Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Re: ND does ban people!?

Dec 24, 2012

A glitch is a glitch and i agree. I know that I'm banned for a reason and accept that because I know I did something wrong. As we have already said, we accept the consequences that ND made and I am actually glad that I got banned because that means they still care a little bit about this game.

And ofcourse we like glitching, but only in custom games and not online.

At first when my friend told me I should tell ND about it I wanted to do it.

But seeing as they never did anything or even bothered to reply to one of my many messages I've send them about glitches and fixes.

Message 71 of 75 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Dec 24, 2012

Ahem, rewatch the cinema. there was definately a guy trying to glitch there. ofcourse you didn't notice because I kept him out of it.

Message 72 of 75 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5270 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 24, 2012

a29426qbca11bd92 wrote:

At first when my friend told me I should tell ND about it I wanted to do it.

But seeing as they never did anything or even bothered to reply to one of my many messages I've send them about glitches and fixes.

What if I told you just because they don't reply to your messages, doesn't mean that they don't read and acknowledge them.

They don't reply on weekends as they are off duty. They probably aren't going to reply now due to holidays. ND does not reply to stuff on the forums (only once in a blue moon) but they do read alot of posts here and their PMs as it's their job to check these things.

Message 73 of 75 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Dec 24, 2012

Yeah, acknowledge them... I've send them a way to fix the idol running glitch in Uncharted 2 as is was something simple as not allowing someone to switch weapons when aiming while carrying the idol. But what did they do with it? They ignored it and threw it into the garbage bin just like all the other glitch fixes.

The thing is, Not many people know how the deadbody glitch is triggered. Now they finally find someone that know how to do it AND that is willing to help them and what do they do with it? Threw it in the same garbage bin where the others went.

But I'm done and ND can go figure it out themselves. I've tried to help them but as usual, They. Do. Not. Care.

Message 74 of 75 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Dec 24, 2012
Well, I'm out of this. I'll just look for glitching vids in YT then send the to devs.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 75 of 75 (170 Views)
0 Likes