Nov 20 2011
By: userneym Splicer 66 posts

Naughty Dog: Read this. Ultimate reason why Naughty Dog must put back bonuses, tweaks, cheats, etc.

14 replies 30 views Edited Nov 20, 2011

First off, in order for people who read this to know that this is a not a biased post, I am a big fan of Naughty Dog. I played all Crash games, including CTR and Crash Bash. I also used said bonuses seldomly as I rarely replay a game.

Everyone has been complaining about the bonuses not being in the game. This funny thing is, this only happened after the release of the game. This is where everyone knows the ultimate reason that ND must patch the ability to play with the tweaks and cheats and more on.

NAUGHTY DOG, PRIOR TO RELEASE YOU DIDN'T TELL GAMERS AND YOUR FOLLOWERS THAT YOU WOULDN'T INCLUDE THESE BONUSES. THAT'S CRAZY. YOU SHOULD'VE DISCLOSED THIS MOVE. HOWEVER, YOU DID NOT AND THAT IS WHY YOU MUST PATCH IT.

Players and followers of the Uncharted series will not mind how huge the download is. They will not care if you stop making new DLC and do this first. THIS IS A CONSTRUCTIVE OBLIGATION FOR YOU. Nothing may make it your legal obligation, but not telling us that you were not going to do this made us expect that you will. You implied that every Uncharted game will have this when you did it in the Second Game.

Yes, Uncharted 3 is universally acclaimed according to Metacritic, garnering a compiled score of 92, but your reputation gets a big blow because of this. Don't get me wrong, Drake's Deception is a MASTERPIECE, better than Uncharted 2 in my opinion because it improves on a lot of things although not as high profile as the jump from UDF to UAT . But the reputation takes a hit nonetheless because you failed to deliver what we all expected. You can now expect SP-only gamers to sell their games to GameStop.

SO NAUGHTY DOG, YOU MUST PATCH THIS OR MAKE IT A FREE DLC BECAUSE YOU PUT IT UPON YOURSELVES TO INCLUDE THESE FEATURES. I DO HOPE YOU LISTEN. WE DON'T CARE HOW LONG IT TAKES. JUST TELL US YOU HAVE AN INTENTION AND WE WILL PATIENTLY WAIT.

Thank you.

Do you think any one of the Uncharted Games deserves to be hailed as the BEST OF ALL TIME? Click here to vote! https://www.playfire.com/bestgame/7CY2HC

PSN Gamercards
Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - userneym
Message 1 of 15 (30 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

i feel the same

Nov 20, 2011

I love the added value the bonus features give, aside from lending you eyes on the development side of the whole game, i didn't noticed until i finished it that the bonus content was nowhere to be found, ND what happend?.

Message 2 of 15 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
885 posts

It's the least they could do for rushing out the biggest...

Nov 20, 2011

It's the least they could do for rushing out the biggest letdown of gaming history. 

Message 3 of 15 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

I just want these features back. Everyone does.

Nov 20, 2011

I just want these features back. Everyone does.

Do you think any one of the Uncharted Games deserves to be hailed as the BEST OF ALL TIME? Click here to vote! https://www.playfire.com/bestgame/7CY2HC

PSN Gamercards
Message 4 of 15 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
599 posts

I agree. The bonuses shoudl have been included. One more...

Nov 20, 2011

I agree. The bonuses shoudl have been included. One more reason why Uncharted 2 is a superior game.

Message 5 of 15 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
89 posts

The only thing I hate about UC3 is the lack of tweaks and...

Nov 20, 2011

The only thing I hate about UC3 is the lack of tweaks and a bit too glitchy on occasion. But sadly ND has already stated they can't add tweaks which makes me mad they released and incomplete game. It was a stupid thing to do on there part and we are paying for it.

Message 6 of 15 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

ND YOU HAVE TO READ THIS TOO.

Nov 20, 2011

ND CAN. It's just too difficult at this point. BUT. They have no choice. They'll lose their single player market. Players of SP will instead rent. From an economic standpoint, they'll lose a revenue stream.

PSN Gamercards
Message 7 of 15 (30 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Agreed, that was a big disappointment not to have the tho...

Nov 20, 2011

Agreed, that was a big disappointment not to have the those options in the game

Message 8 of 15 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

I don't care about this bonuses I didn't used them in U2...

Nov 20, 2011
I don't care about this bonuses I didn't used them in U2 and UDF.I don't need them.
Message 9 of 15 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
211 posts

Am I the only one who doesn't care that much about the tw...

Nov 20, 2011
Am I the only one who doesn't care that much about the tweaks? On the other hand, replaying cinematics should definitely be there, it's not a problem to put video player in game...
Message 10 of 15 (30 Views)
0 Likes