Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2195 posts

Re: My KDR sucks cause i only played deathmatches at my first times i played

Jan 2, 2013

SicParvisMagna6 wrote:
This isn't too nice i mean somepeople just deleted me just because of that! And once again i played deathmatches in my "early years" then stepped to TO and never left and well i sucked in my " early years ".... But my kills says +_ 500 and deaths like 1000 buuutt if you look at only commando medals e.g. I got only that one over 4000 times... That's way more than stupid 500 -_- soooo TO should count kills too!

Although that sucks, some of the replies could have been a bit more er.. friendlier? I don't know, maybe SicParvisMagna over here just felt like ranting about it because he was having a bad day. Anyways, like mentioned by some people, how do you know the person deleted you on the basis of that, unless they messaged you or in some way included in conversation you could be just guessing as to why they did remove you from their friends list. You could have also posted in the Rage Thread (https://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/The-RAGE-Thread/td-p/37330561) and not have made a forum post that has nothing to really intiate a conversation. You could have instead asked a question after explaining your situation, asking people here if that would be a valid reason a forumer here may delete someone. XP

Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 48 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2471 posts

Jan 2, 2013

if you're really worried about it and you're really better than that now go back to deathmatch for awhile and get your kdr up to a one or so. 

ND reads their tweets.
Tweet to them the need for an All competitive playlist. Maybe they'll listen.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 48 (320 Views)
Survivor
2216 posts

Jan 2, 2013
If you play with people that delete you for a low Kdr you should never have added them in the first place.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 48 (313 Views)
Gaming Beast
1822 posts

Jan 2, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:
If you play with people that delete you for a low Kdr you should never have added them in the first place.

Agreed,  @ OP Those kind of people aren't true friends and K/D doesn't say sht in this game. So I shouldn't worry about that.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 48 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11095 posts

Jan 2, 2013

Who the **bleep** cares.

SicParvisMagna6 wrote:
soooo TO should count kills too!

*sigh*

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 48 (265 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3636 posts

Jan 2, 2013
Do what thefiresidecat said. Hell I had a .65 kdr in U2 before I figured things out (-2500 deaths over kills) I overcame it. Just play TDM and boost it if you're worried about it.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 48 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Jan 2, 2013
Ok well yeah indeed but i just find it stupid sometimes that my kdr is bad...
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 48 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
620 posts

Jan 2, 2013

SicParvisMagna6 wrote:
This isn't too nice i mean somepeople just deleted me just because of that! And once again i played deathmatches in my "early years" then stepped to TO and never left and well i sucked in my " early years ".... But my kills says +_ 500 and deaths like 1000 buuutt if you look at only commando medals e.g. I got only that one over 4000 times... That's way more than stupid 500 -_- soooo TO should count kills too!

untitle.JPG

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 48 (229 Views)
Welcoming Committee
13336 posts

Jan 2, 2013

If KDR counted in Objectives or Plunder.. No one would play the objectives.

I know I sure as hell would stand in some corner shooting people for free KDR.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 48 (227 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4874 posts

Jan 3, 2013

SicParvisMagna6 wrote:

It's fine that your KDR is low. Everyone was a beginner at some point. UC2 was my first online shooter. My KDR was under 1.0 for an entire year as I learned how to play. After the first year, I had acquired so many deaths, it was very hard to improve my KDR. I think I finished UC2 with a 1.4 KDR. 

After learning the ropes in UC2, I had a better knowledge base in which to start off in UC3. I currently have 45,000 kills and 19,000 deaths in about 3,000 matches in UC3. 

There are very specific and important reasons why ND can't count the kills in Team Objectives. If people on your friends list are actually going to delete you bc you have a low KDR, you should find some new people to party up with. I party up and play with just about anyone who asks. I meet new random payers everyday. Some of the most fun players to party up with have very low KDR's, but great personalities. 

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 48 (210 Views)