Perhaps this accidental perception of it being TDM only is coming from some subconcious prenotion that TDM is th only competitive format. I dunno, I don't see anything about TDM only in the original post, and it's UCL rules = the big 3 game modes.
Good luck to those participating.
I was cinfused by the replies, (I was on my phone so wasn't sure if I was missing anything.)
- I will provide all the rules in this thread once we confirm them
- “All matches will be provided in a central location” means there will be a page/website that will host all of the team videos that are submitted, so it’s easier to find them all in one go. (I wish to hell I could give you a LAN)
- On the Kelevra page there is a link that explains how to create a team and join a tourney on FraggedNation. It’s idiot proof, even Barryhains can read it.
- GAMERMODZ (www.gamermodz.com) is the sponsor, therefore they are providing the cash prize. Kelevra is the secondary sponsor w/ FraggedNation hosting it.
- You can use any email you want. We are using an email system to keep analytics for the sponsor as potential to enhance the future of UC competitions. Consider it a “reservation” to get in. If we get more than 32, we will open the event to 64. 64 is the MAX. First come, first serve.
I'll be buying some of that popcorn.
Only took a year and a half for sponsors.
Good luck, looking forward to drama.
|[ 39 ]||Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.|
I wish we still had enough dedicated members to participate in this. Sadly most my friends have moved on from UC3.
Not saying we would have stood a chance, I just would have enjoyed facing some of the UC "pros" in a organized setting with a really good prize to boot.