Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
2841 posts
 

Re: Nate will be in U4 or Uncharted

Jan 22, 2014

wycliff_12 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

s55scorpions55 wrote:

I dono why most people are worried that Nate wont be in the new Uncharted bacuse ND said sometime ago that Drake isint done i couldnt remember the Link but they definitley said he isint done. So to the people that are worried chill we will see Nate again :smileyhappy: in Uncharted 4 or Uncharted.


what I am most worried about is if the next Uncharted will still be an action/adventure, it seems most of it's fans demand that it becomes a shooter, which will be very disappointing :smileysad:


Isn't Uncharted already a third person shooter with action adventure thrown in?

 

Like Tomb Raider is.

 

 


You shouldn't have said that, Matthijs and wycliff will stalk you your whole life from now on trying to convince you which of the 2 it is.


Eh could be worse they could be trying to convince me that Mirror's Edge is a First Person Shooter...

 

Yeah I've even seen that one before.. and sure.. It is for like.. a very minor part of the game. It's just one of many elements of the games genre. Like Uncharted has 2. That game has about 6.


I bet wycliff would also consider Mirror's Edge to be a shooter, after all, you can carry a gun throughout the entire game, and you can shoot all enemies, he really does not know what he's talking about, but somehow I hope he considers mirror's edge to be a shooter because then I have at least you on my side of the argument :smileytongue:


It's a First Person Action Adventure platformer with guns. You don't need to use guns tho besides the gun mechanic was so poorly executed. Plus lets be real we all love Mirror's Edge for the Time trials.


thank you, finally a comment that makes sense...

 

except for the fact that I liked the story mode as well, I liked the time trials too, but I enjoyed the story more, not the story itself, because the story was poorly executed, but I liked the levels and the hand to hand combat (everyone thinks it's bad, but I liked it), when it comes to beating times, I prefer the speedruns over the time trials, let's hope the reboot can offer an engaging story as well as challenging time trials :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 38 (168 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/18/2010
Offline
679 posts
 

Re: Nate will be in U4 or Uncharted

Jan 22, 2014

I’ll be disappointed if Nate (or at least one of the existing characters) isn’t in the next game but I think the statement from ND about Nate’s adventures not being over was made shortly after the release of Drake’s Deception.  After two years, I’m trying my best not to expect something too specific where the next Uncharted is concerned.  Truthfully, I had doubts about The Last of Us but ND came through.

 

What really matters to me is that there is another game and it lives up the standards set by the first three games.  I hope it successfully blends the best elements of each!

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 38 (150 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/27/2012
Offline
2406 posts
 

Re: Nate will be in U4 or Uncharted

Jan 22, 2014

Hielke6991 wrote:
You don't blame yourself for all these threads going off-topic at all wycliff?

But why would I? 

I'm just being targeted by Matthijs :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 38 (142 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 08/21/2011
Online
2213 posts
 

Re: Nate will be in U4 or Uncharted

Jan 22, 2014

wycliff_12 wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:
You don't blame yourself for all these threads going off-topic at all wycliff?

But why would I? 

I'm just being targeted by Matthijs :smileysad:


It seems like you both do the same thing to me. Only Matthijs says it's an action/adventure and you say it's a shooter.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 38 (137 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Online
6948 posts
 

Re: Nate will be in U4 or Uncharted

Jan 22, 2014

There's no reason to drag this on lol. It's over everyone stands with their opinions.

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 38 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/27/2012
Offline
2406 posts
 

Re: Nate will be in U4 or Uncharted

Jan 22, 2014

Neutrality is not welcomed here. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 38 (118 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Online
6948 posts
 

Re: Nate will be in U4 or Uncharted

Jan 22, 2014

:? I'm trying to get the thread back to it's original state. If possible, of course.

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 38 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/27/2012
Offline
2406 posts
 

Re: Nate will be in U4 or Uncharted

Jan 22, 2014

Okay good luck trying to convince us Drake will obviously be in the next Uncharted.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 38 (114 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/29/2011
Online
6948 posts
 

Re: Nate will be in U4 or Uncharted

Jan 22, 2014

Well, I meant on-topic not about the OP :smileyvery-happy:.

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 38 (109 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Host
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
8263 posts
 

Re: Nate will be in U4 or Uncharted

Jan 22, 2014
Drake has to be in the next Uncharted.

It wouldn't be right SHOOTING foreigners as someone else :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 38 (107 Views)
Reply
0 Likes