Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/17/2010
Online
1125 posts
 

Re: My Idea for Uncharted 4...

[ Edited ]
Jul 22, 2012
IQ86 Bump Smiley Wink I wonder if ND ever reads these forums...
Message 41 of 72 (313 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 03/08/2012
Online
2295 posts
 

Re: My Idea for Uncharted 4...

Jul 22, 2012
I want it!!!!
"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending"
Message 42 of 72 (302 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: My Idea for Uncharted 4...

Jul 24, 2012
Needs to be seen by the Dogs. Maybe I should have posted this on neogaf, but I posted it here so BUMP!!!

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 43 of 72 (275 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 03/08/2012
Online
2295 posts
 

Re: My Idea for Uncharted 4...

Jul 24, 2012
Have you stopped posting about batman?
"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending"
Message 44 of 72 (272 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 11/28/2011
Offline
460 posts
 

Re: My Idea for Uncharted 4...

Jul 25, 2012

Uh... I can't tell if this idea was pure genius, pure garbage, or hilarous.

Message 45 of 72 (266 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: My Idea for Uncharted 4...

Jul 25, 2012
John Blake is Robin. Batman doesn't die. Bane is killed by Catwoman. Talia dies in the truck crash. Bruce Wayne Retires. John Blake becomes the new Batman.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 46 of 72 (264 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 11/28/2011
Offline
460 posts
 

Re: My Idea for Uncharted 4...

Jul 25, 2012

EyeCue86 wrote:
John Blake is Robin. Batman doesn't die. Bane is killed by Catwoman. Talia dies in the truck crash. Bruce Wayne Retires. John Blake becomes the new Batman.


Bruce Wayne was Batman the whole time.

Message 47 of 72 (257 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: My Idea for Uncharted 4...

Jul 25, 2012

DoomBringer232 wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:
John Blake is Robin. Batman doesn't die. Bane is killed by Catwoman. Talia dies in the truck crash. Bruce Wayne Retires. John Blake becomes the new Batman.


Bruce Wayne was Batman the whole time.


No **bleep**.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 48 of 72 (255 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
Registered: 11/28/2011
Offline
460 posts
 

Re: My Idea for Uncharted 4...

Jul 25, 2012

EyeCue86 wrote:

DoomBringer232 wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:
John Blake is Robin. Batman doesn't die. Bane is killed by Catwoman. Talia dies in the truck crash. Bruce Wayne Retires. John Blake becomes the new Batman.


Bruce Wayne was Batman the whole time.


No **bleep**.



Hey, I thought making Bruce Wayne Batman was an interesting twist. I'd never seen it coming. I thought it would end up being Alfred or something.

Message 49 of 72 (253 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: My Idea for Uncharted 4...

Jul 25, 2012

DoomBringer232 wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

DoomBringer232 wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:
John Blake is Robin. Batman doesn't die. Bane is killed by Catwoman. Talia dies in the truck crash. Bruce Wayne Retires. John Blake becomes the new Batman.


Bruce Wayne was Batman the whole time.


No **bleep**.



Hey, I thought making Bruce Wayne Batman was an interesting twist. I'd never seen it coming. I thought it would end up being Alfred or something.


You're just coming across as a **bleep**, because apparently you don't know that that has been a widely known fact for about 70 years.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 50 of 72 (245 Views)
Reply
0 Likes