Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

Re: Nathan Fillion not planning to star in Uncharted movie

Apr 29, 2013

SjShane wrote:
Has casting even started yet? Last I heard there isn't even a finshed script.

Also I'd like to see the voice actors play their roles, but... The studio wouldn't allow it. Big names or no movie, that's how things work, if you don't have a huge star in the movie then the people who are unfamiliar with Uncharted won't be as interested. Also, Nolan North and Claudia Black are both in their early 40's, they both look young and I could believe they are in their 30's, but 20's might be pushing it. But it could work if they don't start at UDF, and maybe make a movie based on UC3.

Emily Rose might have a chance at the role for Elena, but it depends, they probably want some A-lister instead. :/

The people in hungergames wern't a-listers, & the movie did fantastic. . . & they can't afford it imo.

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 11 of 32 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1200 posts

Apr 29, 2013

SjShane wrote:

Also I'd like to see the voice actors play their roles, but... The studio wouldn't allow it. Big names or no movie, that's how things work, if you don't have a huge star in the movie then the people who are unfamiliar with Uncharted won't be as interested. Also, Nolan North and Claudia Black are both in their early 40's, they both look young and I could believe they are in their 30's, but 20's might be pushing it. But it could work if they don't start at UDF, and maybe make a movie based on UC3.

Emily Rose might have a chance at the role for Elena, but it depends, they probably want some A-lister instead. :/

They probably want Scarlett Johansson, Angelina Jolie and Hugh Jackman or Tom Cruise Smiley Tongue

Seriously though, I don't think this movie has a chance to become a great success anyway and I don't think they will get some really big stars for their roles.

Message 12 of 32 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7550 posts

Apr 29, 2013

Snake-Eater300 wrote:

SjShane wrote:

They probably want Scarlett Johansson, Angelina Jolie and Hugh Jackman or Tom Cruise Smiley Tongue

Seriously though, I don't think this movie has a chance to become a great success anyway and I don't think they will get some really big stars for their roles.

They already have Mark Wahlberg for Drake hes a good start......a very good one at that he could attract more stars

Sleep Matt signature
Message 13 of 32 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
355 posts

Apr 29, 2013

What I really want to know is what type of stat hat will Drake wear in the film? 

Message 14 of 32 (242 Views)
Wastelander
355 posts

Apr 29, 2013

Spoiler alert. In the film's climactic battle, Talbot corners an unarmed Drake in Yemen.

Talbot: (slowly raises pistol) Any last words, Mr. Drake?

(Drake obliterates Talbot with an RPG.)

Drake: Yeah. My kickback is ready.

Message 15 of 32 (235 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1200 posts

Apr 30, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

Snake-Eater300 wrote:

SjShane wrote:

They already have Mark Wahlberg for Drake hes a good start......a very good one at that he could attract more stars

Mark Wahlberg as Drake... he's a star, yes, but he's not "a Drake" imo. There were better choices, but I guess they were either not interested or wanted too much money...

Message 16 of 32 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 30, 2013
Man...
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 17 of 32 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7293 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Nearly all the voice actors look pretty similar to their characters... why not like just use them?

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 18 of 32 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Apr 30, 2013
That's kind of what I was going for.

Cutter might be still busy though, and if both Talbot and Tenzin are there... Thr guy can't be two people.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 19 of 32 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7550 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Snake-Eater300 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Snake-Eater300 wrote:

SjShane wrote:

Mark Wahlberg as Drake... he's a star, yes, but he's not "a Drake" imo. There were better choices, but I guess they were either not interested or wanted too much money...

Meh.....

Sleep Matt signature
Message 20 of 32 (184 Views)
0 Likes