Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
605 posts

Re: [NEW VIDEOS 5/21] The $500 KELEVRA Uncharted 3 Tournament Challenge

Jun 2, 2013

neverbelow wrote:
To be honest, back in the saddle is the only worthwhile second slot booster in plunder. Anyone who uses anything else is an idiot. In the first slot FF is the best unless you're running the idol with beast mode. Cloaked is good in some maps like temple but FF is still better. Endurance is ok but not great.

Back in the Saddle is banned on FN.

Message 221 of 262 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
407 posts

Jun 2, 2013
Team Safe prevents you from dropping the idol when hit by a nearby explosive which is a major positive, especially when grenades are being thrown left and right.
Message 222 of 262 (355 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4504 posts

Jun 2, 2013
No **bleep**, Icarus.
Message 223 of 262 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4504 posts

Jun 2, 2013
Orochidude, who cares about a grenade explosion when you can roll away and counter. Even if you die you'll easy make up for it by spawning quickly. In tight plunder matches it's by far better to relive quickly to either move the idol again, spawn to stop them from moving it, or kill the other team.

The other huge advantage is with buddy spawning. If you die but your buddy is still battling, once they die then they can simply spawn on you when you're close to the action.

Teamsafe blows in comparison. I don't know why they'd ban BiTS on FN. Anyone with half a brain will just use teamsafe. So much for "booster variety". What are they going to use Monkey Man? Bargain is banned. There's really nothing else that's worth your time in slot two.
Message 224 of 262 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
605 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 2, 2013

neverbelow wrote:
Orochidude, who cares about a grenade explosion when you can roll away and counter. Even if you die you'll easy make up for it by spawning quickly. In tight plunder matches it's by far better to relive quickly to either move the idol again, spawn to stop them from moving it, or kill the other team.

The other huge advantage is with buddy spawning. If you die but your buddy is still battling, once they die then they can simply spawn on you when you're close to the action.

Teamsafe blows in comparison. I don't know why they'd ban BiTS on FN. Anyone with half a brain will just use teamsafe. So much for "booster variety". What are they going to use Monkey Man? Bargain is banned. There's really nothing else that's worth your time in slot two.

Back in the Saddle is banned because an advanced option of setting a respawn timer is already put to place and is already set to 5 seconds I think (?) so it isn't required. Before the update I'm not sure where it wasn't possible to manually change the default timers. But you make good points regardless.

Message 225 of 262 (294 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Jun 3, 2013

@squiid

Sadly I didnt know the exact rules for this tournament - No BF mods & KB!!?

After all this years the first (more or less) proper tournamnet.

Less, because there´re still 90% M9s because of all these character weapons aka 2 mods per weapons.

(There was not a single AK, isnt it?)

Please consider a new balanced rule for the next tourny and allow only 1 mod per weapon.

With that we could finally see the first AKs in U3s competitive gaming.

<<< For all "Ähm what"?

AKs without an Accuracy mod is non-competitive, Period! Resulting in not a single character AK in tournaments.

B..b..but an AK with Accuracy? Against a character M9 with KeepFiring AND Juggler on it???

Cool story bros, but the AK with AC would still be non-competitive against all these character weapons in this shoddy game.

Thats why a 1 mod per weapon setting is the only thing squiid could do if we want the AKs back in competitive gaming.

U3´s COD syndrom fixlist: Nerf Gmal damage&scope INSTEAD OF RECOIL, Remove all ROF & Quickboom, Remove grenade throwback and replace it with a Slot 2 booster, Move Bargain to Slot 1, Nerf the enterly OP hipfire, INSTEAD OF DESTROYNG UNCHACHARTEDS FLUIDITY!
Nerf the sprint to 2sec/recovery to 5sec, Nerf T-Bolt KB to 12 medals,
NO stopping power effect while ADS, make FF usefull again (pain wobble is ENOUGH!), FIX delay on grenade throw, FIX shooting delay while hanging, FIX the cover system, its inferiour than in U2, FIX the Pull-down camera(U2>U3), FIX map rotation, FIX the reticles on ALL weapons( U2>U3), FIX overall weapon handling(U2>U3), FIX U3 lame COD corridor/hotspot map design(U2>U3), Add an only-party playlist for partys above 2 players OR Change U2 back to the original 1.04 setting.
Message 226 of 262 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Flawless83 wrote:

@squiid

Sadly I didnt know the exact rules for this tournament - No BF mods & KB!!?

After all this years the first (more or less) proper tournamnet.

Less, because there´re still 90% M9s because of all these character weapons aka 2 mods per weapons.

(There was not a single AK, isnt it?)

Please consider a new balanced rule for the next tourny and allow only 1 mod per weapon.

With that we could finally see the first AKs in U3s competitive gaming.

<<< For all "Ähm what"?

AKs without an Accuracy mod is non-competitive, Period! Resulting in not a single character AK in tournaments.

B..b..but an AK with Accuracy? Against a character M9 with KeepFiring AND Juggler on it???

Cool story bros, but the AK with AC would still be non-competitive against all these character weapons in this shoddy game.

Thats why a 1 mod per weapon setting is the only thing squiid could do if we want the AKs back in competitive gaming.

Even with one mod the (for example) Reload Speed M9 will exceed the AK.

Message 227 of 262 (252 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 3, 2013

I know @munns, but the chances for more AKs would be finally there.

But you and I know, that the overall setting from a M9ClipSize or M9ReloadSpeed is superior versus an AK with AC, but only because ND **bleep**ed up the AC of the stock AK.

If the AK had the AC on it by default, as it should be, we wouldnt have this one-sided M9 rules over everything U3 game, simple because I could equip the AK with ReloadSpeed or ClipSize and could fight the goood fight against the 99%.

U3´s COD syndrom fixlist: Nerf Gmal damage&scope INSTEAD OF RECOIL, Remove all ROF & Quickboom, Remove grenade throwback and replace it with a Slot 2 booster, Move Bargain to Slot 1, Nerf the enterly OP hipfire, INSTEAD OF DESTROYNG UNCHACHARTEDS FLUIDITY!
Nerf the sprint to 2sec/recovery to 5sec, Nerf T-Bolt KB to 12 medals,
NO stopping power effect while ADS, make FF usefull again (pain wobble is ENOUGH!), FIX delay on grenade throw, FIX shooting delay while hanging, FIX the cover system, its inferiour than in U2, FIX the Pull-down camera(U2>U3), FIX map rotation, FIX the reticles on ALL weapons( U2>U3), FIX overall weapon handling(U2>U3), FIX U3 lame COD corridor/hotspot map design(U2>U3), Add an only-party playlist for partys above 2 players OR Change U2 back to the original 1.04 setting.
Message 228 of 262 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Jun 3, 2013
AK>M9

But lets keep pretending the M9 is OP so that people stay away from te AK :smileywink:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 229 of 262 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Jun 3, 2013
You really think shadow?
Message 230 of 262 (220 Views)