Survivor
2348 posts

Re: NaughtyDog, Please fix the Lighting in this game (To how it is in Uncharted 2 and The Last of Us

Nov 20, 2013

at first i thought this was about uncharted 3 just being generally brighter than uncharted 2 and that he didn't like the change, like i did at first with the transition from killzone 2 to killzone 3 (but soon realized that sometimes brighter environments are better; more detail, capabilities, etc ... (same goes for uncharted 2 to 3)) 

but i'm sure it's something to do with the setup, make sure that the cords (specifically the ones that affect the colour (if it's not HD)) are properly fitted to the TV and they are the correct cables (compatible with the TV unit) ... if they are the right cables try using a different cable (preferably a new one) and see if there is a change 

an explanation into why it might work with uncharted 2 and TLOU is the darker nature of the games might be compatible with the cables and it's having trouble with brighter colours, ie: uncharted 3 generally

Message 11 of 12 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: NaughtyDog, Please fix the Lighting in this game (To how it is in Uncharted 2 and The Last of Us

Nov 20, 2013
This actually sounds like one of the problems I used to have as well. Down the brightness and contrast, I think, forgot what I did.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 12 of 12 (258 Views)
0 Likes