Welcoming Committee
14228 posts

Re: Nate will be in U4 or Uncharted

Jan 21, 2014

Hielke6991 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

s55scorpions55 wrote:

I dono why most people are worried that Nate wont be in the new Uncharted bacuse ND said sometime ago that Drake isint done i couldnt remember the Link but they definitley said he isint done. So to the people that are worried chill we will see Nate again Smiley Happy in Uncharted 4 or Uncharted.

what I am most worried about is if the next Uncharted will still be an action/adventure, it seems most of it's fans demand that it becomes a shooter, which will be very disappointing Smiley Sad

Isn't Uncharted already a third person shooter with action adventure thrown in?

Like Tomb Raider is.

You shouldn't have said that, Matthijs and wycliff will stalk you your whole life from now on trying to convince you which of the 2 it is.

Eh could be worse they could be trying to convince me that Mirror's Edge is a First Person Shooter...

Yeah I've even seen that one before.. and sure.. It is for like.. a very minor part of the game. It's just one of many elements of the games genre. Like Uncharted has 2. That game has about 6.

Message 11 of 38 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3248 posts

Jan 21, 2014

Aureilia wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

s55scorpions55 wrote:

I dono why most people are worried that Nate wont be in the new Uncharted bacuse ND said sometime ago that Drake isint done i couldnt remember the Link but they definitley said he isint done. So to the people that are worried chill we will see Nate again Smiley Happy in Uncharted 4 or Uncharted.

what I am most worried about is if the next Uncharted will still be an action/adventure, it seems most of it's fans demand that it becomes a shooter, which will be very disappointing Smiley Sad

Like Tomb Raider is.

AH! For once we agree on something... it's a TPS I don't know why Matthijs_17 won't admit it lol.

Message 12 of 38 (332 Views)
Fender Bender
3484 posts

Jan 21, 2014

wycliff_12 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

s55scorpions55 wrote:

Like Tomb Raider is.

AH! For once we agree on something... it's a TPS I don't know why Matthijs_17 won't admit it lol.

probably because it's not true, don't be so stubborn, Naughty Dog, Sony and most gaming related websites all call it an action/adventure, just because you like pew pew pew doesn't make something a shooter...

Message 13 of 38 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3484 posts

Jan 21, 2014

Aureilia wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

s55scorpions55 wrote:

Like Tomb Raider is.

You shouldn't have said that, Matthijs and wycliff will stalk you your whole life from now on trying to convince you which of the 2 it is.

Eh could be worse they could be trying to convince me that Mirror's Edge is a First Person Shooter...

Yeah I've even seen that one before.. and sure.. It is for like.. a very minor part of the game. It's just one of many elements of the games genre. Like Uncharted has 2. That game has about 6.

I bet wycliff would also consider Mirror's Edge to be a shooter, after all, you can carry a gun throughout the entire game, and you can shoot all enemies, he really does not know what he's talking about, but somehow I hope he considers mirror's edge to be a shooter because then I have at least you on my side of the argument Smiley Tongue

Message 14 of 38 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11248 posts

Jan 21, 2014
DUDE!

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 15 of 38 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3248 posts

Jan 21, 2014

Matthijs derailing yet another thread Smiley Very Happy 

Message 16 of 38 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3248 posts

Jan 21, 2014

Matthijs_17 wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

s55scorpions55 wrote:

Like Tomb Raider is.

probably because it's not true, don't be so stubborn, Naughty Dog, Sony and most gaming related websites all call it an action/adventure, just because you like pew pew pew doesn't make something a shooter...

But it's a shooter without guns the formula & structure of the game would be broken.

Message 17 of 38 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3248 posts

Jan 21, 2014

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

s55scorpions55 wrote:

Like Tomb Raider is.

I bet wycliff would also consider Mirror's Edge to be a shooter, after all, you can carry a gun throughout the entire game, and you can shoot all enemies, he really does not know what he's talking about, but somehow I hope he considers mirror's edge to be a shooter because then I have at least you on my side of the argument Smiley Tongue

It's a First Person Action Adventure platformer with guns. You don't need to use guns tho besides the gun mechanic was so poorly executed. Plus lets be real we all love Mirror's Edge for the Time trials.

Message 18 of 38 (305 Views)
Fender Bender
2428 posts

Jan 21, 2014
You don't blame yourself for all these threads going off-topic at all wycliff?
Message 19 of 38 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3484 posts

Jan 22, 2014

Hielke6991 wrote:
You don't blame yourself for all these threads going off-topic at all wycliff?

indeed, I may be the match that lit the fire, but wycliff is the wood that keeps it from going out :/

Message 20 of 38 (271 Views)
0 Likes