Uncharted Territory
1779 posts

Re: The KELEVRA Uncharted 3 CHALLENGE - Powered by GAMERMODZ & KELEVRA Corp

Apr 27, 2013

tripleWRECK wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Will the matches be uploaded to youtube? If so, on which channel can I watch them?

I'll be putting highlights of each round together on my channel, and it's likely many of the teams will upload their full matches too.

Cool. Man I wish Uncharted had a spectator mode. :smileyindifferent:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 181 of 262 (832 Views)
Sackboy
605 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Bioshock wrote:

Ooo, I wanna play.

I've got the following quarters: (winners in bold)

OmG!

vs.

GET+

I expect OmG! to beat FnxX (who in turn will make the lightest work of Celsius), but not too easily. OmG! may be out of practice, but they've had an undefeated run this season, cutting their teeth on a variety of clans and culminating with beating some top teams (Art, DE@D) as recently as a month ago.

I thought our path to the QFs would be via Real Talent, but they might not have a team ready, which leaves Sir*2 and VMXC. Apart from handing a hilarious defeat to eMp, VMXC's run hasn't been very inspiring, and their best player Fabstar is also on OmG! so no idea if he'll be playing here. Still early days for us, but I expect the practice we're putting in to pay off.

Since last month, however, I haven't seen OmG! play, but I'm hoping that our more recent experience will let us pull through. Also, I'd like to reiterate that Celsius will lose very very very early in this quarter.

mG

vs.

Streak Nation

Top ranked team vs Previously top ranked team and tournament winners. Streak's lineup's changed a lot since then, and even though they're ranked 3, I don't see them beating the top team here. In fact, if I took some time to actually check the brackets before clicking on Streak a few times, I might've put Finnish All Stars in this match up. We've played them and they're quite good and if they can take out eMp along the way, they can definitely beat Streak.

mG I expect to get through just based on their record and enormous amount of practice. I don't really know much about the team.

Good players should get out of Celcius while the gettin's good.

True Skill

vs.

-Zero-

I don't know much about this quarter. I picked TS based on one or two seasons ago when they dominated, but some of their members have since joined other teams. Facing them is a pile of even poorer connections team of Brazilians. May the laggiest man win.

(If Celcius was in this quarter, they'd lose in round 1)

Art*

vs.

AllSTARS

Despite ajax's best efforts to sabotage the team, I expect Art* to have an easy run to the semis, and probably the finals.

SEMIFINALS

Art beats TS

and

GET+

vs.

mG

If this match was played today, mG would win. Thankfully, Celsius lol we have a few weeks to practice if we do end up going that far.

And if we do beat mG, I think we have a good shot at making barry hate us for another 6 months in the finals.

Interesting thoughtful analysis and I like some of your choices. Good luck in Challonge bracket predictions! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 182 of 262 (832 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
125 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Bioshock wrote:

Top ranked team vs Previously top ranked team and tournament winners. Streak's lineup's changed a lot since then, and even though they're ranked 3, I don't see them beating the top team here. In fact, if I took some time to actually check the brackets before clicking on Streak a few times, I might've put Finnish All Stars in this match up. We've played them and they're quite good and if they can take out eMp along the way, they can definitely beat Streak.

We actually did beat Streak earlier on in this season, and now that they don't have sandropoli playing with them anymore, I expect having more trouble with eMp than Sk. We'll give them hell and hopefully prove everyone's predictions wrong. 

Please use plain text.
Message 183 of 262 (789 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

[ Edited ]
May 2, 2013

Where are the results posted? I found some matches on Youtube but it was mostly !RRE that uploaded their matches.

Please use plain text.
Message 184 of 262 (555 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 2, 2013

Good luck to everyone who's participating. :womanvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 185 of 262 (541 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1791 posts

May 4, 2013

barryhains wrote:

Then another guy who wont participate is complaining about gamemodes not being balanced. I mean all the players and people who are going in to play haven't said a word against or made a complain. Im guessing by-standing people just like to stir up things.

I'm guessing this is directed to me? I'm up for playing FN style matches but I can't commit to a team. If there are scrims then let me know.

The fundamental design of the modes, the randomness of where the plunder spawns or what the next objective will be, that's what I think isn't balanced. Why would the players complain? It's something you just accept and put up with because ND wont change it and there's no custom option to preset which objective follows the next etc.

I have no issue playing by the FN rule set and seeing the differences for myself. If I'm online playing UC3, then send an invite and I'm there.

Uncharted & The Last of Us Tutorials

www.youtube.com/user/SyncingShip
Please use plain text.
Message 186 of 262 (458 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

May 5, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

Where are the results posted? I found some matches on Youtube but it was mostly !RRE that uploaded their matches.

A highlights video is uploaded on TW's channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LRE6BSsb94

Please use plain text.
Message 187 of 262 (437 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1955 posts

[ Edited ]
May 6, 2013

Updated the original post with additional information and all tournament videos:

Click HERE for full-sized version!

http://us.playstation.com/ambassadorprogram/terms-and-conditions/

Twitter: @TryceUp

EOR

USN 04-08
Please use plain text.
Message 188 of 262 (390 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3217 posts

May 6, 2013

Whoever is editing all these is a pretty cool bro IMO. :smileytongue:

LIVESTREAMING The Last of Us and Uncharted 3!

Edits, Commentaries, Community Videos, and LULZ!
Please use plain text.
Message 189 of 262 (364 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

Re: [NEW VIDEOS 5/5] The $500 KELEVRA Uncharted 3 Tournament Challenge

May 6, 2013
@Baryhains.I though MVP's were supposed to be nice and stuff. Not argue with the community.. Be nice. Like sweet poison.
" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Please use plain text.
Message 190 of 262 (377 Views)