Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Naughty dog at E3 2013

Jun 8, 2013
Ah jeez, not that game as an rxclusive. What's next, new Burnout game for the xbox? Smiley Sad
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 31 of 44 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
87 posts

Jun 8, 2013

I don't think we're going to be seeing anything from Naughty Dog at E3. TLOU will be comming out just days after the conference and I doubt ND would want to derail the hype train that has been surrounding their new IP by talking about a future Uncharted game. And there really isn't much more they can do or show for TLOU. It's getting amazing scores and tons of attention so there really isn't any reason to spend time on it at E3. I think they've shown all they want to of the game.

I think next years E3 is when we'll see a new Uncharted. 

Message 32 of 44 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jun 8, 2013

@ Mirror's Edge Talk

I just saw this thing called Dying Light. I'm good now.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 33 of 44 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3484 posts

Jun 8, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

@ Mirror's Edge Talk

I just saw this thing called Dying Light. I'm good now.

don't expect the untalented guys from Techland to make a good functioning exciting first person free run system, I'm warning you, it won't be good...

Message 34 of 44 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jun 8, 2013
I just heard about them anyway. What did they do before?
Message 35 of 44 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Well ND will have to announce Uncharted 4 now.

Microsoft apparently with EA are going to have Mirrors Edge 2 as exclusive.

That will sell consoles. It's picked up a lot of people who bought it used for very cheap over the last few years.

Are you going to buy an XBone with all these DRM shenanigans, just for Mirror's Edge 2?! Smiley Surprised

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 36 of 44 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3484 posts

Jun 8, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

That will sell consoles. It's picked up a lot of people who bought it used for very cheap over the last few years.

Are you going to buy an XBone with all these DRM shenanigans, just for Mirror's Edge 2?! Smiley Surprised

I sure as hell won't, but one of the amazon sources said ps3 and xbox360 also, I think microsoft is introducing a new sort of 'exlcusive', first they invented the timed exclusive, throwing money at a publisher to get the game first, I don't know what good that will do because I'll just patiently wait until it comes on my platform of choice, but now they maybe throw money at EA so that only the xbox one will have a next gen version of Mirror's Edge 2, but it still comes out on PS3 and Xbox360, while it is dissapointing I can't play it with shinier graphics, at least I can play it on my ps3, I think it's plausible, I don't expect microsoft to throw that much money at EA to make a whole game exclusive to their platform (but on the other hand, it is microsoft after all, but I hope I can still play mirror's edge 2 on ps4, and else on ps3)

Message 37 of 44 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14228 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

No. Mirrors Edge and EA can burn in hell if it happens.

Shenmue 3 is rumored for PS4.. Don't believe it, but it's worth a hell of a lot more than Mirrors Edge 2 no matter how much I love Mirrors Edge, I love Shenmue that much more.

Even if MS somehow bought that which I don't believe anyone ever will.. I still wouldn't convert, Nothing is worth the DRM stuff included in the XBOX One, not even my most wanted sequels.

Message 38 of 44 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3484 posts

Jun 8, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I just heard about them anyway. What did they do before?

they made the very average games dead island and dead island riptide, there is not a single spark of originallity in their games, oh and if you watched their CGI trailer for Dying Light, sure the trailer does look good and intriguing, but the game will be nothing like that, just like their past titles they make completely unrelated CGI trailer (the most horrible thing was the first trailer for dead island, it was a 'The Last of Us' sort of trailer, so you expected the game to have a beautiful and moving story, but it was just a zombie game on an island with you're goal being to kill countless of zombies...

Message 39 of 44 (311 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Jun 9, 2013
I don't they will announce anything. Probably just show a trailer for TLOU.
Message 40 of 44 (297 Views)