Fender Bender
2402 posts

Re: Need Uncharted 3 DLC skins !

Jan 20, 2014
It didn't go the same way for Ratchet and Clank High Impact games made 2 of them and both were bad compared to the insomniac games.

Idol minds should be fired imo. They did so poorly, they rereleased the older parts in HD. There are a lot of graphical bugs that weren't in the original games. I'm playing Deadlocked HD and it has preformance issues in big fights. The trophy images are copied from All 4 one and I heard some times trophies don't unlock.

So it's not always a good thing when other developers take over a game. And Matthijs you didn't even play sly.
Message 21 of 29 (457 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3588 posts

Jan 20, 2014

Hielke6991 wrote:
It didn't go the same way for Ratchet and Clank High Impact games made 2 of them and both were bad compared to the insomniac games.

Idol minds should be fired imo. They did so poorly, they rereleased the older parts in HD. There are a lot of graphical bugs that weren't in the original games. I'm playing Deadlocked HD and it has preformance issues in big fights. The trophy images are copied from All 4 one and I heard some times trophies don't unlock.

So it's not always a good thing when other developers take over a game. And Matthijs you didn't even play sly.

that's why I said: 'I heard that Sly 4 was very good'

I also never said that developers taking over a game is a good thing, on the contrary, most games turn out bad, but there are also games that turn out to be good, like I said Sly 4, also Little Big Planet Vita I heard is a great game, while not made by Media Molecule, Uncharted Golden Abyss by sony bend is not a bad game as well (not Uncharted quality we are used to by Naughty Dog, but it was a good game)

Message 22 of 29 (453 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Jan 20, 2014

Thieves In Time IS a eat game Smiley Wink. Take it from a Sly afficionado, same as the 1st 3, hasn't missed a beat.

Sleep Matt signature
Message 23 of 29 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2348 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 21, 2014

SteepMatt wrote:

Thieves In Time IS a eat game Smiley Wink. Take it from a Sly afficionado, same as the 1st 3, hasn't missed a beat.

Sly 4 was a great game, sanzaru did a hell of a good job

but like Hielke said with ratchet and clank, when another company took it over they did terrible on it, Insomniac finally took it back and made into the nexus which was pretty good, maybe ND can hire more people to make a 3rd team? so they can be working on 3 different titles? if they do give it to someone else there needs to be some communication between the two, i like the sly series but it'll be a lot harder to make another good Jak and Daxter game imo (older target audience (expect more))

Message 24 of 29 (412 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

May 12, 2014

aw so sad to make you feel better i have flynn and redshirt drake with bandanna  and bandit mask

Message 25 of 29 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

May 12, 2014

You mean not valid ?

Message 26 of 29 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

May 12, 2014

ll-DeFy_KSA-ll wrote:

aw so sad to make you feel better i have flynn and redshirt drake with bandanna  and bandit mask

Didnt you just make a thread about you not having an online pass? How can you have those items if you cant even play online?

youtube.com/zsqrubiks
Message 27 of 29 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

May 13, 2014

just because im free to play does not mean i cant have dlc skins you know or do i need the full game is that how it works?

Message 28 of 29 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

just because im free to play does not mean i cant have dl...

May 13, 2014

just because im free to play does not mean i cant have dlc skins you know or do i need the full game is that how it works?

Message 29 of 29 (306 Views)
0 Likes