Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 21 2013
By: xINESCAPABLEx Uncharted Territory 1541 posts

New Clan - GLoW

64 replies 572 views Edited Apr 21, 2013

Hey, my friend and I have made a clan called GLoW which will eventually be signed up onto FN but at the moment I'm just trying to get members. GLoW means glow. Simple as that, not an acronym just a name turned fanceh. I'm looking for people from all over the world so then different time zones can play together and if there is a tournament out of someone's time zone, someone else can step in. These are the requirements if you'd like to join GLoW (sorry but I'm kinda OCD so just bare with me):

• You MUST have at least 1000 kills over your deaths

• You MUST be flexible when it comes to different modes. I'd like people who are good at one mode and some other modes. Not just good at one mode and sucks at the others.

• If you have the Co-Op star, you will have a better chance of being accepted. If not then that's fine. The Co-Op star shows that you are good at teamwork and you know how to get yourself out of and solve a sticky situation.

• You MUST be flexible with most guns. Honestly, if you just use an M9 or AK on every single map then I probably won't want you on my team. If you are willing to pick up some other guns and learn some other guns, then I would gladly help you learn them.

• You MUST practice AT LEAST once a week. Our clan has bootcamp so whenever someone else in the clan is on, you can go into bootcamp. This includes Tbolt and sniper training, GMAL and FAL, assault rifles and pistols. I'd like my clan to be able to stay safe if they have to pick up a gun which they aren't familiar with during a competitive game.

• It's not a must but it would be awesome if you have at least one map pack.

I believe that's all of the requirements. There might be more but until I can remember them, these are the ones which you should be up to. If you don't meet one or two of these requirements but still want to join, tell me and if I can see you are competent with the other requirements then I'll consider still letting you in. Like if you only use an assault rifle but are very good at using it, I'll consider letting you in.

If you have any further questions, feel free to comment on this thread or send me a message over PSN @ xINESCAPABLEx.

Leaders:

• xINESCAPABLEx

• Potatobag948

Members:

• Tanveer2greezy4u

• Sphereboundseiya

And some others but there's too many numbers and I can't remember their names. I'll edit their names in at a future date.

Bang Bang!

Message 1 of 65 (572 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4895 posts

Re: New Clan - GLoW

Apr 22, 2013
I wish I could, but I have 800 kills and 0 deaths. I don't meet the requirements./kidding
 photo nightcrawlerf_zpsmmcb864d.gif
Message 2 of 65 (561 Views)
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Apr 22, 2013
Add me
Message 3 of 65 (545 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Apr 22, 2013

sasspackage wrote:
Add me

I'll add you when I get onto my PlayStation, when you're on I'd like to do a few tests before figuring out if you can be in the clan c:

Bang Bang!

Message 4 of 65 (532 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10074 posts

Apr 22, 2013
Well I can't be in your clan mainly due to stats, but can I join on Sniper training?

I know I already use RaffDrag a lot, but my friends are online on times I aren't, so I'm just... Playing alone. :smileysad:

I mean, playing alone is great, I like FFA I guess, but I really like having friends with me. :smileysad:
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 5 of 65 (524 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Apr 22, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

• You MUST be flexible with most guns. Honestly, if you just use an M9 or AK on every single map then I probably won't want you on my team. If you are willing to pick up some other guns and learn some other guns, then I would gladly help you learn them.

"Most guns" are M9's (I know what you mean but I'm twisting your words to make a point). There's no reason you'd ever have to use anything else. Sniping/long range -- check. Beat a KAL in CQC --check. Midrange -- check. Never ever run out of ammo -- check. 

Are you just saying that you want people who are willing to use other guns or do you think its actually important to be able to use other guns? Practically speaking an M9 will work in every map, every time, in every way.

Just sayin'.

And the AK's pretty hipster if you ask me. :smileytongue:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 6 of 65 (518 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10074 posts

Apr 22, 2013
That's because M9 is OP. :smileyhappy:
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 7 of 65 (514 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 22, 2013

M9 is kind of overpowered when people use RoF and everything. I'm probably one of the only people who uses WE without putting RoF on it. I use Scope Zoom and Max Ammo. It's so helpful. Adds Marlowe's and Chloe's M9 to make one awesome weapon. I find that I just can't get a lot of kills with RoF. I can't control long range.

What I mean by you must be flexible with other guns is that if you run out of ammo and say you come across a FAL, I would like you to be able to defend yourself. Not just use it willy nilly hoping to get a kill. If you can understand all guns you can see that the M9 isn't the gun for every map. I probably only use it on 50% of maps. Rest is split up to FAL, GMAL and Sniper.

Are you on now Stunt? Right now I'm just checking my facebook but if you're on now I can meet you. Also, you have to give me some pointers for the RaffDrag c:

I tried pulling it off a little while back but I just couldn't do it. I could have the burst connect but then when it went to the sniper, the sudden scope in kind of made me go, "Whoaaaa!" and then I died :smileysad:

Stunt, what's wrong with your stats? The stats are just an easy way for me to determine your skill, I know you're good so you can join the clan if you'd like.

Bang Bang!

Message 8 of 65 (512 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10074 posts

Apr 22, 2013
What's wrong with my stats? I dunno. I just assume it's stull negative. :smileyhappy:

Also I'm in school right now, just waiting for my next class.

Besides, I do the RaffDrag WE trick in reverse, because I prefer having my Raff out. :smileyhappy: either way I don't do it all the time. I just like people trying to picl up my sniper but picking up the Raffica instead, the they go pick up their pistol again because god knows why they just can't use the Raffica then BAM. Killed.
Message 9 of 65 (507 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Apr 22, 2013

School on a Sunday? Where do you live? :smileysurprised:

I'm assuming it's Sunday wherever you live. It's like 1.45pm here on Monday and it's Cloudy :c

I thought that using the Drag then the Raff WAS the reverse trick... The RaffDrag in that order is the normal isn't it...?

Bang Bang!

Message 10 of 65 (505 Views)
0 Likes