Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
18484 posts

Re: ND won't admit they **bleep**ed up. We should give up.

Mar 15, 2013

Beelzebean wrote:
What is the 30 dollars worth of stuff ? Was this released after the map packs? If so I didn't realise

It was from the FHC. We payed $15 for it and got about $25-$30 worth of content, yet people are still complaining about it.

Naughty Dog didn't even plan Fort/Shade Survival (not 100% on this), since we were informed that more content than anticipated would be given to FHC members for no extra charge.

I won't whine over a non-existent map pack, since I saved money on a game I like playing. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 44 (572 Views)
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Mar 15, 2013

wais_45 wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

So despite the fact they added about 30$ worth of stuff, your still mad over a none existent map pack? 

Also, why are people bring up this issue all of sudden? This happened how long ago, and people are bringing it back now for what reason? 

Before they added $25 worth of "dlc" now its $30? Which one is it? They added a bunch of stat hats and I think it was 6 taunts free and that was an ok addition, but nothing significant.  However, they did not fufill the requriments of the FHC that included 4 mappacks and EricND adimitted earlier that 3 mappacks were given to us. Im not mad (and my comment didn't reflect such) im just stating the obvious injustice. FHC members are entitled to it, regardless if they give us $100 of free dlc.

I added the the fort to the 25 and here you are having no idea what your talking about. 

They added shade mode, fort, ext... for free not the hats and taunts 

It's funny what $10 turns us into

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 44 (551 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Mar 15, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Beelzebean wrote:
What is the 30 dollars worth of stuff ? Was this released after the map packs? If so I didn't realise

It was from the FHC. We payed $15 for it and got about $25-$30 worth of content, yet people are still complaining about it.

Naughty Dog didn't even plan Fort/Shade Survival (not 100% on this), since we were informed that more content than anticipated would be given to FHC members for no extra charge.

I won't whine over a non-existent map pack, since I saved money on a game I like playing. :smileyhappy:

Yea shade mode was never made for FHC. 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 44 (550 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3468 posts

Mar 15, 2013

Despite that you may enjoy the game still, it doesn't mean Naughty Dog can claim that the bundle has something which in the end it really doesn't. You know I am right, everyone knows this is true. Do not try to twist this with your fanboyism. Naughty Dog are very much turning into EA with microtransactions like FIFA. 

It is obvious that companies want money more than to fix their game, but the consumers deserve something better. (incominghateispossiblefromafanboy)

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 44 (534 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
616 posts

Mar 15, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Beelzebean wrote:

Yea shade mode was never made for FHC. 

They stated very early that they planned 21 DLCs.

Shade was one of the planned ones. To say they didn't plan it and gave it for free is just plain bul.lshi.t.

After all the delays and disappointments it's obvious, that they didn't program stuff just for our joy.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 44 (523 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1239 posts

Mar 15, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

ND should do what Tomb Raider has.

You simply cannot blindfire. it wont work, the command does not exist.

That is the only major positive about TR's MP though.

This seems like a good idea on paper, but it would have dire consquences.  

If you cannot blindfire/hipfire, this would cause immense frustration and make it ridiculous hard to kill players.  Players are able to sprint, jump, roll, strafe, climb, hobble, cover etc.  If you could not blindfire, a player could skip, hop, and roll around you and sprint away too easily.  Games would get dragged out a lot longer because a lot of players would be sprinting/running away.

Blindfiring/hipfiring and meleeing are all mechanics of the game that are all pieces of a puzzle.  Blindfiring and hipfiring could be done away with...in Uncharted 4, but not with the game engine and mechanics in UC3

A better solution (at least for Uncharted 4 because it won't happen in UC3) would be to reduce the blindfiring acurracy, rate of fire, and damage where it would still be a tactic to kill opponents in chaotic close quarter combat, but those who skillfully aim and play the game proper would be rewarded better.

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 44 (505 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13342 posts

Mar 16, 2013

TimeWarnerSux wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

ND should do what Tomb Raider has.

You simply cannot blindfire. it wont work, the command does not exist.

That is the only major positive about TR's MP though.

This seems like a good idea on paper, but it would have dire consquences.  

If you cannot blindfire/hipfire, this would cause immense frustration and make it ridiculous hard to kill players.  Players are able to sprint, jump, roll, strafe, climb, hobble, cover etc.  If you could not blindfire, a player could skip, hop, and roll around you and sprint away too easily.  Games would get dragged out a lot longer because a lot of players would be sprinting/running away.

Blindfiring/hipfiring and meleeing are all mechanics of the game that are all pieces of a puzzle.  Blindfiring and hipfiring could be done away with...in Uncharted 4, but not with the game engine and mechanics in UC3

A better solution (at least for Uncharted 4 because it won't happen in UC3) would be to reduce the blindfiring acurracy, rate of fire, and damage where it would still be a tactic to kill opponents in chaotic close quarter combat, but those who skillfully aim and play the game proper would be rewarded better.

jumping and especially rolling wont make much of a difference, the animations are pretty slow in this game compared to uncharted 2.

Sprint however.. I understand the valid point there. I've seen it with my own eyes where people abuse it to get away. Sprint has been broken ever since they changed it from the summer beta

It's okay. I can solve that too though. Since sprint was an awful unnecessary idea, remove it.

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 44 (466 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Mar 16, 2013

Lordidude wrote:

stayFROST-E wrote:

Lordidude wrote:

Until this moment there are

1,723,808,928 Kills

Out of these kills it's

953,150,710 Melee Kills

That's about

55% Melee Kills!

And we're talking only about the fists so far.

I'm sure there are at least a few hundred millions blindfire kills as well.

So the majority of all the kills are plain CQC with tons of blindfire.

And still no regards in changing anything...

This thing has been discussed since day 1 of the subway beta and is still a subject of discussion even to this day.

But it's too late... The game has been designed this way.

Sprint, blindfire, melee-rolling, Kal-7. All these things are implented to make Uncharted 3 a blindfire mess of a game. It's all obviously done on purpose.

They accidentally invented one of the best multiplayer experiences in UC2 and got greedy.

The plan was to create a multiplayer easy accessable, noob friendly and with tons and tons of things you could buy to get advantages as well as the infamous scam-like FHC which didn't deliever what they promised.

Let's just forget it.

^Source/link?

http://www.naughtydog.com/stats/uncharted3/

Apparently the Wes-44 has an accuracy of 3% on the MP... I just want to know where they found it. :smileytongue: To me, it looks like those stats are just as screwed up as the leaderboards. :smileysad: I CHOOSE TO BLATANTLY DENY FACTS(ish)!!! :smileywink:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 44 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10028 posts

Mar 16, 2013
@Aure I'd rather the make sprint so that it's only a defensive mechanism.

I have enough trouble trying to get away from people as it is, with all the spriting everywhere.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 44 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13342 posts

Mar 16, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
@Aure I'd rather the make sprint so that it's only a defensive mechanism.

I have enough trouble trying to get away from people as it is, with all the spriting everywhere.

That is how it was in the summer beta due to the lack of movement it couldn't be used offensively.

I didn't hate that, i wasn't a lover of it either though. But I guess it didn't break the game, still I figure the maps are small enough to not really need sprint.

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 44 (126 Views)