Apr 12 2013
By: DEATH__MACHINIST Treasure Hunter 3825 posts

ND Charity.

[ Edited ]
14 replies 853 views Edited Apr 12, 2013

Normally I often do give to charity, local fire depo, police and salvation army so I do believe in giving to charity.

My charity donations will always be community first.

What the above has any relevance to you'll have to read on or just exit the thread believing its just my normal " I'm not happy with ND thread".

I didn't think much about the charity event till some thing happened last night.

I will be the first to admit, I really cant stand U3 but most of you know that. I'll play it once in a while to catch up with some friends or play it with a friend from another game that has it ,which I did yesterday.

I have pretty much went back to mostly spending my gaming time playing U2 again., not alone I might add.

I admit it, I'm still soo hooked on that game.  I know it can be out right laggy and the crowd there can be really ***** to each

other. With all that I still cant put it down.

Couple nights ago I even ran into a known forum member on the opposite team. He wiped the floor with me. I didn't have

the feeling of rage or anger getting stomped on but had almost a tear of nostalgia because I recognized him.

Maybe It wasn't just nostalgia even, but a sign to me saying others still agree with me other than the regular people I run with.

This wasn't the moment I'm referring to that started me thinking about this thread, it was some thing deeper.

Some times I cant get really mad at some of the b.s that happens gaming on U3 and U2 and some times I don't

really think before I say some thing. I ran into a really laggy player that just ate every bullet that I shot at him. I hit him with the hammer over and over and he just wont go down.

I raged at him telling him " you should go play U3 with your garbage internet you'll be a god , you shouldn't even be able to connect!).

He sent me a message. Not what I expected I might add. The message said " I too poor get game".

That actually did bother me.

That put me back a bit.  I didn't know how to respond.

After some thought I sent him a message saying " your playing the better game anyway, don't waste your money and I'm sorry I said that to you".

Before I went to bed I checked my messages and he replied to me " why lab not change".

I told him I wish I knew, and that to use the badges of honor to level up because deposit doesn't work on tdm.

This player was a level 62. He has been using deposit to level up because he like many others feel they want to reach the top level on the game.

Their are still people playing that game, around 9000 to be exact. Many people like you or I playing U3.

Many play it because they love it, many because its what they can afford.

ND has a charity event to raise money for animals?
 They still have a client base of players they sold a game that too could use some charity as well.

I'm not saying its not important to me as well.

I'm just saying ND said they were going to do some thing and never did.

Flipping the switch, pushing the button, typing on the keyboard and finishing what they said they would do over there would put a smile on many faces. Many that cant afford U3, and many that still love that game that have the next installment.

Yeah, well I guess they could just download F2p. That would work great with a budget internet. They could see all the smiling faces of the adds constantly for things they cant buy anyway. Maybe even give some money and get shirts with a puppy on it.

ND you ask us for charity, why don't you give it to your customers as well.

If you read it sorry for the novel. I'll go back to my normal F ND threads next time.

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 1 of 15 (853 Views)
Survivor
2203 posts

Re: ND Charity.

Apr 12, 2013

One again, this is all I can do.

36243-slow-clap-citizen-kane-orson-w-jpBA.gif

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 2 of 15 (760 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Apr 12, 2013
What a great guy you are
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 3 of 15 (724 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3825 posts

Apr 12, 2013

Nope, i just realize when i do stupid ****.  

The greatest advancement U3 has over U2 is the ability to mute your oppoents so they dont hear the stupid things you say.

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 4 of 15 (615 Views)
Survivor
2203 posts

Apr 12, 2013

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

Nope, i just realize when i do stupid ****.  

The greatest advancement U3 has over U2 is the ability to mute your oppoents so they dont hear the stupid things you say.

Customization is not too bad. Smiley LOL

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 5 of 15 (483 Views)
Last Guardian
11298 posts

Apr 12, 2013
TL;DR. Smiley Sad
Message 6 of 15 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 13, 2013
You just insulted a poor guy! At least you apologized.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 7 of 15 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14385 posts

Apr 14, 2013

The only thing Uncharted 3 has over Uncharted 2 is a lack of bunny hopping, that aside, Uncharted 2 is way more enjoyable and a much better balanced game.

They should quit supporting Uncharted 3 and go back to supporting Uncharted 2.

Hell maybe they could flick a switch revert to 1.04 and give us all what we want.

Message 8 of 15 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 14, 2013
I also wanted customization D:
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 9 of 15 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14385 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2013

I forgot, it has less glitches too.. But that is really it though, there is nothing else.

I'm not really a big fan of the customization.

I am when it's done right but this whole experience has been lazy. Home has better customization.. and that isn't even good at it.

If it had hair and make up pieces I'd be all over it, but what is the point if it's just clothing items.

Thats officially the most girly thing i've ever said here.

Message 10 of 15 (239 Views)
0 Likes