Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
289 posts

Re: Naughty Dog, fix the friggin mega bomb!

Nov 18, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

The Mega Bomb was nerfed because people were asking for it to be nerfed as it explodes too early. The timer is started when it is on the floor that is correct.

AHHHHHH, BAH HUMBUG!!

Message 21 of 87 (283 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7089 posts

Nov 18, 2013

bigpretty23 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

The Mega Bomb was nerfed because people were asking for it to be nerfed as it explodes too early. The timer is started when it is on the floor that is correct.

AHHHHHH, BAH HUMBUG!!

:smileyvery-happy: HAHAHA

Sleep Matt signature
Message 22 of 87 (279 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
289 posts

Nov 18, 2013

Seriously though, who asked for the mega bomb to be touched. Even who asked for it not to be able to be thrown back. I did like that change, since then I could actually use my kickback to an advantage and not have it just get lagged out, then thrown back even after a wall bounce.

Please just change it back to the way it was pre patch. Then everyone will be happy, the people who want to be able to throw it back and the ones who actually know how to use it so it wont be thrown back (lag does change this of course!!)

Message 23 of 87 (276 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7089 posts

Nov 18, 2013

Agreed. It is harder to get kills now. It's fine with me as I have already adjusted as stated before, but that still doesn't mean it isnt harder now.

Sleep Matt signature
Message 24 of 87 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2668 posts

Nov 18, 2013
some FN guy couldnt deal with it after 1.18 so he wanted it nerfed.
Message 25 of 87 (271 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
289 posts

Nov 18, 2013

So FN is that big of a deal? Only one guy asked, but thousands of people asked for BF and ROF to be adjusted for nearly two years...Makes no sense.

Message 26 of 87 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2668 posts

Nov 18, 2013
FN is just a bunch tryhards knobhead who throw a hissy fit when they dont like something (at least the UC3 ones that were on this forum).

I dont know why ND changed it so quickly within days without seeing how it was for a while first. ND's decisions regarding Uncharted 3 Multiplayer rarely make sense.
Message 27 of 87 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2430 posts

Nov 18, 2013

bigpretty23 wrote:

Seriously though, who asked for the mega bomb to be touched. Even who asked for it not to be able to be thrown back. I did like that change, since then I could actually use my kickback to an advantage and not have it just get lagged out, then thrown back even after a wall bounce.

Please just change it back to the way it was pre patch. Then everyone will be happy, the people who want to be able to throw it back and the ones who actually know how to use it so it wont be thrown back (lag does change this of course!!)

Here is the Culprit along with her slew off silly reasons.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/How-To-Fairly-Fix-Kickback-Gren...

Message 28 of 87 (260 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
289 posts

Nov 18, 2013

Wow, just wow!! A quick boom, are you KIDDINGGGGGG MEEE!! A quick boom wasn't even a quick boom, it was a INSTA BOOM!! Now people have time to go, O man, a mega bomb and then run/hide. Before If I threw it off the wall correctly, you practicly had no time to run since the timer started when it hit a surface.

The logic in that thread was completely backwards. So from that one thread and one person, ND made a quick live update. Hopefully they can see that it needs to be tweaked one last time. If not back to pre-patch since it took a patch to change it in 1.18, at least a live update to put the timer back to the way it was.

Message 29 of 87 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10073 posts

Nov 18, 2013
I thought that thread came out after the patch.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 30 of 87 (240 Views)