Nov 18 2013
By: bigpretty23 Hekseville Citizen 322 posts

Naughty Dog, fix the friggin mega bomb!

86 replies 985 views Edited Nov 18, 2013
It's bad enough that boosters got messed with two years later. But then you nerf the mega bomb so much that it is nearly unusable. Add in lag and it's completely useless!

So tired of people being able to just see the mega bomb coming and have enough time to read a novel and then decide to run. It was fine the way it was from start. I liked the fact it couldn't be thrown back, but then you jacked it completely up. I would rather have it the way it was from the start, meaning when the game came out than what we have now.
Message 1 of 87 (985 Views)
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Re: Naughty Dog, fix the friggin mega bomb!

Nov 18, 2013

They just changed it, so I doubt that they'll change it back again. 

I lost hope and interest in Mega Bomb now. I moved on to Hammer/Sniper depending on the map. Mega bomb is not worth the amount of medals anymore. 

2 player London Underground on crushing in 9m45s Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 87 (978 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7550 posts

Nov 18, 2013

Am I the only one who seems to not been affected by the change? O.o everyone else has a problem it seems

Sleep Matt signature
Message 3 of 87 (971 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Nov 18, 2013
I hope that isn't the case. They changed it with a live update so that can easily change it back. That is with the old timer. The blast radius isn't my concern, even though that was fine as it was. The timer needs to go back to normal
Message 4 of 87 (969 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7550 posts

Nov 18, 2013

bigpretty23 wrote:
I hope that isn't the case. They changed it with a live update so that can easily change it back. That is with the old timer. The blast radius isn't my concern, even though that was fine as it was. The timer needs to go back to normal

You have to adjust the time it is used that's all. If it doesn't adjust to you, you adjust to it. Throw it earlier than you would Smiley Happy

Sleep Matt signature
Message 5 of 87 (966 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Nov 18, 2013
Yes Matt, you are just so good that you see no difference!
Message 6 of 87 (963 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Nov 18, 2013
What do you mean throw it earlier? Regardless of when I throw it, wall bounce it, poop it out, the timer is still the same.
Message 7 of 87 (961 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7550 posts

Nov 18, 2013

bigpretty23 wrote:
What do you mean throw it earlier? Regardless of when I throw it, wall bounce it, poop it out, the timer is still the same.

OK I mean like it depends when you would use it do you throw it when you see more than one person? when they are trying to kill you? if they are on you you will have to die as well, that is a fact that must be lived with, which is why I poop it when surrounded by opponents Smiley Very Happy

Sleep Matt signature
Message 8 of 87 (956 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Nov 18, 2013
Right I get that part, which is now an option without the throw back. A good Ol kamikaze! Yes I usually only throw it when I can get at least two people. Problem is they now have way too much time to escape. At least if you want to increase the timer, let it be that way if I just poop it out or throw it at thier feet. If I wall bounce it, it should be like before
Message 9 of 87 (951 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7550 posts

Nov 18, 2013

Yeah with time you'll get used to it Smiley Tongue I've been using since launch that's why I know the ins and outs already.

Sleep Matt signature
Message 10 of 87 (947 Views)
0 Likes