Keyblade Wielder
10210 posts

Re: [NEW VIDEOS 5/21] The $500 KELEVRA Uncharted 3 Tournament Challenge

Jun 6, 2013
Oh, thanks man.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 251 of 262 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
605 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 6, 2013

sQuiiDx wrote:

Icarus_prime wrote:

sQuiiDx wrote:

I love that y'all are still talking in this thread. Makes me happy. 

You lied. You still didn't update the kelevra challonge! brackets over the "weekend". And why is there no mention of D@aD as champions in this thread? I sense a little ungrateful, bias here...

Ungrateful bias? I smell someone being **bleep**. I apologize, I completely forgot about it. Let me ignore my 4 month old child next time so I can avoid your predications of "bias". How selfish of me. 

I'm not being salty of anything since I didn't even participate the tournament nor that I do FN. I'm trying to advise on being more aware and organisational towards the event you're doing . I understand how real-life takes place first but when organising this sort of event, shouldn't you be more courtesy in managing all aspects in relation to the event? I even reminded you several times already in the past week or so to update but to no success.

P.S: Now that you have already addressed my plea on the update of the bracket results, my previous message is now mute and sorted out. Thanks anyway regardless.

Message 252 of 262 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
605 posts

Jun 6, 2013

neverbelow wrote:

Agreed playtime is bigger advantage. I've said that BiTS is the best plunder booster over and over. I'm just arguing that there's really no booster variety and the fact that everyone still uses the same booster, Teamsafe, for all if not the majority of the match.

I could see 1 person using power hunter to keep track of the power weapons but I don't see any reason to use it 100% of the time. Just switch off midmatch. Even then I don't think it's necessary.

It's the exact reason why it was banned in the first place. I totally agreed how BitS is far and away the best (possible broken?) 2nd booster option for  Plunder seeing as the factor of time outsways then countering grenades. But I think with my first point, ever since you can change the spawn timers within customs, it gave an extra incentive and push in banning it in favour of setting it for an even playing field.

Message 253 of 262 (349 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1995 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Icarus_prime wrote:

sQuiiDx wrote:

Icarus_prime wrote:

sQuiiDx wrote:

I love that y'all are still talking in this thread. Makes me happy. 

You lied. You still didn't update the kelevra challonge! brackets over the "weekend". And why is there no mention of D@aD as champions in this thread? I sense a little ungrateful, bias here...

Ungrateful bias? I smell someone being **bleep**. I apologize, I completely forgot about it. Let me ignore my 4 month old child next time so I can avoid your predications of "bias". How selfish of me. 

I'm not being salty of anything since I didn't even participate the tournament nor that I do FN. I'm trying to advise on being more aware and organisational towards the event you're doing . I understand how real-life takes place first but when organising this sort of event, shouldn't you be more courtesy in managing all aspects in relation to the event? I even reminded you several times already in the past week or so to update but to no success.

P.S: Now that you have already addressed my plea on the update of the bracket results, my previous message is now mute and sorted out. Thanks anyway regardless.

Don't know what your problem is but I'll make a mental note when dealing with you in the future. The original plan was to have a secondary part for the users here. It didn't work out. Technically I should have deleted the challonge but a few friends wanted me to keep it up anyways. It had nothing to do with the organization of the event. It was tacked on last minute. Boggles my mind that you can't come to this place and not get attitude from someone here. 

Twitter: @TryceUp

USN 04-08
Message 254 of 262 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10210 posts

Jun 7, 2013
@Squiid That's how this forum works now.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 255 of 262 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5228 posts

Jun 7, 2013
Correction stunt, that's how this forum has always worked.
Message 256 of 262 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10210 posts

Jun 7, 2013

neverbelow wrote:
Correction stunt, that's how this forum has always worked.

Sorry. I'm still relatively new here.

Message 257 of 262 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5228 posts

Jun 7, 2013
Probably why you have less bitterness in your soul than most people here.
Message 258 of 262 (253 Views)
Big Daddy
16351 posts

Jun 8, 2013

neverbelow wrote:

The irony is that the decision to remove BiTS as I understand it was to "promote booster variety". 

The Fleet Foot should be banned.

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Message 259 of 262 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jun 8, 2013

scootgar wrote:

neverbelow wrote:

The irony is that the decision to remove BiTS as I understand it was to "promote booster variety". 

The Fleet Foot should be banned.

I'm sure they would do that if there was a strafing speed slider in the Custom Game options -> everyone would use Scoped In -> even less variety...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 260 of 262 (196 Views)