Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: New Character pieces confirmed!

Jan 17, 2013

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

Honestly?

Maybe new skins, and more colors, please. I'm getting tired of the ones we have. I want a pink Drake.. :/

And as for the hats? meh.. I don't use my stat hats toggle, always have that turned off.

Even so, most stat hats don't look that good.
 The descendant mask looks awful, for example.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 51 of 53 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Jan 17, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

Honestly?

Maybe new skins, and more colors, please. I'm getting tired of the ones we have. I want a pink Drake.. :/

And as for the hats? meh.. I don't use my stat hats toggle, always have that turned off.

In theory, the Descendant and Yeti masks should've been among the highlights of the stat hats...

but then, someone at the character department decided to leave the custom character's bald heads sticking out back and history happened.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 52 of 53 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 17, 2013

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

Honestly?

In theory, the Descendant and Yeti masks should've been among the highlights of the stat hats...

but then, someone at the character department decided to leave the custom character's bald heads sticking out back and history happened.

I'd wear it if I didn't look like a tool from the back.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 53 of 53 (206 Views)
0 Likes