Dec 31 2014
By: dunc_the_boss Lombax Warrior 197 posts

ND, PLZ PUT THESE CHARACTERS IN U4!

34 replies 593 views Edited Dec 31, 2013
I want Chloe, drake, Elena,sully and cutter in U4. PLZ JUST PUT THEM IN THERE I DONT CARE ABOUT ANY1 ELSE PUT WHOEVER U WANT IN THERE JUST PLZZZZ PUT THEM!!!!!!!!
Join my clan TAGC. I play black ops 2, uncharted 3 and FIFA 13.
Message 1 of 35 (593 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Re: ND, PLZ PUT THESE CHARACTERS IN U4!

Dec 31, 2013
I want them in as well. As for your grammar, I am sure plz and u are not English words....
Sleep Matt signature
Message 2 of 35 (590 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jan 1, 2014
Oh, so you want the 5 main characters. Yeah, cause it's not like they'll just kill off Drake ._.

Give me Rika Raja. It's all I've been asking for in regards to customisation.
Bang Bang!

Message 3 of 35 (578 Views)
Wastelander
699 posts

Jan 1, 2014

If So

I Want My Custome Hero

-Black Camo Cap

-Strapped Tank Top Med Blue

-Black Fingerless gloves

-Shotgun Pants Khaki

-Leather Boots Black

Costume Villains are ugly no matter how u dress em

so make it possible to keep the heroes as villain and just change their colour base to the villains color pallette

but even so i dont think people get confused based on hero/villain color palettes

i think both teams should be able to wear w/e color they want

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 4 of 35 (573 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2419 posts

Jan 1, 2014
There's enough hints that Drake is in the game, which pretty much confirms Sully and Elena are too since they are so close to him (unless they killed Sully off and Nate and Elena broke up again, but that's too depressing for Uncharted). I also doubt Amy would write the game without Chloe in it, she wanted Claudia Black to voice Elena, it didn't happen, so she made Chloe instead. The only one I'm not sure about is Cutter, we never got to see what sort of bond he had with the rest of the group, so he could be expendable.

I'd love me some Rika in single player too, she's an awesome character, and could make a pretty interesting sidekick for a villain.
Pepsi
Message 5 of 35 (572 Views)
Naughty Paw
11615 posts

Jan 1, 2014
I want Rameses, with an actual Yemeni voice actor. If you can't find one, I'll do it.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 6 of 35 (566 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jan 1, 2014

I would love to see Nate, Elena, Sully, Chloe, and Cutter come back in the new Uncharted! It's pretty much a given that Nate's in the game, I think that goes without saying. Based on the ending of Uncharted 3 and the fact that the new Uncharted is more personal than the past three, I think Elena's chances are fairly high as well. If anything's personal to Nate, Elena is bound to be involved in some way. On a side note, Emily Rose told Amy Hennig to kill Elena in Uncharted 3, so it's kinda hard to judge Elena's role. Sully's been in every single Uncharted project, so chances are he'll probably be in this game; however, I don't think he's going to play as big a role in the new Uncharted as he did in Uncharted 3. Sully constantly remarks about how his age is slowing him down, so I don't think it makes much sense to make his roles more prominent as he gets older. I'm confused about Chloe though. Amy said that Chloe is a core character to the Uncharted franchise, which makes me think she values her character just like she does Nate, Elena, and Sully. However, Chloe took a major step back in Uncharted 3, so Amy may just leave Chloe out altogether. As for Cutter, I used to think he had a very high chance of coming back since Amy wanted him to play a much larger role in Uncharted 3, but I'm not so sure anymore. She may just lay him to rest. Also, Arne Meyer stated that Graham McTavish hasn't worked with Naughty Dog since Uncharted 3, so I'm sure that doesn't help Cutter's case.

I like to think of those five as the core cast of the series, and even though Cutter's new I still get the vibe that he's not just a one-time character.  I really hope that these five make the cut, but it's just too hard to say at this point.  

Message 7 of 35 (549 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3588 posts

Jan 1, 2014

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:
Oh, so you want the 5 main characters. Yeah, cause it's not like they'll just kill off Drake ._.

Give me Rika Raja. It's all I've been asking for in regards to customisation.

I thought we were talking single player here Smiley Tongue

because I think it would be great to see Rika Raja in the single player, following that motion comics story, the eye of indra thingy elephant didn't interest me so much, but if it's just a key for something greater and can fit into the story of UC4, then it would be great, also I hope Eddy Raja is in there, Uncharted 1 spoilers:

Spoiler
I know he's probably dead, but hey, it was a cursed spaniard bite in the neck, but he fell down, if the fall wasn't too high, and the cursed spaniard would have hit the ground first, breaking the fall for eddy raja a bit, than maybe eddy managed to escape and find his crew to help stop the bleeding and then get off the island, I really hope so, he's the best villain in the series if you ask me Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 35 (528 Views)
Highlighted
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 1, 2014
The hell, Roman is obviously the best. Too bad he's... You know.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 9 of 35 (525 Views)
Fender Bender
3588 posts

Jan 1, 2014

TheStuntDouble wrote:
The hell, Roman is obviously the best. Too bad he's... You know.

Gabriel Roman was awesome, I still think Uncharted 1's story was the best, full of twists and turns Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 35 (523 Views)