Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 07/25/2011
Offline
476 posts
 

Re: Naughty Dog, Add a New Color Palette. Please .

Aug 17, 2012

renatabls wrote:

rapha_333 wrote:
Didn't they say they won't be adding wetsuit elena ? Please correct me if I'm wrong 

 They have not said anything about Wetsuit Elena yet.

 

Though they said that Rika and Pinkerton won't make a return to U3. Smiley Mad


Oh ya i remember them saying those "don't fit into the uncharted 3 world"

Well thanks for the info

Message 11 of 83 (314 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/22/2012
Offline
793 posts
 

Re: Naughty Dog, Add a New Color Palette. Please .

Aug 17, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Yeah, it's like there's only retarded people who can't distinguish if Nathan Drake is a hero or a villain. Smiley Indifferent

 

Seriosuly though, we have TONS of threads about it, make it happen, the community wants it and you guys said it's definitely possible. SO DO IT NAUGHTY DOG.

 

And since ya'll in a good mood, bring Wetsuit Elena too. Smiley Happy


I wish, but like the REAL Q and A answers said they are basically saying U MAD BRO? But it could be a tease... LETS BE POSITIVE INSTEAD. FORGET EVERYTHING I SAID, WE WILL TOTALLY GET WETSUIT ELENA. But seriously, why does Drake have a Wetsuit form (With a snorkel to match may I add) but Elena, a character who we have known just as long as Drake, gets stiffed.


Like it isn't enough Elena's DLC variations didn't get anything other than the Jak Goggles.... I want Reporter Elena with Bunny Ears Smiley Sad

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 12 of 83 (313 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/22/2012
Offline
793 posts
 

Re: Naughty Dog, Add a New Color Palette. Please .

Aug 17, 2012

scoobycool wrote:

lucascampanha wrote

I agree 100% 

 

I think they think newcomers are stupid and they cant tell the difference, lol


That's exactly what they think. Which is honestly kind of stupid.


Yeah! Why don't they put in the Message of the Day: "Team Mates have green names and Enemies have red names! " 

 

There, problem solved!

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 13 of 83 (310 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/26/2012
Offline
155 posts
 

Re: Naughty Dog, Add a New Color Palette. Please .

Aug 17, 2012

scoobycool wrote:

Naughty Dog why do you care so much for the noobs that play this game? 

 



Like it or not ND is a buisness, and by making noobs happy it increases the chances that they will continue to play the game and buy the sequel if they like it. They have to make compromises between the veterans and the noobs. 

Message 14 of 83 (306 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 04/02/2011
Offline
531 posts
 

Re: Naughty Dog, Add a New Color Palette. Please .

Aug 17, 2012

Yet another great topic. First M9 Rof, now this! I'd love to run around with RED Desert Drake Smiley Wink

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kal 7 Expert, Master of Sarcasm, Maker of TheGamerFromSpace Community Project
Message 15 of 83 (298 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/16/2010
Offline
2031 posts
 

Re: Naughty Dog, Add a New Color Palette. Please .

Aug 17, 2012

No, no, no.  I see what they're getting at, here..

 

If I'm running around (Strutting my stuff, you know?) and then I come across Roman with a bright green shirt, I might think "Oh, well look.  It's just Roman with a bright color on the heroes side, (Cause bright color = Hero) Let's just move on!"  but then, Oh no!  He kills me because he looked so similar to a hero... **bleep**.

 

Cause, you know... I would be so easily tricked into thinking a Villain could be on the Hero team.  Right?

Message 16 of 83 (290 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 04/02/2011
Offline
531 posts
 

Re: Naughty Dog, Add a New Color Palette. Please .

Aug 17, 2012

DominantDude wrote:

No, no, no.  I see what they're getting at, here..

 

If I'm running around (Strutting my stuff, you know?) and then I come across Roman with a bright green shirt, I might think "Oh, well look.  It's just Roman with a bright color on the heroes side, (Cause bright color = Hero) Let's just move on!"  but then, Oh no!  He kills me because he looked so similar to a hero... **bleep**.

 

Cause, you know... I would be so easily tricked into thinking a Villain could be on the Hero team.  Right?


Well if you were stupid enough to not notice the lack of a green PSN above the character, that, my sir, is your problem

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kal 7 Expert, Master of Sarcasm, Maker of TheGamerFromSpace Community Project
Message 17 of 83 (286 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/11/2010
Offline
1104 posts
 

Re: Naughty Dog, Add a New Color Palette. Please .

[ Edited ]
Aug 17, 2012

%100 agreed. The color of the name tags above players sould be enough to tell a friend or foe apart! If that's not enough for newbies, then... I feel sorry for them.

 

There are many reasons why ND is wrong on this, they just won't accept it.

 

2012_8_14_18_56_31.png

 

Makes sense. Smiley Indifferent

---------------
I am real super sand legend!
Message 18 of 83 (284 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/16/2010
Offline
2031 posts
 

Re: Naughty Dog, Add a New Color Palette. Please .

Aug 17, 2012

astroman98765 wrote:

DominantDude wrote:

No, no, no.  I see what they're getting at, here..

 

If I'm running around (Strutting my stuff, you know?) and then I come across Roman with a bright green shirt, I might think "Oh, well look.  It's just Roman with a bright color on the heroes side, (Cause bright color = Hero) Let's just move on!"  but then, Oh no!  He kills me because he looked so similar to a hero... **bleep**.

 

Cause, you know... I would be so easily tricked into thinking a Villain could be on the Hero team.  Right?


Well if you were stupid enough to not notice the lack of a green PSN above the character, that, my sir, is your problem


Don't get sarcasm?

Message 19 of 83 (279 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 04/02/2011
Offline
531 posts
 

Re: Naughty Dog, Add a New Color Palette. Please .

Aug 17, 2012

DominantDude wrote:

astroman98765 wrote:

DominantDude wrote:

No, no, no.  I see what they're getting at, here..

 

If I'm running around (Strutting my stuff, you know?) and then I come across Roman with a bright green shirt, I might think "Oh, well look.  It's just Roman with a bright color on the heroes side, (Cause bright color = Hero) Let's just move on!"  but then, Oh no!  He kills me because he looked so similar to a hero... **bleep**.

 

Cause, you know... I would be so easily tricked into thinking a Villain could be on the Hero team.  Right?


Well if you were stupid enough to not notice the lack of a green PSN above the character, that, my sir, is your problem


Don't get sarcasm?



Well considering in this is the internetz, I'd add a /sarcasm at the end of your post. Lol I actually thought you were serious

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kal 7 Expert, Master of Sarcasm, Maker of TheGamerFromSpace Community Project
Message 20 of 83 (273 Views)
Reply
0 Likes