Jan 15, 2013

I love the aviators thatd be cool

Message 11 of 53 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6238 posts

Re: New Character pieces confirmed!

Jan 16, 2013

I'm kinda hoping for things that fit with the individual characters instead of just being funny about it, the "goofy" hats we already have are enough. I would love to see pants/shirts/gloves etc. for everyone to actually add customization to the game finally.

Flynn's obvious heist gear, Sully's old havana shirts, maybe even holster of people's individual guns for aesthetics, I mean Ramses has his pistole in his pants. Having Eddy's golden gun, Lazarevic's shotgun, and such would be cool to add.
 Maybe more treasure hunter oriented gear for the custom heroes and more pirate gear for the custom villians.

There's plenty more I can think of adding probably, I just want to customize the characters beyond basically changing the color of their shirt.

photo Sniper.png
Message 12 of 53 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Jan 16, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

I'm kinda hoping for things that fit with the individual characters instead of just being funny about it, the "goofy" hats we already have are enough. I would love to see pants/shirts/gloves etc. for everyone to actually add customization to the game finally.

Flynn's obvious heist gear, Sully's old havana shirts, maybe even holster of people's individual guns for aesthetics, I mean Ramses has his pistole in his pants. Having Eddy's golden gun, Lazarevic's shotgun, and such would be cool to add.
 Maybe more treasure hunter oriented gear for the custom heroes and more pirate gear for the custom villians.

There's plenty more I can think of adding probably, I just want to customize the characters beyond basically changing the color of their shirt.

Its just gonna be a bunch of stupid hats. That time could have been spent into....oh i dont know...FIXING ROF.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 13 of 53 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6238 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Its just gonna be a bunch of stupid hats. That time could have been spent into....oh i dont know...FIXING ROF.

Oh I know, the thread asked what I would like, and that is what I would like. No doubt though that it will just be a bunch more hats with stats and most likely we would have to buy them with real money.

photo Sniper.png
Message 14 of 53 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Jan 16, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Oh I know, the thread asked what I would like, and that is what I would like. No doubt though that it will just be a bunch more hats with stats and most likely we would have to buy them with real money.

Of course we're gonna have to buy them, I mean its ND right? Milk as much money from our fanbase as possible!

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 15 of 53 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1257 posts

Jan 16, 2013

I love the hats, but I really think the Custom Heroes needs new EVERYTHING! They are sooo ugly. Of course new hats + colors on everything = awesome.

Message 16 of 53 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1437 posts

Jan 16, 2013
It's going to be more stupid goofy looking crap.

Dog house hat. Toilet lid hat. Framed photo of Wetsuit Elena hat.
Message 17 of 53 (186 Views)
Splicer
67 posts

Jan 16, 2013

ya one of the biggest dissappointments for me has been the custom characters. They were such a great idea to have but not done correctly. I mean where the heck are all the 100's of items

Message 18 of 53 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2169 posts

Jan 16, 2013
What Cyris said, and there's a good chance they are 1.13 rejects.
Pepsi
Message 19 of 53 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1437 posts

Jan 16, 2013
Oh and they'll give all the dumb looking hats good stats, and give the serious, cool looking hats stuff like... "Carpet Bomb costs one less medal. Everything else costs one more"
Message 20 of 53 (173 Views)
0 Likes