Mar 16 2013
By: CaptainNoah Hekseville Citizen 365 posts

NEW Co-Op Feature!!! (It's a Glitch)

5 replies 466 views Edited Mar 16, 2013

So I encountered a new glitch recently (at least I believe it's new; it's the first time I've encountered it). While in a Co-Op Arena match a player froze up and was removed from the game. Immediately as this happened, all interactive objects on the map cease to be interactive including guns (ammo), idols, and grenades (ammo). All enemies freeze and become immune to gunfire and grenades. Coming in close contact with an enemy will result in an auto-punch from the enemy. Enemies can be engaged in melee combat (unless they're helmeted) and will fall over dead but no cash will be received. Thus rounds cannot be completed because no enemies can be killed and the idol cannot be picked up (it is unknown if holding the idol while the glitch occurs will allow you to complete the round). If you are unlucky enough to experience this glitch, congratulations! You've just experienced the newest festure of Co-Op: The Universal Freeze Glitch! This was brought to you by Lazarevic, who is really **bleep** that he can't team-kill Drake in Co-Op arena.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Naughty Dog,
__I have sat idly by for too long. You will NOT stand in the way of destiny! I will be in Co-Op Arena!
_____________________________________________Lots of love,
_________________________________________________Lazarevic
Message 1 of 6 (466 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: NEW Co-Op Feature!!! (It's a Glitch)

Mar 16, 2013
But there's no villains in co-op arena
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 2 of 6 (461 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1350 posts

Mar 16, 2013

This "glitch" was around in Uncharted 2. It's just another form of lag.

Message 3 of 6 (452 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
365 posts

Mar 16, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
But there's no villains in co-op arena

That's why he's **bleep**.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Naughty Dog,
__I have sat idly by for too long. You will NOT stand in the way of destiny! I will be in Co-Op Arena!
_____________________________________________Lots of love,
_________________________________________________Lazarevic
Message 4 of 6 (444 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2392 posts

Mar 16, 2013
I've seen this many times, it's a problem related to the host, in rare cases if the other two players remain in the game, it will manage to kick the host, find a new one, and the game will return to normal. That's also how some people have been able late join Co-op Adventure as Drake, and were able to give him white and yellow shirts before 1.17.
Pepsi
Message 5 of 6 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3802 posts

Mar 17, 2013

Yeah, has happened to me few times too. Actually it happened again not too many days ago with Ali during Airstrip.

Message 6 of 6 (282 Views)
0 Likes