460 posts

Re: My Idea for Uncharted 4...

Jul 25, 2012

EyeCue86 wrote:

DoomBringer232 wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

DoomBringer232 wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:
John Blake is Robin. Batman doesn't die. Bane is killed by Catwoman. Talia dies in the truck crash. Bruce Wayne Retires. John Blake becomes the new Batman.

Bruce Wayne was Batman the whole time.

No **bleep**.

Hey, I thought making Bruce Wayne Batman was an interesting twist. I'd never seen it coming. I thought it would end up being Alfred or something.

You're just coming across as a **bleep**, because apparently you don't know that that has been a widely known fact for about 70 years.

I'm just joking! I knew it was Gordan as Batman the whole time! See, I'm not stupid.

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 72 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2012

DoomBringer232 wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

DoomBringer232 wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

DoomBringer232 wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:
John Blake is Robin. Batman doesn't die. Bane is killed by Catwoman. Talia dies in the truck crash. Bruce Wayne Retires. John Blake becomes the new Batman.

Bruce Wayne was Batman the whole time.

No **bleep**.

Hey, I thought making Bruce Wayne Batman was an interesting twist. I'd never seen it coming. I thought it would end up being Alfred or something.

You're just coming across as a **bleep**, because apparently you don't know that that has been a widely known fact for about 70 years.

I See, I'm  stupid.

No your punishment must be more... severe.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 72 (193 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7017 posts

Jul 25, 2012

lol EyeCue cool story plot BUTTTTT........ Uncharted is a T for Teen game......looks to me this story will be M for Mature...... anything with drugs is automatically M so no that is not possible sorry to burst you bubble :smileysad:

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 72 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1993 posts

Jul 25, 2012
I was going to see batman. *Reads eyecues post on page 5* now I'm not going to see batman.
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 72 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16251 posts

Jul 25, 2012

DoomBringer232 wrote:

Uh... I can't tell if this idea was pure genius, pure garbage, or hilarous.

Depends on how stoned you are.

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 72 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2304 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2012

EyeCue86 wrote:

The audience is left an impression that John Blake becomes the next Batman. But implenting that in a sequel would be quite stupid. Oh, and the so called "prison" is a realistic version of the lazarus pit. And Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle run off to live in Paris.

watchdogs
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 72 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
314 posts

Aug 21, 2012

CSM.jpg

My Youtube Channel
Mods please move the multiplayer meme thread back to the Multiplayer General it gets no attention anymore and its just sad. Why kill such a great thread? Move it back I Say!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 72 (133 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 10, 2013

uncharted 4 must set on indonesia,like mystery of candy borobudur,or back in to kalimanan again...

assassins
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 72 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Apr 20, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Drake should be addicted to heroin in this game because he is depressed that he lost his precious ring. We find out that a mexican drug cartel stole Elena from him because he couldn't pay for his heroin, since he is the world's must unsuccessful treasure hunter. Elena goes like "**bleep**" and Drake says something witty to himself. Drake gets Chloe to help him out with saving Elena because fundraising the money is out of the question. About 3/4 of the way through the mexican drug cartel gets **bleep** off and shoots Elena in the face. She dies because no one can survive being shot in the face. Drake goes "ZOMG NO!" Then he proceeds to bone Chloe because he has wanted to tap that **bleep** since she agreed to help him out. 9 months pass and it turns out Chloe gives birth to a demon baby that looks sort of like a cross between Jay Leno and the alien from Alien. Chloe goes right into **bleep** kicking mode because she is awesome like that. The Jay Leno-Alien hybrid goes on a rampage eventually winding up on Elena's grave. Drake follows it because he has to kill the Jay Leno-Alien hybrid son of his, bring up the question what has Chloe been banging? Anyways Drake defeats the final boss and it's blood seeps down to Elena's remains and it brings her back to life. Still, since she is buried 6 feet underground she dies again and no one ever finds out that she was resurrected and passed away to begin with making that entire scene pointless (thanks ND). Wait there is a twist! It turns out Sully totally wanted to bone Elena so he masterminded "Elena's" death. It was just an Elena life model decoy and he and the real Elena ran off to, like the island from Uncharted 1 because they figure that Drake would be bat**bleep** crazy to go back there again...

Little do they know what ND has in store for them in Uncharted 5...

Hey guys, it's been a while since I posted here, but has anyone checked out my idea for Uncharted 4? With the PS4 coming up soon, it's bound  to be a source of inspiration for ND.

BTW, have they fixed their broken game yet?

Bruce Lives!

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 72 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

Apr 20, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Drake should be addicted to heroin in this game because he is depressed that he lost his precious ring. We find out that a mexican drug cartel stole Elena from him because he couldn't pay for his heroin, since he is the world's must unsuccessful treasure hunter. Elena goes like "**bleep**" and Drake says something witty to himself. Drake gets Chloe to help him out with saving Elena because fundraising the money is out of the question. About 3/4 of the way through the mexican drug cartel gets **bleep** off and shoots Elena in the face. She dies because no one can survive being shot in the face. Drake goes "ZOMG NO!" Then he proceeds to bone Chloe because he has wanted to tap that **bleep** since she agreed to help him out. 9 months pass and it turns out Chloe gives birth to a demon baby that looks sort of like a cross between Jay Leno and the alien from Alien. Chloe goes right into **bleep** kicking mode because she is awesome like that. The Jay Leno-Alien hybrid goes on a rampage eventually winding up on Elena's grave. Drake follows it because he has to kill the Jay Leno-Alien hybrid son of his, bring up the question what has Chloe been banging? Anyways Drake defeats the final boss and it's blood seeps down to Elena's remains and it brings her back to life. Still, since she is buried 6 feet underground she dies again and no one ever finds out that she was resurrected and passed away to begin with making that entire scene pointless (thanks ND). Wait there is a twist! It turns out Sully totally wanted to bone Elena so he masterminded "Elena's" death. It was just an Elena life model decoy and he and the real Elena ran off to, like the island from Uncharted 1 because they figure that Drake would be bat**bleep** crazy to go back there again...

Little do they know what ND has in store for them in Uncharted 5...

Hey guys, it's been a while since I posted here, but has anyone checked out my idea for Uncharted 4? With the PS4 coming up soon, it's bound  to be a source of inspiration for ND.

BTW, have they fixed their broken game yet?

Bruce Lives!

i thought you were banned. . . these forums have been dead since the trolling has stopped.

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 72 (77 Views)
0 Likes