0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9751 posts

Re: Need Coop Arena Players

Nov 14, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:
I'm not too cool for anyone :smileytongue:

2kool4skool

Currently looking for GTA Online friends who aren't obviously bad sports.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10845 posts

Nov 14, 2013

KruciaKeys wrote:

Hmmm what?

Why don't you use your main account to post on the forum?

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Nov 14, 2013

@renatabls...

I've wondered the same thing about posting with alt accounts but I suppose people have their reasons.  Kinda makes make wonder how the PS4 account requirements (for online play) might possibly affect forum activity but more importantly, I'm hoping that it has a positive impact on gameplay and civility in general. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9751 posts

Nov 14, 2013
How's Ps4 with multiple accounts on the system anyway? There's an actual reason why I have 2 accounts and TSD happens to always play crap like Saint's Row.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Nov 14, 2013

My understanding is that to play online on the PS4, the account must be a PlayStation Plus subscriber.  So as long as you’re willing to pay for the accounts, you can have as many as you want - maybe the terms of service will preclude that, I don’t know but it’s hard for me to imagine that Sony wouldn’t take the extra cash from those willing to pay.  I just know it won't be me.

Mind you...I haven’t looked into that closely since I have no intention of getting a PS4 anytime soon.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1941 posts

Nov 14, 2013

CaptainProduce67 wrote:

My understanding is that to play online on the PS4, the account must be a PlayStation Plus subscriber.  So as long as you’re willing to pay for the accounts, you can have as many as you want - maybe the terms of service will preclude that, I don’t know but it’s hard for me to imagine that Sony wouldn’t take the extra cash from those willing to pay.  I just know it won't be me.

Mind you...I haven’t looked into that closely since I have no intention of getting a PS4 anytime soon.

If im not mistaken, once you have PS Plus on a specific account you can have as much as 16 accounts on that console? that will all be covered by PS Plus.._ I might be wrong tho. 

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
729 posts

Nov 15, 2013
What they need to is enable a psn name changing system if you want to but limit the times it can change, it would save making loads of accounts.

Just a suggestion :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9751 posts

Nov 15, 2013
I just need 3 at most and 2 at least, depending if my little sister stops being jealous I never let her play LBP (because I don't need to handhold two kids through my goddamn games).

If one PS+ covers all, that's great. If not, I can sell their controllers for cash. Big brother command override.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (62 Views)
0 Likes