I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Re: Network Error. Failed to download config file

Nov 5, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

Renegade_angel95 wrote:
Interesting, I'm using my default ISP setting for my primary, as it's faster but I have one of the Google DNS's set as a secondary.

I have the same DNS setup. Your ISP DNS is always faster (in terms of latency), but it's good to have some redundancy in case it fails over.

Yeah, I have the router set up for opendns for primary and secondary on the router to give to anything that goes by it's default settings, this is due to me having a lot of guest on there and I like opendns keeping anything I don't want my guest going to via my internet but every one of my devices is set with it's own designated ip and the DNS settings I mentioned before. I never have problems either and I'm getting a speed upgrade Tuesday. Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 13 (511 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2452 posts

Nov 5, 2012
Start it in co-op mode instead of "multiplayer", worked for me.
Past Uncharted 3 top competitive player, founder of the team MVP and along with some other teams has went to the finals or semi finals in 5 different tournaments (being the most unlucky player ever we didnt win any of those but we were prominent as one of the best clans in the FN days of U3).

Nowadays I played U4 for around 3 months in the top competitive scene for team GET+ / GETPOISON (with 5 of its original members from U2 and U3) and had a overall record of 300+ wins and 30 losses on UMG before pretty much retiring as lack of competitive support and a worthwhile game killed the scene.
Message 12 of 13 (487 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Mar 13, 2013

ALL U HAVE TO DO IS GO TO LAN THEN WAIT A SEC THEN BACK OUT IF YOU HAVE A HEADSET TURN IT OFF AND THEN YOU TRY TO GET ON AGAIN IT WORKED FOR ME

Message 13 of 13 (433 Views)
0 Likes