the edge?  I bought the american version of this game and my characters speak in spanish and all the text is in spanish... and all I hear in matchmaking is everything but english.... I think it fits right in.  ND must be working with mexico to bring immigrants into america. 

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 72 (954 Views)
Survivor
2127 posts

Jul 19, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Earlier he caught her with the gmal and the gmal was a little more "OP" than Drake so ND "nerfed" it :smileywink:

Elena's only complaint about the gmal was it wouldn't focus only on her.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 72 (946 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9466 posts

Jul 19, 2012

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Elena's only complaint about the gmal was it wouldn't focus only on her.

Hell what can you say?  When the gmal has its eyes on 2-4 targets it can't make up it's mind what one it wants :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 72 (936 Views)
Survivor
2127 posts

Jul 19, 2012

The gmal is a gigolo

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 72 (934 Views)
0 Likes