Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
6975 posts
 

Re: Nathan Fillion not planning to star in Uncharted movie

Apr 30, 2013

/> <-- Elena

 

/> Drake

 

/> cutter

/> marlowe

 

/> talbot

/> Salim

/> Ramses

/> Sully

/> Chloe

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 21 of 32 (204 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: Nathan Fillion not planning to star in Uncharted movie

Apr 30, 2013

It has been stated before that the actor for Salim an Rameses look nothing alike the characters......and 2nd the stories of the movies will be totally different....meaning different villians 

Sleep Matt signature
Message 22 of 32 (200 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Nathan Fillion not planning to star in Uncharted movie

Apr 30, 2013
Then use Nolan, Emily and Richard.

(claudia and graham if there's a need to relate to UC2/3)
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 23 of 32 (198 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: Nathan Fillion not planning to star in Uncharted movie

Apr 30, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Then use Nolan, Emily and Richard.

(claudia and graham if there's a need to relate to UC2/3)

One can only dream man....One can only dream

Sleep Matt signature
Message 24 of 32 (196 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Nathan Fillion not planning to star in Uncharted movie

Apr 30, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Then use Nolan, Emily and Richard.

(claudia and graham if there's a need to relate to UC2/3)

One can only dream man....One can only dream


I just don't get it, what's wrong with using them Smiley Sad

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 25 of 32 (192 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: Nathan Fillion not planning to star in Uncharted movie

Apr 30, 2013

They aren't A-List actors according to Paramount Pictures and alot of movie companies. Nowadays A-list is someone who makes 20 million a movie and brings in the fans and get the movie alot of money......Apparently Marky Wahlberg is that guy

Sleep Matt signature
Message 26 of 32 (190 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: Nathan Fillion not planning to star in Uncharted movie

Apr 30, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

They aren't A-List actors according to Paramount Pictures and alot of movie companies. Nowadays A-list is someone who makes 20 million a movie and brings in the fans and get the movie alot of money......Apparently Marky Wahlberg is that guy


But everyone in the Hunger Games are nobodies....

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 27 of 32 (185 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: Nathan Fillion not planning to star in Uncharted movie

Apr 30, 2013

I cannot explain that tragedy I do not know Smiley Sad

Sleep Matt signature
Message 28 of 32 (183 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: Nathan Fillion not planning to star in Uncharted movie

Apr 30, 2013
Good. He's an over rated actor.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 29 of 32 (180 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/18/2012
Offline
1315 posts
 

Re: Nathan Fillion not planning to star in Uncharted movie

Apr 30, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

They aren't A-List actors according to Paramount Pictures and alot of movie companies. Nowadays A-list is someone who makes 20 million a movie and brings in the fans and get the movie alot of money......Apparently Marky Wahlberg is that guy


But everyone in the Hunger Games are nobodies....



Perks of being a wallflower too, ( I highly suggest that movie, it's a emotional rollercoaster though Smiley Tongue

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 30 of 32 (173 Views)
Reply
0 Likes