Keyblade Wielder
9466 posts

Re: NEW CLAN! (CAMPING NOOBS)

Apr 13, 2012

Sounds extremely pointless and stupid.  Have fun getting railed though, because I'm sure that most of the players you guys are trying to upset can just run over you guys no problem.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 23 (175 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Apr 13, 2012

Hi-5 to you Tess! For steam-rolling on this guy badly.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 23 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
537 posts

Apr 13, 2012

Be careful bro, the forum guys are on a "TEAR EM A NEW ONE" tonight, I've had mine ripped now its your turn

Seriously though, they're a good bunch albeit p*ss taker and wind ups, just don't give em any ammo or you'll be spawning all night

gggg.jpg

YOU'RE NOT GOOD.....YOU JUST LAG.....YES YOU!
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 23 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4542 posts

Apr 13, 2012

GOGENSNOFF97 wrote:

we go to there bases during plunder and kill them when they come. its so funny me and my friend were laughing so hard cause people were just getting ****** and we were like "its just a game, calm ur ****" its only funny if they have mics. 

I don't see how kill farming and ruining the fun for other players, who are trying to play the game properly, is funny. And why Plunder? 'Cause it's easy to get n00by kills on people while they're trying to reach the game's objective: score the treasure.

Playing the game as it should be played is not taking it too seriously, it's just having fun because that's what entertainment is for, not trying to get entertained by others who are raging for legit reasons. Taking the game too seriously is raging for unjustified and non-legit reasons.

I say if you really wanna make people rage for non-legit reason, at least be brave and courageous enough to "troll" with the Kal-7 and the sniper during Deathmatch (if you succeed of course, since they won't be "distracted" by any shiny golden idol and it won't be easy or "funny" to you at all). That's where you'll actually teach some players lessons about not taking the game too seriously, not by cheating in Plunder (cheating = kill farming and not respecting the game's rules and objectives).

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 23 (175 Views)
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Apr 14, 2012

Considering that uncharted wasn't virtual, but a paint ball match or whatever. you'd probably be hated by the entire club and probably kicked out. Also i find your methods of entertainment childish, you shouldn't troll no one, even if they take the game to serious. (which btw i don't , i couldn't care less about lag, nerfs or stats) Just find another hobby if you find it so boring you feel the need to irritate other people.

Go for sculpt class or something, I don't know.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 23 (175 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 13, 2013

I'd Like To Join :smileyvery-happy:.  I Have A Terrible KDR But I'm Not Bad By Any Means Of The Imagination (If I Do Say So Myself) But I Looooooove Pissing People Of With The KAL.  PSN : LineDart

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 23 (171 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6765 posts

Jul 13, 2013

LineDart wrote:

I'd Like To Join :smileyvery-happy:.  I Have A Terrible KDR But I'm Not Bad By Any Means Of The Imagination (If I Do Say So Myself) But I Looooooove Pissing People Of With The KAL.  PSN : LineDart

Dude.......This thread is a year old what the hell are you doing

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 23 (169 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 13, 2013

LineDart wrote:

Max Butt At Capacity.gif

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 23 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
547 posts

Jul 13, 2013

LMAO Obey, xDDD

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 23 (145 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Jul 14, 2013

This is much better done as a lone wolf. Plenty of times have I switched to the Kal-7 ROF with Clip Size mod and trolled a party of 5. They're always screaming at the top of their lungs "NOOOOOOOOOOOOB" after such I get the weirdest boner. This happens around once every other day.

Fun times. 

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 23 (123 Views)
0 Likes