Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3468 posts

Re: ND won't admit they **bleep**ed up. We should give up.

Mar 16, 2013

Like I may have mentioned before, Naughty Dog add features that aren't necessary and unbalance the game. They then later on do not fix anything, but add micro-transactions. 

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 44 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4078 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 16, 2013

Lordidude wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Beelzebean wrote:
What is the 30 dollars worth of stuff ? Was this released after the map packs? If so I didn't realise

It was from the FHC. We payed $15 for it and got about $25-$30 worth of content, yet people are still complaining about it.

Naughty Dog didn't even plan Fort/Shade Survival (not 100% on this), since we were informed that more content than anticipated would be given to FHC members for no extra charge.

I won't whine over a non-existent map pack, since I saved money on a game I like playing. :smileyhappy:

Yea shade mode was never made for FHC. 

They stated very early that they planned 21 DLCs.

Shade was one of the planned ones. To say they didn't plan it and gave it for free is just plain bul.lshi.t.

After all the delays and disappointments it's obvious, that they didn't program stuff just for our joy.

Actually I believe it was 14 then later after the 4th bundle issue, they added it to 21.

Edit:

"Initially, the Fortune Hunters’ Club offered a total savings of 45% off the seven multiplayer packs (three character skin packs, four map packs) that will be released for Uncharted 3. We’ve kicked this deal up a few notches and are now offering 14 total packs, 7 new packs that we will be revealing as the year progresses! As a FHC member the savings for these 14 packs will be over 60%! Current membership and any new membership purchased will include all currently available and any upcoming DLC packs for Uncharted 3 as well as an exclusive Fortune Hunters' Club theme that will let you know when new Uncharted 3 DLC hits right from the XMB of your PS3.  " -ND blog 

When FHC first kicked off it was 4 map packs and 3 skins packs, here they added 7 more peices of DLC 2 of which were shade mode and fort along with another 2 skin packs i believe. 

So don't give me that shade mode was part of FHC crap 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 44 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3468 posts

Mar 16, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:

Lordidude wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Beelzebean wrote:
What is the 30 dollars worth of stuff ? Was this released after the map packs? If so I didn't realise

It was from the FHC. We payed $15 for it and got about $25-$30 worth of content, yet people are still complaining about it.

Naughty Dog didn't even plan Fort/Shade Survival (not 100% on this), since we were informed that more content than anticipated would be given to FHC members for no extra charge.

I won't whine over a non-existent map pack, since I saved money on a game I like playing. :smileyhappy:

Yea shade mode was never made for FHC. 

They stated very early that they planned 21 DLCs.

Shade was one of the planned ones. To say they didn't plan it and gave it for free is just plain bul.lshi.t.

After all the delays and disappointments it's obvious, that they didn't program stuff just for our joy.

Actually I believe it was 14 then later after the 4th bundle issue, they added it to 21.

Yes, that's true. 

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 44 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1861 posts

Mar 16, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

iceyfire54312 wrote:

So despite the fact they added about 30$ worth of stuff, your still mad over a none existent map pack? 

Also, why are people bring up this issue all of sudden? This happened how long ago, and people are bringing it back now for what reason? 

Before they added $25 worth of "dlc" now its $30? Which one is it? They added a bunch of stat hats and I think it was 6 taunts free and that was an ok addition, but nothing significant.  However, they did not fufill the requriments of the FHC that included 4 mappacks and EricND adimitted earlier that 3 mappacks were given to us. Im not mad (and my comment didn't reflect such) im just stating the obvious injustice. FHC members are entitled to it, regardless if they give us $100 of free dlc.

I added the the fort to the 25 and here you are having no idea what your talking about. 

They added shade mode, fort, ext... for free not the hats and taunts 

It's funny what $10 turns us into

Initially, the FHC offered 7 pieces of dlc (3 skin packs and 4 mappacks). In 2012, ND added 7 new pieces of dlc to add more "value" to the FHC. The fort was NOT part of the additional value because they counted this as a "mappack" (LOL). Shades, donut pack, avatars pack, and rogue pack 1 & 2 were the freebies that ND wanted to add additional value to the FHC. This totals around to $16-$20, not $30 like you claim (not including savings from FHC). Members did save money on the dlc content but it still was a scam (rogue skins are suppose to be on disk day 1, copying and pasting maps from U2, and not giving the promised 4th mappack). Call it whining, crying, selfish, or what have you, but they did not fufill the customer-company service agreement. You implied that $10 has made me some sort of money hungry, self-intitled crybaby, but you choose to ignore what ND has become. I only call out on ND's mistakes and what people are complaining about are legit, nothing is opinionated. The agreement was broken and they tried to compensate and increase the value of the FHC by giving stuff that should have been on disk day 1 or added little to no value or experience to the MP. The avatars were appreciated though (for me at least).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 44 (188 Views)