cell phone phuked up...

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 41 of 62 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Re: Naughty Dogs new way of saying coming soon TM

Mar 17, 2013

^so you stopped reading your own post because it also had "generic zombie shooter" in it?

cool.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 42 of 62 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
10727 posts

Mar 17, 2013
Yes I did lol

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 43 of 62 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 17, 2013
Fix it later, bro.

Anyway. UC3 SP? It's okay. It's not bad. Compared to anything not Uncharted.

Compared to the rest of Uncharted, it's too less treasure hunting, too much "crappy sequel of a great movie" stuff.

Also, I read that someone would buy MP only since it's the one keeping us here.

Is this Call of Duty or something?
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 44 of 62 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
10727 posts

Mar 17, 2013
Well, technically they're right, since this is the Multiplayer forum.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 45 of 62 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
19728 posts

Mar 17, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Also, I read that someone would buy MP only since it's the one keeping us here.

Is this Call of Duty or something?

At this point in gaming history, Multiplayer has been the selling point at which companies thrive and keeps players coming back to the game. Since we've all been to the point of playing Multiplayer endlessly, it's hard to go back to just playing the Single Player for months and doing the same things over and over again, whereas Multiplayer always has something different or new to offer.

Sure, we buy the game to enjoy the Single Player and the story the company wants to tell, but the Multiplayer keeps players playing the game for months on end.

Message 46 of 62 (180 Views)
Fender Bender
3465 posts

Mar 17, 2013

I don't know who said that 'generic zombie shooter', but that person seriously needs to start checking out trailers and gameplay demo's of The Last of Us, it's not a generic zombie shooter for multiple reasons:

1 they aren't zombies, they are infected, and that isn't just a name change, you see the difference in the gameplay as well...

2 it's not a shooter because it has hardly any guns and ammo, stealth is important and you certainly don't see stealth in your average generic zombie shooter...

3 it's not generic at all, it is meant to be realistic and story driven, something you rarely see in games with what you call zombies...

Message 47 of 62 (172 Views)
Fender Bender
3465 posts

Mar 17, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
I'm like one of the few that liked UC3 SP more than UC2 SP

what made you like it more? (I'm just curious)

I thought Uncharted 2 was better, because the game was longer, the story was more interesting and the villains were more interesting, also you could actually fight them (except flynn), the most important thing about the gameplay is that it was more open, Uncharted 2 had a sense of exploration while Uncharted 3 was more move from point A to point B and it was obvious how to get there, of course you had the open gunfights area's, but when it was about climbing and exploring, there wasn't much of that in Uncharted 3, remember the mountains in Uncharted 2, I loved that part, not a single enemy, just exploring where to climb to and solve puzzles, other great scenes for exploration (although having combat) were the nepal temple and sanctuary, also the gameplay was better, hand to hand combat was awesome to do, while in Uncharted 3 it felt bad and didn't look good, stealth was good too in Uncharted 2, and while they created more areas in Uncharted 3 to go all stealthy, it didn't work good, animations looked crappy for instance, the gunplay was about the same I guess, but I rarely use guns, and finally Uncharted 3 had some glitches while Uncharted 2 was perfect in any way...

there are things I enjoyed more in Uncharted 3 though, I loved the set-piece moments, Uncharted 2 had those already, but Uncharted 3 nailed them (the burning chateau, the airplane, the cruise ship and the ending part), also the puzzles were more clever in Uncharted 3, Uncharted 3's single player is not bad in any way, compared to other games it's way better, but if you are just replaying Uncharted 2 before playing Uncharted 3, in my opinion it will be slightly dissapointing... oh and: no single-player store, what were you thinking Naughty Dog...

Message 48 of 62 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11295 posts

Mar 17, 2013
Lol /people who will buy TLoU for the MP. Smiley Very Happy
Message 49 of 62 (158 Views)
Naughty Paw
19728 posts

Mar 17, 2013

renatabls wrote:
Lol /people who will buy TLoU for the MP. Smiley Very Happy

People SHOULD be buying it in order to enjoy the SP and the story Naughty Dog wants to tell with it, while the MP should keep them playing for the majority of the time.

Given ND's past stories, I anticipate that the story will be great. Smiley Happy

Message 50 of 62 (155 Views)