Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1109 posts

Re: My Last 10 Games of Co-Op

Nov 28, 2012

GISkid wrote:

Does no one else have constant game freezing in Co-Op? It's never happened to me once while playing competitive. Perhaps I just have very bad luck...

I occasionally get Freezing in Co-op, However do you have Wired Connection?  Because Wireless on a PS3 is always bound to lag.  Also it Really Depends who you are playing with...   

Yesterday I was playing Monastery with a Guy from the Phillipines, long story short his game froze while I and a PSN guy had the Connection Bar then got booted out.

Message 11 of 12 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Re: My Last 10 Games of Co-Op

Nov 28, 2012

fyiByas wrote:

GISkid wrote:

Does no one else have constant game freezing in Co-Op? It's never happened to me once while playing competitive. Perhaps I just have very bad luck...

I occasionally get Freezing in Co-op, However do you have Wired Connection?  Because Wireless on a PS3 is always bound to lag.  Also it Really Depends who you are playing with...   

Yesterday I was playing Monastery with a Guy from the Phillipines, long story short his game froze while I and a PSN guy had the Connection Bar then got booted out.

Guess who was hosting that match... gotta love ND's lovely netcode. :smileyindifferent:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 12 of 12 (69 Views)
0 Likes