Apr 14 2013
By: s55scorpions55 Lombax Warrior 87 posts

Need Help with some Boosters

23 replies 242 views Edited Apr 14, 2013

I finnaly reached the last legacy level 75 and i have about 4-5 boosters left to max out

The one im struggeling with is team safe im still at bronze because most people even iff I let them kill the player wont Hi 5 me they just move past me I have only gotten 4 hi 5 medals this week when my best friend comes and plays some splitscreen so please if any one is willing to help i would be very thankful

Scoped in is at level 2 i got 5 long ranger medals on fort last night it was epic

Explosive shell expert is at level 2 Wish that M32-Hammer or RPG Labs returns soon

Avenger not a problem 

Kickback Endurance not a problem

If you have any tips for some of the boosters or is willing to help me out please add me s55scorpions55

Thank you

Signature #2

Code #1

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 24 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2192 posts

Re: Need Help with some Boosters

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2013

s55scorpions55 wrote:

I finnaly reached the last legacy level 75 and i have about 4-5 boosters left to max out

The one im struggeling with is team safe im still at bronze because most people even iff I let them kill the player wont Hi 5 me they just move past me I have only gotten 4 hi 5 medals this week when my best friend comes and plays some splitscreen so please if any one is willing to help i would be very thankful

Scoped in is at level 2 i got 5 long ranger medals on fort last night it was epic

Explosive shell expert is at level 2 Wish that M32-Hammer or RPG Labs returns soon

Avenger not a problem 

Kickback Endurance not a problem

If you have any tips for some of the boosters or is willing to help me out please add me s55scorpions55

Thank you

avenger medal is not a problem? i guess you must be pretty good at waiting for an ally to die then killing the opponent that just killed your team mate, because avengers are pretty difficult to get even if you're trying to get them (keep in mind that this booster can only be earned in TDM)

the long ranger medals are pretty easy to get now, since they decreased the distance required from 70 to 50 metres, you can get them on most maps if you try for them (i've gotten a few without trying for them and without sniping) 

exposive shell expert i can't help you much on since it's also pretty difficult to level up, but i did do it twice without the help of the lab, so your best bet is to play Team Objective and wait for a couple of your opponents to gather up in the hill and kill them with a RPG or a mega bomb (throw it off the roof (if it has one) so it explodes when it lands on the floor)

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 24 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Explosive Shell Expert was really easy to level in the Dodgeball lab.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 24 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9825 posts

Apr 14, 2013
Please, not the RPG lab.

That lab is the first lab to wreck my PS3.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 24 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3863 posts

Apr 14, 2013
Let Me See is the hardest lol, it was my last booster I needed to get to gold.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 24 (221 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1212 posts

Apr 14, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Please, not the RPG lab.

That lab is the first lab to wreck my PS3.

RPG + Militia Man = Way too much.

:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 24 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2013

I had 15 suicides in one RPG lab. Everyone in the match went negative. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 24 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2013

From my experience:

Scoped-in:  Long ranger (kill 3 guys from 50 meters)

Booster 1: Scoped in(duh)

Booster 2:bargain

Booster 3: For my buddy

kickback: Sniper!

I would prefer using sully's setup with for my buddy and play in 3TDM, with a friend if you can. I had him using callout and guarding my sniper spot, everytime he died, I was able to see the guy who killed him and just pick off the guys best I can in the usual sniper maps, museum, LU, yemen, fort, etc. Most I managed to get were like 4 medals in 1 match. Another good tip is that any weapon would do, so if you see a guy across the map and have an rpg shoot him, and hail marys with nades work as well.

Explosive shell Expert: (kill 2+ enemies with 1 explosion)

Booster 1: DURR

Booster 2:Team safe if you're a team player, or Bargain for your kickback faster

kickback: mega bomb

I suggest playing on TO and banking nades into hills. If on maps with the rpg/hammer, use those wisely. Maps where hills are in enclosed spaces like Yemen work well for this. This may be a bit harder since its more difficult to get kickbacks now. But remember that any explosion would work, throwback nades anytime you can and go for bunch up crowds and always bank the nades!

Let me see: (kill the guy who last killed your teammate)

Well you said you got this, so just be quick as you have probably only 2 seconds to kill the guy. Remember can only be gotten in DM modes.

kickback endurance: Use cash em in basically. And if you really want it to be quick, use paid bargain if you got the cash.

Team Safe: This is best gotten with a friend as a lot of people don't wanna be good sports, just roll with your buddy and stick to him like glue. Just make sure you kill the person on flat surfaces.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 24 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Apr 15, 2013

Scoped In was kind of hard to get. You need to be in the right place and you have to be accurate and bleh. I found it easiest to get in Yemen and Syria. In Yemen, camp (Yes, I know. Camping.) in the tower closest to the villains spawn as it's better than the other tower because you can see more of the map.

Getting a Long Ranger in Syria is a bit more harder. There are really only two or so good places to snipe and it's the tall building in between the villains and hero's spawn where the tbolt is. The other place is just down the stairs from the tbolt, you can usually get a good look at the spawn closest to the shotgun.

And if you really want it bad you can always go to those balconies in London Underground where people snipe. That corridor from the balcony is probably about 50 metres.

Explosive Shell Expert kind of tricked me a bit. In my mind I was like, "Ok so I have to get a kill with an RPG or M32-Hammer or something," when really you can do it with a cluster or mega bomb and it's heaps more easier.

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 24 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Apr 15, 2013

It's pretty easy to get Avenger medals in the current lab, especially on London where people play like maniacs and rush the tunnel area constantly.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 24 (112 Views)
0 Likes