Sackboy
476 posts

Re: Naughty Dog, Add a New Color Palette. Please .

Aug 17, 2012

renatabls wrote:

rapha_333 wrote:
Didn't they say they won't be adding wetsuit elena ? Please correct me if I'm wrong 

They have not said anything about Wetsuit Elena yet.

Though they said that Rika and Pinkerton won't make a return to U3. :smileymad:

Oh ya i remember them saying those "don't fit into the uncharted 3 world"

Well thanks for the info

Message 11 of 83 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
793 posts

Aug 17, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Yeah, it's like there's only retarded people who can't distinguish if Nathan Drake is a hero or a villain. :smileyindifferent:

Seriosuly though, we have TONS of threads about it, make it happen, the community wants it and you guys said it's definitely possible. SO DO IT NAUGHTY DOG.

And since ya'll in a good mood, bring Wetsuit Elena too. :smileyhappy:

I wish, but like the REAL Q and A answers said they are basically saying U MAD BRO? But it could be a tease... LETS BE POSITIVE INSTEAD. FORGET EVERYTHING I SAID, WE WILL TOTALLY GET WETSUIT ELENA. But seriously, why does Drake have a Wetsuit form (With a snorkel to match may I add) but Elena, a character who we have known just as long as Drake, gets stiffed.

Like it isn't enough Elena's DLC variations didn't get anything other than the Jak Goggles.... I want Reporter Elena with Bunny Ears :smileysad:

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 12 of 83 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
793 posts

Aug 17, 2012

scoobycool wrote:

lucascampanha wrote

I agree 100% 

I think they think newcomers are stupid and they cant tell the difference, lol

That's exactly what they think. Which is honestly kind of stupid.

Yeah! Why don't they put in the Message of the Day: "Team Mates have green names and Enemies have red names! " 

There, problem solved!

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 13 of 83 (264 Views)
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Aug 17, 2012

scoobycool wrote:

Naughty Dog why do you care so much for the noobs that play this game? 

Like it or not ND is a buisness, and by making noobs happy it increases the chances that they will continue to play the game and buy the sequel if they like it. They have to make compromises between the veterans and the noobs. 

Message 14 of 83 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Aug 17, 2012

Yet another great topic. First M9 Rof, now this! I'd love to run around with RED Desert Drake :smileywink:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kal 7 Expert, Master of Sarcasm, Maker of TheGamerFromSpace Community Project
Message 15 of 83 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2031 posts

Aug 17, 2012

No, no, no.  I see what they're getting at, here..

If I'm running around (Strutting my stuff, you know?) and then I come across Roman with a bright green shirt, I might think "Oh, well look.  It's just Roman with a bright color on the heroes side, (Cause bright color = Hero) Let's just move on!"  but then, Oh no!  He kills me because he looked so similar to a hero... **bleep**.

Cause, you know... I would be so easily tricked into thinking a Villain could be on the Hero team.  Right?

Message 16 of 83 (244 Views)
Sackboy
531 posts

Aug 17, 2012

DominantDude wrote:

If I'm running around (Strutting my stuff, you know?) and then I come across Roman with a bright green shirt, I might think "Oh, well look.  It's just Roman with a bright color on the heroes side, (Cause bright color = Hero) Let's just move on!"  but then, Oh no!  He kills me because he looked so similar to a hero... **bleep**.

Cause, you know... I would be so easily tricked into thinking a Villain could be on the Hero team.  Right?

Well if you were stupid enough to not notice the lack of a green PSN above the character, that, my sir, is your problem

Message 17 of 83 (240 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 17, 2012

%100 agreed. The color of the name tags above players sould be enough to tell a friend or foe apart! If that's not enough for newbies, then... I feel sorry for them.

There are many reasons why ND is wrong on this, they just won't accept it.

2012_8_14_18_56_31.png

Makes sense. :smileyindifferent:

---------------
I am real super sand legend!
Message 18 of 83 (238 Views)
Uncharted Territory
2031 posts

Aug 17, 2012

astroman98765 wrote:

DominantDude wrote:

Well if you were stupid enough to not notice the lack of a green PSN above the character, that, my sir, is your problem

Don't get sarcasm?

Message 19 of 83 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Aug 17, 2012

DominantDude wrote:

astroman98765 wrote:

DominantDude wrote:

Don't get sarcasm?

Well considering in this is the internetz, I'd add a /sarcasm at the end of your post. Lol I actually thought you were serious

Message 20 of 83 (227 Views)
0 Likes