5842 posts

Re: The KELEVRA Uncharted 3 CHALLENGE - Powered by GAMERMODZ & KELEVRA Corp

[ Edited ]
Apr 13, 2013

OrangeAddict wrote:

pdiss88 wrote:

OrangeAddict wrote:

pdiss88 wrote:

I'm going to keep on disagreeing with anyone saying TDM is a competitive game mode. The issue is not whether or not it's balanced, it's whether or not it's good for the sake of competition and proving which team is the most skilled. My take is "no."

I have played enough TDM matches where prizes and cash are on the line to know that, when both teams want to win, they'll do everything they can to make sure they don't give any ground to the players on the other team and will take almost NO risks whatsoever if the matches are close. This generally lends to a boring stalemate campfest where both teams barely move while waiting out power weapon spawns. Not only is this boring to watch, but it's boring to play as well and doesn't really prove who the better team is. Most of the matches are won and lost within the first couple of minutes as both teams do an all-out rush for the prime real estate on the map (i.e. the top room on Temple, the double-barreled shotgun spawn on Desert Village, etc.). Whoever gets it usually wins and there's very little the underdog team can do from then on in order to turn the tides unless the winning team does something really stupid. These situations do NOT foster good teamwork and competition.

TDM is a competitive game mode. 

In the technical sense that one teams wins and one team loses, maybe.

In a form of a good competitive mode for tournaments...nope, for the Uncharted series at least. There's a reason that, if you see any mode that's focused on killing the other team in a big stage, it's Elimination. The Halo series is the only real exception.

It's always funny when you see an Uncharted player that thinks the most skillful mode in the game is TDM no power weapons.

Its funny how you actually took my post seriously :smileyvery-happy:

I figured you were trolling, which is why I wrote a kind of short response but still gave my opinion if you were serious. You can never tell around here, 50% of the posters are female donkeys.

Message 81 of 262 (465 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4560 posts

Apr 13, 2013

barryhains wrote:
Coming straight from a competitive player people. Better watch out! He knows his stuff. OBVIOUSLY.

You're funny but not because what you say is clever. You're one of those people that tries to insult someone but you're so bad at it that it just makes the other person laugh.

Blindfire in U3 is broken and everyone knows it. It reduces the overall quality of play and there's no rule on FN that you guys can implement to improve it. Base M9 and base Para have ridiculous blindfire. 

And please don't give me that "Competitive Player" bs. There are plenty of players and clans on FN that legit suck. The term Competitive Player means nothing.

Message 82 of 262 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Apr 13, 2013

neverbelow wrote:

barryhains wrote:
Coming straight from a competitive player people. Better watch out! He knows his stuff. OBVIOUSLY.

You're funny but not because what you say is clever. You're one of those people that tries to insult someone but you're so bad at it that it just makes the other person laugh.

Blindfire in U3 is broken and everyone knows it. It reduces the overall quality of play and there's no rule on FN that you guys can implement to improve it. Base M9 and base Para have ridiculous blindfire. 

And please don't give me that "Competitive Player" bs. There are plenty of players and clans on FN that legit suck. The term Competitive Player means nothing.

Still my belief that Blindfire Accuracy should only be banned on those two guns, will provide more of a reason to use the others. The only guns that are commonly used in FN are the M9 and Para, also the Sniper in Team Objective modes.

Message 83 of 262 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
555 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I hope Macho and I get some answers.
Oh we will, don't worry, we will soon:robotmad:

I like cats :3

Message 84 of 262 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Apr 14, 2013
So... Never? :smileysad:
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 85 of 262 (338 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
164 posts

Apr 14, 2013
"The term competitive player means nothing."

This shall be remembered. LOL you clown!
Message 86 of 262 (330 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Apr 14, 2013
Can I be considered a competitive player if I'm not in any clan but I play and win matches a lot?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 87 of 262 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
555 posts

Apr 14, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
So... Never? :smileysad:

Yes, never sorry :smileysad:

I like cats :3

Message 88 of 262 (311 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 14, 2013
is there any place left to join tournament ?
Message 89 of 262 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Apr 14, 2013
Just seen ^^^^^^ I meant no Team Objective modes. xD
Message 90 of 262 (547 Views)
0 Likes