First Son
7 posts

Re: The KELEVRA Uncharted 3 CHALLENGE - Powered by GAMERMODZ & KELEVRA Corp

Apr 17, 2013

Hey
I want to enter the tourny with a good team .. here's my channel at the youtube so you can watch my gameplay:
www.youtube.com/SmokeBonny

0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Apr 18, 2013

renatabls wrote:
@Ulises no need to explain what UCL rules are, anyone can clearly see UCL in the OP and if one does not know what UCL means, why post in this thread? But yeah this thread should be all about "good luck to everyone" and "nice to see you guys still run a torney after two years of release", but instead we have... this... Smiley Indifferent

Waaaaaaaaat.

This is the first tourney I'm interested in, and the first time I'm hearing about these rules, so I'm glad Ulises put the rules up there...if anything, your post makes the tourney seem pretty exclusive from newcomers Smiley Indifferent

I'll have to research more about competitive U3 when I finish my homework and watch some videos to see what this is all about, but this sounds fun (apart from drama).

Message 132 of 262 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 18, 2013
GL Lazy Smiley Very Happy
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 133 of 262 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Thanks Stunt Smiley Happy

Same to you if you're planning to participate.

If anything though, I'll need some luck finding a team once I've done all the research and set time aside for U3 practice.

Message 134 of 262 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 18, 2013
Nah man. I'm not into competing in the game.

Now, competing on captioning pictures, that's cool.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 135 of 262 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
2019 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Tactician109 wrote:
I can tell you, the UCL rules are fair and balanced to everyone. Squid and the other game directors did a fantastic job at figuring out the proper match setups. It's the game itself that might cause unbalance on some maps. Nothing can be done to that matter, but the tournament will not fail because of the rule set.

It's the match scheduling what concerns me the most. Remember why B2K tournament final was a huge fiasco? Because GET+ were not allowed to postpone the match. I really, really hope that we will see flexibility when it comes to scheduling matches, to be able to request a time change if life happens. Knowing FraggedNation, I have high hopes that these things will get sorted out professionally.

The blindfire is what it is, and there's only so much we can do about it. Removing the Blindfire Accuracy mod turned out to be an excellent move from FN staff once again. Of course it's still a major issue, but from what I have seen, people have been using a variety of different guns (AK, Dragon) other than the M9 with great success. I hope this tournament proves how effective a good aim can be.

For every competitive tournament with a prize on the line, there will be drama. I just hope this tournament minimizes that negative drama and gives the community a better view of the competition in Uncharted 3. I have my full faith on the organizers of the tournament, let's make this event something that people will remember. Smiley Happy

I've always allowed teams 4-5 days to play their matches. Reason why I make tournaments last so long. I give them ample amount of time to play. I've rescheduled two finals, Steelseries and the Hauppauge event, due to time zones and players having a life. 

If you **bleep** around and take too long to play a match, that's on you. Don't wait till the last minute. But if you come to me, then I'll always go out of my way to help and make sure the teams play. 

You can ask Streak, Art, GET+, Saudi Elite, Fenixx, MVP! players, OmG! and any other team that has played in an FN tourney. 

If I'm doing this for y'all....what's the point of screwing you out of a chance to play? 

Twitter: @TryceUp

USN 04-08
Message 136 of 262 (363 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Apr 18, 2013
That's really cool Squid, I'm sure a lot of the teams will appreciate that Smiley Happy

Thanks! Smiley Very Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 137 of 262 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
125 posts

Apr 18, 2013

All right, thanks for clarifying. I have never played a big FN tournament so I was a little unfamiliar with the system, but FN scheduling sounds good now.

Got signed up for the tourney, I will be representing Finnish All Stars* and will declare us the dark horse of this competition. Good luck to every contestant, let's have a good and fair tournament!

Message 138 of 262 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3622 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

Tactician109 wrote:

All right, thanks for clarifying. I have never played a big FN tournament so I was a little unfamiliar with the system, but FN scheduling sounds good now.

Got signed up for the tourney, I will be representing FRODO AND SAM* are FAT AND STUPID* FAKE ARMY SCOUTS*and will declare us the dark horse of this competition. Good luck to every contestant, let's have a good and fair tournament!

Good luck! Fixed

Do you feel me?

Message 139 of 262 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 18, 2013

duke_of_platypus wrote:

Tactician109 wrote:

Got signed up for the tourney, I will be representing FRODO AND SAM* are FAT AND STUPID* FAKE ARMY SCOUTS*and will declare us the dark horse of this competition. Good luck to every contestant, let's have a good and fair tournament!

Good luck! Fixed

YOU CALLED FRODO AND SAM WHAT? TAKE IT BACK.

Message 140 of 262 (348 Views)
0 Likes