Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Re: Need Help with some Boosters

Apr 15, 2013
I have a prob with assassin medals. As much as I try, I can't level my Cloaked.

What's worse is that when I'm using my RaffDrag or AK (WE gold or Endurance Silver), I get a lot of sneak kills. **bleep**.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 11 of 24 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Apr 15, 2013

It's much easier to get Assassin medals in Hunter for some reason. Unfortunately you can't level competitive boosters there.

Message 12 of 24 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6008 posts

Apr 15, 2013

For assassin medals:

Booster 2: monkey man, kickback endurance, bargain

kickback: speedy G, or Gotcha!

I find that making characters that actually match the maps color helps, silly but it helps. Always flank and keep a defensive playstyle. If an enemy is chasing you, confuse him, let him chase you through small corridors with multiple entrances, and loop through them until he gets disoriented and loses you and go in for the kill. If there is a sniper on the enemy team, always look out for his camp spots and go to him whenever he is distracted, easiest stealth kills there are. Even when in a gunfight, it is possible to roll behind an enemy attacking you head-on and stealth kill him. I always found that softening them up with your gun before stealthing helps, it especially helps in not getting that annoying slap in the back of the head that isn't a stealth kill. This can be gotten on any map really.

Overall just stay out of the action and commit entirely to stealth, depending on how competent your team/enemy team is, you can get anywhere from 1-5 assassin medals per match.

photo Sniper.png
Message 13 of 24 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
87 posts

Apr 15, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

What's worse is that when I'm using my RaffDrag or AK (WE gold or Endurance Silver), I get a lot of sneak kills. **bleep**.

Assassin medals was not a problem it is easier to get in plunder i have gotten 3-4 per match

Use the black colors for your caracter on most maps like syria and even yemen it helps conceal you so they wont spot you easily Speedy G is the best kickback with monkey man to get around faster or to catch up on players higher than you avoid going in for kills take a moment to scope your surroundings and then strike after the just vanish again

And Always try to stay above your target and to help yourself even more buy PING before the match

For you long gun i would prefer the Kal-7 because incase things go South you can quikly eliminate the enemy

With these tips i got Cloaked from Bronze to Gold in 1 Day

Signature #2

Code #1

Message 14 of 24 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Apr 15, 2013

The problem is that I don't want to be useless to the team, and if I'm running around getting Assassin medals in Plunder then I'm not helping the team much at all.

Message 15 of 24 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11119 posts

Apr 15, 2013
Get a friend to get High 5s, randoms just won't do it...
Message 16 of 24 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Apr 15, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

I have this problem with Monkey Man: I get tons of Pull Downs, but only when I don't have MM equipped :smileysad:

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 17 of 24 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Apr 15, 2013

I've never tried it but I read somewhere that the best way to level up Cloaked, equip Talbot with his Fal and Micro, have your Boosters Cloaked and Monkey Man(?)( I forgot the second booster but just play around with it until you find something you like.)

And for your kickback either use Smoke Bomb or Speedy G.

Smoke Bomb is good for two reasons. You stealth kill someone and by the time you stealth kill them the entire team is already shooting you. So you can Smoke Bomb and chances are you'll get to a good place where you can sneak up on the team again and get more stealth kills and Speedy G is pretty much common sense.

Anyway once you've equipped both of Talbot's guns you should have Stealth Buddy. Get a friend, have both of you equip the guns and go out and level up Cloaked together. I'd do it but stealth kills hate me. I literally only have 18 assassin's and I've been playing U3 since September 2012.

Bang Bang!

Message 18 of 24 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Apr 16, 2013
I just don't get it. I get a lot os stealth kills when I'm on RaffDrag (MM, WE) but once I switch it to Cloaked, nothing. Is this game rigged?
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 19 of 24 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I just don't get it. I get a lot os stealth kills when I'm on RaffDrag (MM, WE) but once I switch it to Cloaked, nothing. Is this game rigged?

It could be that psychological mind trick where you only think that you are getting more ninja kills because not having Cloaked loaded reminds you that they don't count for leveling up.

Anyway, the others above had GREAT tips that really worked for me-- sanddude is right, the stealth color clothing really matters, imo. Don't go around with a purple and green pimp suit. I also found that the Speedy G kickback worked for me, and as much as I hate the KAL-7, scorpions is right about that one as a long gun. As well as playing Plunder mode for 2 reasons: first, the matches tend to go longer, and second because you know that everyone is so focused on the treasure that they are easy to sneak up on. And commit, commit, commit to kicking it ninja style.

Believe me, my stats prove that I am a mediocre player at best, and using those tips I was able to level up to Cloaked gold, almost always getting one Assassin medal per match, and sometimes as many as three.

Also, once I got the hang of it, I would stop just running around blindly and instead just stalk players and wait for my chance. This helped me go positive KDR in most matches, which combined with also trying to ninja kill the treasure bearer whenever possible, I do think made me not completely useless to the team.

Message 20 of 24 (73 Views)
0 Likes