Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Re: ND won't admit they **bleep**ed up. We should give up.

[ Edited ]
Mar 15, 2013

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

easy_target77 wrote:
the infamous scam-like FHC

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the FHC?

I agree. Uncharted 2 was much more enjoyable than U3.

Fortune Hunters Club (UC3 season pass) It's a scam because they advertised that they would release 4 mappacks but they only gave us 3 mappacks. The other so called "mappack" only contained 1 Co-op Adventure map The Fort.

After counting the fort, they also added on about $25 of content for free. 

Just saying, everyone seems to forget that 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 21 of 44 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1962 posts

Mar 15, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

easy_target77 wrote:
the infamous scam-like FHC

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the FHC?

I agree. Uncharted 2 was much more enjoyable than U3.

Fortune Hunters Club (UC3 season pass) It's a scam because they advertised that they would release 4 mappacks but they only gave us 3 mappacks. The other so called "mappack" only contained 1 Co-op Adventure map The Fort.

After counting the fort, they also added on about $25 of content for free. 

Just saying, everyone seems to forget that 

But they still scammed people who was a FHC member. Fort is still not a mappack. 

EminentFury= GOAT Debater/intellectual Conservative.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Message 22 of 44 (303 Views)
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Mar 15, 2013

So despite the fact they added about 30$ worth of stuff, your still mad over a none existent map pack? 

Also, why are people bring up this issue all of sudden? This happened how long ago, and people are bringing it back now for what reason? 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 23 of 44 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1962 posts

Mar 15, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:

So despite the fact they added about 30$ worth of stuff, your still mad over a none existent map pack? 

Also, why are people bring up this issue all of sudden? This happened how long ago, and people are bringing it back now for what reason? 

Before they added $25 worth of "dlc" now its $30? Which one is it? They added a bunch of stat hats and I think it was 6 taunts free and that was an ok addition, but nothing significant.  However, they did not fufill the requriments of the FHC that included 4 mappacks and EricND adimitted earlier that 3 mappacks were given to us. Im not mad (and my comment didn't reflect such) im just stating the obvious injustice. FHC members are entitled to it, regardless if they give us $100 of free dlc.

EminentFury= GOAT Debater/intellectual Conservative.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Message 24 of 44 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
444 posts

Mar 15, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:

So you think it is fair that the consumers don't get what they were told the content included? They added $30 worth of stuff maybe so, but that wasn't exclusive to FHC. 

Message 25 of 44 (276 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Mar 15, 2013

I understand what icey is saying. You guys are focusing too much on the injustice rather than the justice (they did give us $30 of free dlc, a little slack could help.)

Yes, ND fudged up with the multipayer. If they had stayed in the beta form, we wouldn't even have this conversation right now. Eric Cogburn (Who I believe is the lead multiplayer designer) needs to be fired. But come on people, 17 patches? 3/4 of it benefited or added to the multiplayer? Tone it down a bit.

Message 26 of 44 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
444 posts

Mar 15, 2013

Yes, 3/4 counted towards micro-transactions, not actual in-game bugs/glitches

Message 27 of 44 (248 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Mar 15, 2013

MUCHxz wrote:

Yes, 3/4 counted towards micro-transactions, not actual in-game bugs/glitches

A majority of those "microtrasactions" could be attained for free. Quite fun if you attempt to get them all.

Though I will give you credit on bug/glitches, at least ND fixed some. But that isn't me defending them, more of an acknowledgement of what they kinda did..

Message 28 of 44 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
444 posts

Mar 15, 2013

You have to keep in mind about consumer rights though, Naughty Dog told their consumers what FHC included which was 21 items of content 4 of which were map packs. 

Naughty Dog, this is what a pack is: A collection of items tied up or wrapped; a bundle.

Not one single item. A collection of items tied up or wrapped; a bundle. 

Message 29 of 44 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
391 posts

Mar 15, 2013
What is the 30 dollars worth of stuff ? Was this released after the map packs? If so I didn't realise
Message 30 of 44 (290 Views)
0 Likes