Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: BUFF -- Kickbacks

Apr 29, 2013

stayFROST-E wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

What? Nerf kickbacks? What you want an RPG to only half kill ya? 

 

No, if anything ND should BUFF kickbacks! I'm not killing enough with my free killing button, so that clearly indicates that there is something wrong! Kickbacks are underpowered man! We have to make them work better by trying to get ND to buff them nearly two years after launch! I can't believe we didn't notice this any sooner!


So subtle... Smiley Indifferent 

 

And yet I get the feeling you didn't even read the OP. 


He's a bitter troll, who is still stuck in 2009.

Message 11 of 52 (426 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: BUFF -- Kickbacks

Apr 29, 2013

stayFROST-E wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

What? Nerf kickbacks? What you want an RPG to only half kill ya? 

 

No, if anything ND should BUFF kickbacks! I'm not killing enough with my free killing button, so that clearly indicates that there is something wrong! Kickbacks are underpowered man! We have to make them work better by trying to get ND to buff them nearly two years after launch! I can't believe we didn't notice this any sooner!


So subtle... Smiley Indifferent 

 

And yet I get the feeling you didn't even read the OP. 


Thank you! Smiley Very Happy Subtelty is my specialty!

 

I did read it. I just don't agree with it.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 12 of 52 (426 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: BUFF -- Kickbacks

[ Edited ]
Apr 29, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

stayFROST-E wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

What? Nerf kickbacks? What you want an RPG to only half kill ya? 

 

No, if anything ND should BUFF kickbacks! I'm not killing enough with my free killing button, so that clearly indicates that there is something wrong! Kickbacks are underpowered man! We have to make them work better by trying to get ND to buff them nearly two years after launch! I can't believe we didn't notice this any sooner!


So subtle... Smiley Indifferent 

 

And yet I get the feeling you didn't even read the OP. 


He's a bitter troll, who is still stuck in 2009.


I'm not bitter or a troll so why are you attacking me? Just because I have a different opinion than yours?

 

I have a harder time killing in this game than most and when my RPG launcher I spawned isn't doing the trick, I assume that ND needs to buff the kickback so I can get my free kill.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 13 of 52 (423 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/01/2013
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: BUFF -- Kickbacks

Apr 29, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

stayFROST-E wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

What? Nerf kickbacks? What you want an RPG to only half kill ya? 

 

No, if anything ND should BUFF kickbacks! I'm not killing enough with my free killing button, so that clearly indicates that there is something wrong! Kickbacks are underpowered man! We have to make them work better by trying to get ND to buff them nearly two years after launch! I can't believe we didn't notice this any sooner!


So subtle... Smiley Indifferent 

 

And yet I get the feeling you didn't even read the OP. 


He's a bitter troll, who is still stuck in 2009.


I'm not bitter, why are you attacking me? Just because I have a different opinion than yours?

 

I have a harder time killing in this game than most and when my RPG launcher I spawned isn't doing the trick, I assume that ND needs to buff the kickback so I can get my free kill.


Yes you're bitter for not sharing my views on everything UC3 related. Smiley Tongue

Message 14 of 52 (417 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: BUFF -- Kickbacks

Apr 29, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

stayFROST-E wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

What? Nerf kickbacks? What you want an RPG to only half kill ya? 

 

No, if anything ND should BUFF kickbacks! I'm not killing enough with my free killing button, so that clearly indicates that there is something wrong! Kickbacks are underpowered man! We have to make them work better by trying to get ND to buff them nearly two years after launch! I can't believe we didn't notice this any sooner!


So subtle... Smiley Indifferent 

 

And yet I get the feeling you didn't even read the OP. 


He's a bitter troll, who is still stuck in 2009.


I'm not bitter, why are you attacking me? Just because I have a different opinion than yours?

 

I have a harder time killing in this game than most and when my RPG launcher I spawned isn't doing the trick, I assume that ND needs to buff the kickback so I can get my free kill.


Yes you're bitter for not sharing my views on everything UC3 related. Smiley Tongue


It's still not nice to throw out insults and deragatory terms like troll around. I'm not. 

 

I feel it's just a label thrown out when people spot someone with unique views that don't mesh with there own preconceptions.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 15 of 52 (413 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: NERF -- Kickbacks

Apr 29, 2013
@Frost

Timed defensive kickbacks are affected. Speedy G can't earn medals, etc
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 16 of 52 (242 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/03/2009
Offline
699 posts
 

Re: NERF -- Kickbacks

Apr 30, 2013

they are fine

you get more kickbacks based on how you play with the medals that fill them up

if u dont get medals and kills ull die by a kickback so wat

even dying elps fill ur kickback

once in a while youll be open to people who missuse their kickbacks

or times youll be angry ur kickback wsnt timed rigth and you failed

but the kickbacks are fine

chosse one that fits your style and is worth its value like(hammer/shotgun/launcher)

 

this isnt cod

this is like a codsmashbrothershalo combo Smiley Happy

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 17 of 52 (211 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/03/2009
Offline
699 posts
 

Re: NERF -- Kickbacks

Apr 30, 2013

sometimes the game spawns you rite next to power weapons

its a sign from the all seeing game for you to use themSmiley Wink

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 18 of 52 (210 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/13/2012
Offline
698 posts
 

Re: NERF -- Kickbacks

Apr 30, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

they are fine

you get more kickbacks based on how you play with the medals that fill them up

if u dont get medals and kills ull die by a kickback so wat

even dying elps fill ur kickback

once in a while youll be open to people who missuse their kickbacks

or times youll be angry ur kickback wsnt timed rigth and you failed

but the kickbacks are fine

chosse one that fits your style and is worth its value like(hammer/shotgun/launcher)

 

this isnt cod

this is like a codsmashbrothershalo combo Smiley Happy


I'm saying there are just too many power weapons in the game. This is my solution and a pretty conservative one at that. This just prevents those people who basically have either a PW or a kickback THE ENTIRE GAME. And there are many people who do that. It's not that hard because of the weapon spawns and kickbacks. When I am against someone and the only times I come in contact with them they activate their kickback and kill me, I feel like that's just stupid. I want to have some 1v1 gun battles, not who-has-the-powerweapon/kickback battles. You read me, bro?

 

"this isnt cod" -- Unfortunately, no. You are right. But ND could definitely learn something from CoD and that is: take your game seriously and build a competitive multiplayer. And that's what CoD has and Uncharted lacks. Unfortunately, ND CoD-ized Uncharted without taking any of the positive, competitve elements in CoD. I don't like CoD nearly as much as UC3, but like the style or not, they know their stuff and in BO2 pretty much mastered a very fasted paced, competitive multiplayer.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

 


Worst speed test ever.png


 


Message 19 of 52 (201 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/13/2012
Offline
698 posts
 

Re: NERF -- Kickbacks

Apr 30, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

sometimes the game spawns you rite next to power weapons

its a sign from the all seeing game for you to use themSmiley Wink


Spawns are aweful in this game. They seem to have gotten worse, but that is VERY off topic. I would like to redirect a question to anyone who reads this (take as a presupposition that you want to nerf blindfire in some way). Would a buff to all aiming be better than a nerf to blindfire?. What if ND reduced the recoil of all guns by 10%? And maybe a blindfire nerf could be in conjunction with that; plus 10% to aiming and minus 10% to blindfiring. What do you guys think? Is this worth testing in the Lab?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

 


Worst speed test ever.png


 


Message 20 of 52 (199 Views)
Reply
0 Likes