Fender Bender
2608 posts

Re: The KELEVRA Uncharted 3 CHALLENGE - Powered by GAMERMODZ & KELEVRA Corp

Apr 12, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Also, @ComedicGenius, Quick Question:
Do you know if ProceedToWeep will have any more videos soon?

He promised a commentary with his good buddy RustyUsedSyringe AND a new forum thread in his last vid.

That was in February. :smileysad:

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Message 31 of 262 (692 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4980 posts

Apr 12, 2013

barryhains wrote:
Nice to see you guys achieving so much in the forums. :smileyvery-happy:
Popcorn out indeed.

Hold on, hold on, hold on. Barry thinks he's achieving something (or at least more than anyone posting on this forum) by winning a Uncharted tournament? LOLOLOL! You could achieve more with a part-time job at McDonald's.

I knew I ended my hiatus from the forum for a reason. I love the instant entertainment for it. Keep "working" towards that lofty goal, barry.

Message 32 of 262 (658 Views)
PlayStation MVP
165 posts

Apr 12, 2013
I see you're still **bleep**. Oh my oh my the satisfaction that I get when you're sore, **bleep** self randomly pops up and starts talking trash. haha GOOD JOB. I'm pretty sure you'll have a good nights sleep now.

Just for the record I never said I'm achieving anything. But im pretty sure you do think you did achieve something after making over 2700+ pointless posts like these. LOL
Message 33 of 262 (618 Views)
Survivor
1998 posts

Apr 12, 2013

5317380.jpg

EminentFury= GOAT Debater/intellectual Conservative.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Message 34 of 262 (562 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4980 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2013

barryhains wrote:
Just for the record I never said I'm achieving anything. But im pretty sure you do think you did achieve something after making over 2700+ pointless posts like these. LOL

I post here for entertainment from people like you getting all worked up. I used to post here because I believed ND would change the game for the better. Since that'll never happen, I might as well be entertained while I check for updates.
 You're priceless, barry.

Message 35 of 262 (537 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4980 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2013

BabyPowder123 wrote:

See it is people like you who ruin the community. Waiting for drama? You want more crap to occur so you can be amused? Grow up dude. You want the community to be cut into two different fueding sides again? Hahaha you sit here on the forums and speak  where you feel fit to say something but it seems to me that you are one of the members of the community shouldnt be speaking at all of you are choosing to speak in that manner. You are the type of people who start drama. You are and will always be part of an audience and never have the chance to get on the stage. 

You're right, barry. You didn't say you were achieving anything. You just implied it in your post.

Here, I'll quote someone who actually does believe you guys are achieving something.

Such a BIG stage! LOL!

From the great movie Patton (downscale to your petty level of glory):

"For over a thousand years, Roman conquerors returning from the wars enjoyed the honor of a triumph - a tumultuous parade. In the procession came trumpeters and musicians and strange animals from the conquered territories, together with carts laden with treasure and captured armaments. The conqueror rode in a triumphal chariot, the dazed prisoners walking in chains before him. Sometimes his children, robed in white, stood with him in the chariot, or rode the trace horses. A slave stood behind the conqueror, holding a golden crown, and whispering in his ear a warning: That all glory is fleeting."

Message 36 of 262 (518 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4980 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2013

comedicGENlUS wrote:

neverbelow wrote:

BabyPowder123 wrote:

See it is people like you who ruin the community. Waiting for drama? You want more crap to occur so you can be amused? Grow up dude. You want the community to be cut into two different fueding sides again? Hahaha you sit here on the forums and speak  where you feel fit to say something but it seems to me that you are one of the members of the community shouldnt be speaking at all of you are choosing to speak in that manner. You are the type of people who start drama. You are and will always be part of an audience and never have the chance to get on the stage. 

You're right, barry. You didn't say you were achieving anything. You just implied it in your post.

By the way, that's BabyPowder, not barry! For a 40 year old virgin, you sir... are lacking intelligence!

Do I really have to quote myself for ruh-tards like you?

Here, I'll quote someone who actually does believe you guys are achieving something. - neverbelow

There yah go, little buddy.

Message 37 of 262 (692 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Apr 12, 2013

All the forumers can say is "/popcorn"...

Message 38 of 262 (659 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Apr 12, 2013

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Also, @ComedicGenius, Quick Question:
Do you know if ProceedToWeep will have any more videos soon?

He promised a commentary with his good buddy RustyUsedSyringe AND a new forum thread in his last vid.

That was in February. :smileysad:

I would like to sincerely apologize for my sudden hiatus! You see, it was due to the usual routine; I make absolutely flawless posts on the forums, Naughty Dog rewards me with yet another vacation to Hawaii, yadda yadda yadda! I eventually had to turn them down because all of the vacations they awarded me prohibited me from doing what I do best: Voicing my thoughts in the community and fulfilling my duty as savior! And all should be eternally grateful for my passion towards this beloved community! Now, enough of that, I will stay true to my promises and will inevitably release that dual commentary with Rusty as well as that forum post, expect both within the next 2 weeks - we will be working ever so hard on them!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This one's for you, Smitty_Werben and Jager_Manjensen! *Entered rest during 2011 PSN Outage.*
Message 39 of 262 (651 Views)
Fender Bender
2608 posts

Apr 12, 2013

I wonder what this thread would be like if we still had our ability to make tags.

http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/b/b9/Garfreakeld.png

I luv kitty cats cuz they're very furry n cute. meow!
Message 40 of 262 (1,077 Views)
0 Likes