Reply
Mar 14 2013
By: Lordidude Wastelander 581 posts
Offline

ND won't admit they **bleep**ed up. We should give up.

43 replies 546 views Edited Mar 14, 2013

Until this moment there are

 

1,723,808,928 Kills

 

Out of these kills it's

 

953,150,710 Melee Kills

 

That's about

 

55% Melee Kills!

 

And we're talking only about the fists so far.

I'm sure there are at least a few hundred millions blindfire kills as well.

 

So the majority of all the kills are plain CQC with tons of blindfire.

And still no regards in changing anything...

 

This thing has been discussed since day 1 of the subway beta and is still a subject of discussion even to this day.

But it's too late... The game has been designed this way.

Sprint, blindfire, melee-rolling, Kal-7. All these things are implented to make Uncharted 3 a blindfire mess of a game. It's all obviously done on purpose.

 

They accidentally invented one of the best multiplayer experiences in UC2 and got greedy.

The plan was to create a multiplayer easy accessable, noob friendly and with tons and tons of things you could buy to get advantages as well as the infamous scam-like FHC which didn't deliever what they promised.

 

Let's just forget it.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 44 (546 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 05/28/2011
Offline
444 posts
 

Re: ND won't admit they **bleep**ed up. We should give up.

Mar 14, 2013

The simple thing to do is boycott Naughty Dog. I am rather enjoying Crysis 3 much more than I have ever done with Uncharted 3. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 44 (531 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 07/15/2012
Offline
391 posts
 

Re: ND won't admit they **bleep**ed up. We should give up.

Mar 14, 2013
Lol it's no wonder I suck at this game, I had to actually try to get the 50 fisticuffs medals for the trophy, does this stat mean that the majority of people have got more fisticuffs medals than commando's? I'm struggling to believe that. Although statistics do lie, it might be the noob horde with their 0.3 kdrs distorting the facts. Can some people with decent stats post their KDR, and the number of fisticuff and commando medals, they have chuck in power killer, spray and pay and gunslinger as well if you like.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 44 (484 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/18/2012
Offline
19 posts
 

Re: ND won't admit they **bleep**ed up. We should give up.

Mar 14, 2013
the infamous scam-like FHC

 Pardon my ignorance, but what is the FHC?

 

I agree. Uncharted 2 was much more enjoyable than U3.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 44 (460 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/21/2011
Online
1780 posts
 

Re: ND won't admit they **bleep**ed up. We should give up.

Mar 14, 2013

easy_target77 wrote:
the infamous scam-like FHC

 Pardon my ignorance, but what is the FHC?

 

I agree. Uncharted 2 was much more enjoyable than U3.


Fortune Hunters Club (UC3 season pass) It's a scam because they advertised that they would release 4 mappacks but they only gave us 3 mappacks. The other so called "mappack" only contained 1 Co-op Adventure map The Fort.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 44 (454 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/24/2010
Offline
581 posts
 

Re: ND won't admit they **bleep**ed up. We should give up.

Mar 14, 2013

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

easy_target77 wrote:
the infamous scam-like FHC

 Pardon my ignorance, but what is the FHC?

 

I agree. Uncharted 2 was much more enjoyable than U3.


Fortune Hunters Club (UC3 season pass) It's a scam because they advertised that they would release 4 mappacks but they only gave us 3 mappacks. The other so called "mappack" only contained 1 Co-op Adventure map The Fort.


Actually they said 21 DLCs will be in the FHC.

Most of them were costume packs and like you said out of the 5 larger "packs" there were 3 map-packs, the Shade-"pack" and 1 single-map.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 44 (442 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2178 posts
 

Re: ND won't admit they **bleep**ed up. We should give up.

Mar 14, 2013

You know it counts coop as well right?

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 44 (424 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/13/2009
Offline
996 posts
 

Re: ND won't admit they **bleep**ed up. We should give up.

Mar 14, 2013

Lordidude wrote:

Until this moment there are

 

1,723,808,928 Kills

 

Out of these kills it's

 

953,150,710 Melee Kills

 

That's about

 

55% Melee Kills!

 

And we're talking only about the fists so far.

I'm sure there are at least a few hundred millions blindfire kills as well.

 

So the majority of all the kills are plain CQC with tons of blindfire.

And still no regards in changing anything...

 

This thing has been discussed since day 1 of the subway beta and is still a subject of discussion even to this day.

But it's too late... The game has been designed this way.

Sprint, blindfire, melee-rolling, Kal-7. All these things are implented to make Uncharted 3 a blindfire mess of a game. It's all obviously done on purpose.

 

They accidentally invented one of the best multiplayer experiences in UC2 and got greedy.

The plan was to create a multiplayer easy accessable, noob friendly and with tons and tons of things you could buy to get advantages as well as the infamous scam-like FHC which didn't deliever what they promised.

 

Let's just forget it.


You can forget it and move on, and so can everyone else. There is still going to be a decent sized player base. I find matches quickly still, and I still have fun. I'm sorry you aren't having as much fun as I am.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 44 (421 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
5400 posts
 

Re: ND won't admit they **bleep**ed up. We should give up.

Mar 14, 2013

There was a moment where I had more fisticuffs than commando. Right now my fisticuffs are a couple hundred behind commando. This counts all kinds of melee too you know. I mean I have 2k oh snaps, as well as 600ish pull downs, and 400ish kick offs. Along with my stealth kills in general saying I have near 6k.

 

Should we just ignore the whole melee system and strafe shoot 100% of the time, will that please everyone?

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 44 (406 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2178 posts
 

Re: ND won't admit they **bleep**ed up. We should give up.

Mar 14, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

There was a moment where I had more fisticuffs than commando. Right now my fisticuffs are a couple hundred behind commando. This counts all kinds of melee too you know. I mean I have 2k oh snaps, as well as 600ish pull downs, and 400ish kick offs. Along with my stealth kills in general saying I have near 6k.

 

Should we just ignore the whole melee system and strafe shoot 100% of the time, will that please everyone?


Exactly this^ The melee are also counted by Kickoffs, pulldowns and neck breaks. Not to mention coop is also counted in this, think about all those chokers people have killed.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 44 (376 Views)
Reply
0 Likes